Jim Harbaugh and Jeremy Pruitt should be fired tonight.

HooverOutlaw

9 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

you have no ground to stand on in this discussion and your go to is 70% and then a insult.   how old are you ?  14?  

I'm dominating you with simple facts and you react by sniffing jock straps and asking how old I am.

Sweetlarry is avoiding me like the plague because I embarrassed him so thoroughly.

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Dumbass Sweetlarry still hasn't located his dictionary.

Dumbass Finch didn’t have shit to say when I asked him if a .407 record against ranked teams is good. Because he is a fucking buffoon who can only attract attention when he disagrees with people and then trots out shit that he thinks is relevant. I promise you nobody at Michigan is patting themselves on the back for the job Harbaugh has done.

So again, just yes or no, is a .407 winning percentage against ranked opponents good?

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Jim Harbaugh makes 5 million more dollars per year than the "last guy".....at Michigan. Michigan is NOT getting 8 million dollar a year results on the field.

That's what it cost to get them a coach that could win 70% of their games rather than 52%.

They can definitely pay the next guy 5 million less and get the same results: 52%.

14 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Dumbass Finch didn’t have shit to say when I asked him if a .407 record against ranked teams is good.

That depends on who it is.

Michigan is 13th in FBS in winning percentage (and 10th in P5) under Harbaugh.

That .407% breaks down like this.

They are 2-11 (.154%) vs. top 10 teams.

They are 9-5 (.643%) vs. 11 to 25.

So pretty much exactly to form. They struggle to beat teams that are better than them. Which is like saying that less attractive people struggle to screw super models.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

That depends on who it is.

Michigan is 13th in FBS in winning percentage (and 10th in P5) under Harbaugh.

That .407% breaks down like this.

They are 2-11 (.154%) vs. top 10 teams.

They are 9-5 (.643%) vs. 11 to 25.

So pretty much exactly to form. They struggle to beat teams that are better than them. Which is like saying that less attractive people struggled to screw super models.

So basically he’s nothing special, beats who he’s supposed and loses to teams he’s supposed to. 

Vanilla. Nothing special. My contention the whole time. Glad we agree. 

Finch wants to give Harbaugh a raise...lets make him the highest paid coach in college football....he currently sits at #4 on the salary list.

Harbaugh enters Year 6 with a 47-18 record, 32-12 Big Ten, at Michigan, blemished with an 0-5 record against arch-rival Ohio State, and including a 2-12 record against teams in the Associated Press top 10 and a 1-4 record in bowl game

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Another irrelevant and anecdotal claim.

People resort to anecdotes when they don't have facts.

You made my point for me. He beats lower ranked teams and sucks against top ten competition. Like most coaches. He brings nothing special to the table to justify 8 million a year. 

And it’s neither irrelevant nor anecdotal. It’s a fact. But whatever makes you feel better. 

I’m glad my coach isn’t .407 against ranked teams. 

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Finch wants to give Harbaugh a raise...lets make him the highest paid coach in college football....he currently sits at #4 on the salary list.

Harbaugh enters Year 6 with a 47-18 record, 32-12 Big Ten, at Michigan, blemished with an 0-5 record against arch-rival Ohio State, and including a 2-12 record against teams in the Associated Press top 10 and a 1-4 record in bowl game

The should name the school after him.

11 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Vanilla. Nothing special. My contention the whole time. Glad we agree. 

Your "contention" was that he was mediocre.

👇

22 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

You’re a fucking idiot bathing in mediocrity. The fact that you think Harbaugh has down a good job speaks to your loser mentality.

11 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I just don’t get people infatuated with his mediocrity? Finch keeps saying “.700” but the “circumstances” he uses for other arguments don’t fly for Harbaugh.

The only reason Harbaugh is .700 is because he play 3 or so shit schools a year OOC. He was a good pro coach but has been meh in college. 

You then compounded this by saying that he feasts on midwestern cupcakes in the OOC (proven false) and only beats Big Ten bottom feeders (proven false).

So you're a liar at worst and a lazy ignoramus at best.

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

They were 24-32 in the Big Ten under the two previous coaches.