Jim Harbaugh and Jeremy Pruitt should be fired tonight.

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Eat a dick bitch. You couldn’t answer a simple fucking question because you’re too fucking stupid. You know the answer but it’ll shoot down you’re never ending need to argue. 

Man up and answer the question or cower like the sissy you are and avoid it. 

Sorry bitch. 😂 

It was answered several post ago, I think that cheap whiskey is kicking your punch drunk ass. 

Hence the reading comprehension post....

You may have skipped over it in a hurry to start a war that nobody shows up to. 

Dumbass. 

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It was answered several post ago, I think that cheap whiskey is kicking your punch drunk ass. 

Hence the reading comprehension post....

You may have skipped over it in a hurry to start a war that nobody shows up to. 

Dumbass. 

bgw

Don’t repeat yourself bitch. Take the L and move on. Harbaugh is nothing special. Is what it is. 

You can have him.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

"So what if I lied or got it wrong!? It means nothing!"

😄

🤡

Honestly. If the orange isn’t a playoff bowl what team circles that game and says “This is where we wanna be!”? 

It’s a cute reward for teams that weren’t good enough to be in the elite games. Not a destination game in today’s playoff format, just a game. 

But congrats! It’s a big game for a team that can’t win its six team division.

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

He bragged about his imps being 2-0 vs my Vikings as if its our fault his team has only made it far in the playoffs twice in 50yrs. Guarantee he wouldn't take those imps vs Lowndes right now

You said that the other two times as well and how did that turn out? 

Congrats on another year of wasting your talent. 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Don’t repeat yourself bitch. Take the L and move on. Harbaugh is nothing special. Is what it is. 

You can have him.

I’m not repeating myself, it’s already been answered. 
Get some tutoring. Ask the wife to help, she got experience with brain dead washed up athletes. Hell, she married one. 

bgw

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Seven team.

You haven't gotten a single thing right in this thread.

The embarrassment is at an "elite" level.

🤡

Well tell us all who your alma mater is, squirter. 

I think the difference is you’re the epitome of anal (especially to suit your narrative) and are more of an academician than an athlete. There’s not an athlete with an ounce of guts that would ever be happy with your scenario of success. Certainly not one anybody would want going to battle with them. 

Michigan is a meh program with a meh coach that fancies themselves as blue bloods when in fact they’re more of a slightly above average, over their history, joke. Certainly not a blue blood by any stretch of the imagination.

But 2-11 against top ten and 11-16 against top 25 sure is.......meh. 

27 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I think the difference is you’re the epitome of anal (especially to suit your narrative) and are more of an academician than an athlete. There’s not an athlete with an ounce of guts that would ever be happy with your scenario of success. Certainly not one anybody would want going to battle with them. 

"I swapped paint as a youth! So therefore my debunked claims should be believed!"

"You might be technically and academically correct but I'm correct in the gut!"

🤡

38 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

"I swapped paint as a youth! So therefore my debunked claims should be believed!"

"You might be technically and academically correct but I'm correct in the gut!"

🤡

Just proves the fact you never played sports never coached so your opinion is worthless.  

Bear Bryant once told a math professor " I do not tell the head of the math department how to teach nor will he tell me how to coach". 

Larry played college baseball at the highest level but your opinion matters over his.  

You are the kind of guy who coached youth baseball and gets killed every year and hated.

Lets just end this. This proves Atticus Finch you have a weird and odd opinion and most people do not share your clueless view point. 

In this poll 83% of the people disagree with you. 

Again most people can see Harbaugh is not worthy of being the Michigan coach.  Most people have enough common sense to understand how college football works.  When it comes to common sense and college football you have none.  So 83% think your .700 crap is worthless.   

Screenshot_20201124-125705_Samsung Internet.jpg