Jim Harbaugh and Jeremy Pruitt should be fired tonight.

HooverOutlaw

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

What kind of weak bitchery is this?

Send me your address so I can amazon you some super absorbent plugs. 

And blovating? Dear God, you ever go back and read your political melts? I’m not paid 10+ million a year (incentives) to take a blue blood program to mediocrity. But I have no problem saying I could fuck this season up like your boy did. 

What are you babbling about now? Must be the CTE kicking in.... don’t engage if you gonna resort to lifting your fucking skirt. 
Puta. 
bgw

47 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, go ahead and pivot when you're proven wrong. You'll be doing it again soon.

11 wins vs. ranked teams.

4 wins vs. higher ranked teams.

Now do this for everybody else.

(I don't expect you to do any of this yourself because you're a clown).

I don’t need to because Michigan is irrelevant to me, but I will for amusement. 

I (like most of their fanbase and a growing part of their decision makers) am not impressed with his work there. You can tour a .700 win percentage until you’re blue in the face, but when you are never in the discussion, have one top ten finish in your tenure, have never beaten your biggest rival and are 11-16 against ranked teams, have ONE bowl win.......while playing in a conference that has a grand total of ONE team that has made a playoff appearance.......Yea, you can have him and keep going to the capitol one bowl to get bitchslapped by florida. 

.407 against ranked teams and now he’s fucking Bear Bryant! 😂 

Oh, he good. He real good. 

59 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What are you babbling about now? Must be the CTE kicking in.... don’t engage if you gonna resort to lifting your fucking skirt. 
Puta. 
bgw

You’re a pup fan so I shouldn’t expect anything but you strutting out mediocrity as special and trying to justify it. 

Next year! 

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Just not impressed in beating up the bottom half of the conference along with the midwestern pansies he feasts on OOC. 

I briefly looked at his time at Michigan and just wasn’t seeing much for big wins, so I’m asking you where they are? Tell me what wins I should look at and say “Damn!” About. 

One post does not do justice to how much lying was done in this post.

Michigan has scheduled 16 non-conference games since 2015. Only 4 of them were against midwestern schools and 2 of those were against ranked Notre Dame teams.

😄

They also have as many wins (8) as losses (8) against the other best teams in the Big Ten other than Ohio State (Wisconsin, Penn State and Michigan State).

Sweetlarry pulling stuff straight out of his ass crack.

The only truth here might be that he did "briefly" look at Harbaugh's resume. Briefly being literal and kind.

its Too funny that the Vol Fans did not want Schiano bc of the penn state stuff that he was totally cleared of...and if not for a shank in OT ...Rutgers should have beat Michigan and should have won vs Illiniois.....coaching makes a difference...Rutgers went from non competitive to competitive in every game including vs OSU....Pruitt is a disaster and harbaugh is the drowning man....gonna take you with him...lol

18 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You’re a pup fan so I shouldn’t expect anything but you strutting out mediocrity as special and trying to justify it. 

Next year! 

So, your tampon is still twisted up inside your vagina because of the mediocre performance of your defending champs.

You're just browbeating other programs in a different stage of the cycle?

Gotcha, puta gonna puta.

bgw

7 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

its Too funny that the Vol Fans did not want Schiano bc of the penn state stuff that he was totally cleared of...and if not for a shank in OT ...Rutgers should have beat Michigan and should have won vs Illiniois.....coaching makes a difference...Rutgers went from non competitive to competitive in every game including vs OSU....Pruitt is a disaster and harbaugh is the drowning man....gonna take you with him...lol

This is an asterisk year.

I think Schiano will have them competitive again but losing to Illinois and this Michigan team are not exactly endorsements of his coaching.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is an asterisk year.

I think Schiano will have them competitive again but losing to Illinois and this Michigan team are not exactly endorsements of his coaching.

i guess you are not familiar with Rutgers from last year...they lost to Michigan 52-0.....they avg scoring this season is 29 pts a game...last year it was 13....huge difference in the ability  to compete...

Just now, SJR89 said:

i guess you are not familiar with Rutgers from last year...they lost to Michigan 52-0.....they avg scoring this season is 29 pts a game...last year it was 13....huge difference in the ability  to compete...

I'm very familiar with them. They still suck as losing to Illinois shows.

You must not be familiar with what an asterisk means. Most of what happens this year is meaningless.

I'm very familiar with them. They still suck as losing to Illinois shows.

You must not be familiar with what an asterisk means. Most of what happens this year is meaningless.

have no idea what you mean ...by meaningless....games are being played...recruiting is happening...a national champion will be crowned.....Rutgers is a major beneficiary of this season being played....yes they have lost games they should have won...but Schiano gets to showcase the changes he has affected by the HC and his staff....it is paying dividends for recruits and Grad transfers ...which Schiano will again go shopping to help his team.....thats it....

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

How can a coach have a .700% winning percentage but half his seasons be terrible?

Jim Harbaugh has been at Michigan 6 years. He hasn't won a Big Ten championship yet and 5 of those seasons he will have finished 3rd or worse in the Big Ten.

He was brought in to compete for Big Ten championships....google it.

Just now, SJR89 said:

have no idea what you mean ...by meaningless....games are being played...recruiting is happening

I know that you have no idea. I can tell.

There was no spring football for most schools. No normal offseason. Recruiting is actually not going on as normal. The dead period was extended and no in-person visits are currently happening.

Agreed that Rutgers is benefitting from nobody being that good because of a lack of practice/offseason. But they're still 1-4 and lost to Illinois.

That kind proves my point.

Just now, RedZone said:

Jim Harbaugh has been at Michigan 6 years. He hasn't won a Big Ten championship yet and 5 of those seasons he will have finished 3rd or worse in the Big Ten.

He was brought in to compete for Big Ten championships....google it.

Again, answer the questions.

So 8-5 for Hoke is not bad but 9-4 for Harbaugh is terrible?

I'm confident that you will never address this.

😄

I know that you have no idea. I can tell.

There was no spring football for most schools. No normal offseason. Recruiting is actually not going on as normal. The dead period was extended and no in-person visits are currently happening.

Agreed that Rutgers is benefitting from nobody being that good because of a lack of practice/offseason. But they're still 1-4 and lost to Illinois.

That kind proves my point.

this proves you have no point....all teams benefit from playing period.  who cares about spring ball when....the fact they are playing is huge and all teams are better for it.  period.   as a Notre Dame fan / Rutgers fan / all football fan....yes this is 2020 but this better than nothing and once again....are bama or osu fans or god willing Irish fans gonna care this is 2020 if win a national championship....hells no.........................................................................................

2 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

....all teams benefit from playing period.  who cares about spring ball when....the fact they are playing is huge and all teams are better for it.  period. 

It's not surprising that you're clueless.

Anything outside the norm benefits the underdog more than the favorite. The fact that nobody has really practiced this year or had normal preparation means that their level of play has come down closer to the average. Thus crappy teams like Rutgers benefit more.

Watch some games at any amateur level and try to tell me that the quality has not dipped dramatically because of the lack of practice.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

I clearly know way more than you do since you think that spring practice doesn't matter.

This season has stunk.

it matters in a non 2020 year....once again...did you play football?  do you know the feeling of competition? when you can feel the team turning the corner?  getting better every day in practice?  then games?  clearly not.  

Just now, SJR89 said:

it matters in a non 2020 year....once again...did you play football?  do you know the feeling of competition? when you can feel the team turning the corner?  getting better every day in practice?  then games?  clearly not.  

It always matters. Especially in a year when there's not a normal fall camp.

I love when people who barely seem to know English or how to post in coherent language on a message board think they're smarter than people who clearly know more than them.

Nobody is getting better this season. No spring practice. No normal Fall camp. Games being postponed midweek.

This season is crap.