Jim Harbaugh ranked now 1st in the country

HooverOutlaw

47 minutes ago, concha said:

And the 2016 call was correct, so no tune changing required. Hardly shocking you'd go grasping at straws like that. I was at that game. Glorious.

sddefault.jpg#404_is_fine

It's definitely closer than I remember.

But since goofball Ohio State fans aren't reasonable I have remind you those shots are not on the line.

They're both skewed by the angle.

But an inch is now deciding if goofball Ohio State fan will acknowledge that Harbaugh is a great coach.

Somehow you're oblivious to how dumb that is.

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You got no BIG GAMES, huh?

They beat #13 Northwestern (10-3), 38-0.

They beat a 10-win SEC team by 34 points.

They beat #8 Wisconsin (11-3), 14-7.

They beat #14 Penn State by like a million points a couple years ago.

I could go down the list a find games but the "bottom line" is the only big games are the ones that you claim are big. So you can manipulate this just like you do with your "8-5 not a bad season but 9-4 is terrible" routine.

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Stop bringing up the opinion of biased and deluded fanboys.

98% of fans want their coach fired.

Speaking of delusion...  😂

Michigan has one of the biggest football budgets in the  nation. Almost identical to Ohio State's and to Penn State's.  Millions ahead of Michigan State's, against whom he sports a .500 record.  Michigan is one of the biggest names in the sport.

I can see the hiring negotiations back in 2015...

"Jimmy, you're a Michigan Man.  We think you're GREAT. And what's more important, Andy does too!  So you're saying you can guarantee us 3rd place finishes, hardly anything resembling a big win, the occasional utter humiliation with a sprinkling of shattered hopes and dreams, and - and this is important, Jimmy - no and we mean absolutely NO titles! Oh, and any wins against Ohio will get you fired. You good with that?"

"I'm your man, Mr. Hackett."

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's definitely closer than I remember.

But since goofball Ohio State fans aren't reasonable I have remind you those shots are not on the line.

They're both skewed by the angle.

But an inch is now deciding if goofball Ohio State fan will acknowledge that Harbaugh is a great coach.

Somehow you're oblivious to how dumb that is.

No, Andy.

Somehow you're clearly oblivious to the fact that one game doesn't make a coach great.

Just now, concha said:

Somehow you're clearly oblivious to the fact that one game doesn't make a coach great.

It seems that you are since your criteria is that you have to beat Ohio State, win the division and go to the playoff.

One ball spot determined it.

I'm not that stupid to believe that greatness is determined by that.

You apparently are.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Speaking of delusion...  😂

Michigan has one of the biggest football budgets in the  nation. Almost identical to Ohio State's and to Penn State's.  Millions ahead of Michigan State's, against whom he sports a .500 record.  Michigan is one of the biggest names in the sport.

I can see the hiring negotiations back in 2015...

"Jimmy, you're a Michigan Man.  We think you're GREAT. And what's more important, Andy does too!  So you're saying you can guarantee us 3rd place finishes, hardly anything resembling a big win, the occasional utter humiliation with a sprinkling of shattered hopes and dreams, and - and this is important, Jimmy - no and we mean absolutely NO titles! Oh, and any wins against Ohio will get you fired. You good with that?"

"I'm your man, Mr. Hackett."

I'm sure you intended this to be relevant and carry some weight.

🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They beat #13 Northwestern (10-3), 38-0.

They beat a 10-win SEC team by 34 points.

They beat #8 Wisconsin (11-3), 14-7.

They beat #14 Penn State by like a million points a couple years ago.

I could go down the list a find games but the "bottom line" is the only big games are the ones that you claim are big. So you can manipulate this just like you do with your "8-5 not a bad season but 9-4 is terrible" routine.

To continue..

They beat #14 Iowa (10-3) last year.

They also beat #8 Notre Dame (11-2) by 31 points.

Again, RedZone probably doesn't think any of them are big games.

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I don't understand what the bottom line is

You understand it perfectly, but you just don't want to admit it.

But then again......You somehow think beating teams with 2 and 3 losses are big games.

Beating 10-4 Florida in a Bowl game is now huge........yet Jim Harbaugh's Bowl record is NOT huge according to you. How did you put that again???? Bowls are silly or something or another.

Like I said earlier. You are all over the map. Land someplace already. You are going to run out of fuel up there soon.

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

But then again......You somehow think beating teams with 2 and 3 losses are big games.

👇

18 hours ago, RedZone said:

In the last 3 years at Michigan Jim Harbaugh is 2-11 vs teams that had double-digit wins.

How sad is that? If you win 10 games money says you club Michigan. 😂

"Harbaugh can't beat teams with double digit wins!"

Then....

"You think teams with double digit wins are big games?!"

😄

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It seems that you are since your criteria is that you have to beat Ohio State, win the division and go to the playoff.

One ball spot determined it.

I'm not that stupid to believe that greatness is determined by that.

You apparently are.

It's funny watching you manufacture your straw men.

Nowhere - at all - have I even suggested that a single win over Ohio State would transform Harbaugh's resume to anywhere near "great". Pointing out that Jimmy the Great is 0-fer is nowhere in the realm of suggesting that getting one win would his career at Michigan a success and him a GREAT coach. 🤡

This is just you doing your usual flailing disco-for-the-deaf routine because you've picked a stupid position to defend.  🤣