Jim Harbaugh ranked now 1st in the country

HooverOutlaw

17 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Win 70% of their games in a P5 conference.

The only chance of you ever winning is I give up.

Jim Harbaugh averages almost 4 losses per season at Michigan.....may lose 6 games this year.

The only thing padding Jim Harbaugh's Big 10 record is Rutgers and Maryland joined the Big Ten in 2014....he can beat those schools every year.

You got nothing, Finch.......

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Win 70% of their games in a P5 conference.

The only chance of you ever winning is I give up.

So when I said .700 wasn’t impressive because Harbaugh has never won a game as a dog at Michigan you said 70% was borderline elite. 

Funny thing.......Napier has a .703 win percentage at his place and now it matters who the wins are against? 

Napier is playing similar competition as his team talent wise, just like Harbaugh. Napier has actually beaten teams he wasn’t supposed to at his current gig. Harbaugh has not.

Your standards for 70% was borderline elite. Now it’s P5? Dude, you contradict yourself so much you can’t keep up. 

I’ll bet you came from money. One of those kids who, when people disagreed, mommy said, “They’re wrong and you’re right.” Probably got your ass beat on the regular too. I can actually picture your goofy little non athletic ass marching in your school play and mommy proudly telling all who were within earshot, “Look! Everybody is outta step but Andy!” 

Cant wait for Harbaugh and Herman to be shatcanned this year or next and for you to tell us all how bad a decision it was for two of the wealthiest P5 programs to get rid of their borderline elite coaches who have zero hardware to show for their greatness! 

What a fucking hump! 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Napier is playing similar competition as his team talent wise, just like Harbaugh. Napier has actually beaten teams he wasn’t supposed to at his current gig. Harbaugh has not.

I know someone is clueless when they try to make this argument.

It's easier to win when your opponents are smaller, weaker and less well-coached. That's why a bunch of guys have won at mid-majors and lesser programs but have failed miserably at bigger P5 schools.

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Sure I do......you know of a another HC pulling $8 million for doing basically nothing.....I'll give him hell too...

But he hasn't done nothing. That's the point.

Just because you're clueless and think that Billy Napier is doing something difficult when he's not isn't my problem.

Harbaugh is paid $8 million because it's infinitely harder to win 70% of your games at Michigan than it is at Louisiana-Lafayette.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Just because you're clueless and think that Billy Napier is doing something difficult when he's not isn't my problem.

Harbaugh is paid $8 million because it's infinitely harder to win 70% of your games at Michigan than it is at Louisiana-Lafayette.

Michigan could pay Billy Napier half that and win 6 or 7 games with the talent the Michigan name pulls....then Michigan could go out and hire some top-notch assistant coaches. There are holes everywhere at Michigan.

The biggest hole is that $8 million dollar salary.

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

One more win and he'll be back above 70% overall.

Michigan's all-time win percentage is being dragged down more slowly than under the last two guys.