Jim Harbaugh ranked now 1st in the country

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

But they fired Rodriguez and Hoke because they didn't want to win 6 or 7 games.

..and they hired Jim "7 out of 10" Harbaugh for $8 million....best win in 2017 was vs (7-6) Purdue.

2017-Michigan (Big Ten)

9/2 vs. Florida (4-7) W 33 17 @ Arlington, TX
9/9 vs. Cincinnati (4-8) W 36 14
9/16 vs. Air Force (5-7) W 29 13
9/23 @ *Purdue (7-6) W 28 10
10/7 vs. *Michigan State (10-3) L 10 14
10/14 @ *Indiana (5-7) W 27 20
10/21 @ *Penn State (11-2) L 13 42
10/28 vs. *Rutgers (4-8) W 35 14
11/4 vs. *Minnesota (5-7) W 33 10
11/11 @ *Maryland (4-8) W 35 10
11/18 @ *Wisconsin (13-1) L 10 24
11/25 vs. *Ohio State (12-2) L 20 31
1/1 vs. South Carolina (9-4) L 19 26 @ Tampa, FL Outback Bowl

8-5-0

328 245

...2018?......3 losses again to the 3 best teams he faced...

2018-Michigan (Big Ten)

9/1 @ Notre Dame (12-1) L 17 24
9/8 vs. Western Michigan (7-6) W 49 3
9/15 vs. Southern Methodist (5-7) W 45 20
9/22 vs. *Nebraska (4-8) W 56 10
9/29 @ *Northwestern (9-5) W 20 17
10/6 vs. *Maryland (5-7) W 42 21
10/13 vs. *Wisconsin (8-5) W 38 13
10/20 @ *Michigan State (7-6) W 21 7
11/3 vs. *Penn State (9-4) W 42 7
11/10 @ *Rutgers (1-11) W 42 7
11/17 vs. *Indiana (5-7) W 31 20
11/24 @ *Ohio State (13-1) L 39 62
12/29 vs. Florida (10-3) L 15 41 @ Atlanta, GA Peach Bowl

10-3-0

457 252

....2019?.....ugly again, but somewhat better. Did beat Iowa and Notre Dame.

2019-Michigan (Big Ten)

8/31 vs. Middle Tennessee State (4-8) W 40 21
9/7 vs. Army (5-8) W 24 21
9/21 @ *Wisconsin (10-4) L 14 35
9/28 vs. *Rutgers (2-10) W 52 0
10/5 vs. *Iowa (10-3) W 10 3
10/12 @ *Illinois (6-7) W 42 25
10/19 @ *Penn State (11-2) L 21 28
10/26 vs. Notre Dame (11-2) W 45 14
11/2 @ *Maryland (3-9) W 38 7
11/16 vs. *Michigan State (7-6) W 44 10
11/23 @ *Indiana (8-5) W 39 14
11/30 vs. *Ohio State (13-1) L 27 56
1/1 vs. Alabama (11-2) L 16 35 @ Orlando, FL Citrus Bowl

9-4-0

412 269

On 11/29/2020 at 2:10 PM, Ga96 said:

Missing Herman and frost a litany of sec coaches. I would take vandy coach off the list im not sure they care about football and not many 4 and 5 stars matching the GPA requirements and willing to put up with taking beatings week in and out.

Sumlin probably shouldnt be on here either I haven't heard of any coaches jumping in joy to coach out in the desert. I would put cristobal on the list. 

In fairness to Coach Mason, Vandy admissions scrutinizing every app and red flags athletes for extra scrutiny. 

Extremely hard to gain admission and the academia rigor is tough.

Any hint of plagiarism is auto-expulsion. 

bgw 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, the higher level that success the better.

Only bozos like you are confused by this.

So the fact that Harbaugh, for all of his “success” as you so succinctly put, has won zero titles.......made no playoffs.......has won one bowl game in six years and has had zero wins against his biggest rival says his “high level” of success really isn’t that high at all. Gotcha. 

No need to respond, though I know you will because you can’t help yourself as this is your sole interaction with people. 

You proved my point for me. As your mommy said, “Everybody is outta step but  Andy!” 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

So the fact that Harbaugh, for all of his “success” as you so succinctly put, has won zero titles.......made no playoffs.......has won one bowl game in six years and has had zero wins against his biggest rival says his “high level” of success really isn’t that high at all. Gotcha. 

No need to respond, though I know you will because you can’t help yourself as this is your sole interaction with people. 

You proved my point for me. As your mommy said, “Everybody is outta step but  Andy!” 

“Top to bottom Michigan is about excellence, greatness. You have my pledge I will carry forward the excellence of Michigan football.”

- Jim Harbaugh

Apparently at Michigan (and in Andy World), excellence is typically finishing third in a 7-team division of a 14-team conference, never winning a title, and bending over nearly every time you get to the post season. Oh, and let's not forget making your school's greatest rival really happy every year.

The Surrender Cobra approves.

nooomichigan.0.gif

11 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Hoke had a win against Ohio State.

Must be better, huh?

You're just cherry-picking as usual.

Ohio State is clearly a better program than Michigan right now. Why should an arbitrary standard be applied to them just because they're rivals?

Look at the entire resume. Stop picking and choosing what you think is important (bowl wins? lol).

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Hoke had a win against Ohio State.

Must be better, huh?

You're just cherry-picking as usual.

Ohio State is clearly a better program than Michigan right now. Why should an arbitrary standard be applied to them just because they're rivals?

Look at the entire resume. Stop picking and choosing what you think is important (bowl wins? lol).

But Harbaugh is great. Right?

Why isn't Michigan catching up? Or at least taking second place in the division by now? They're looking at a potential last place this season. Nearly six years in...

2 minutes ago, concha said:

But Harbaugh is great. Right?

Yeah.

I know that you hate Michigan but denying that he's a great coach is silly. Even for a Buckeye fan.

If the referees had spotted the ball correctly in 2016 and they had beaten Ohio State, won the division and made the playoff then would you all of the sudden change your tune?

According to your standards the answer is yes and that's dumb.

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

RedZone still avoiding an explanation of how 8-5 isn't a bad season for Brady Hoke but 9-4 for Harbaugh is ugly.

😄

He never subjects people to the same standard.

Again. Brady Hoke was paid peanuts at Michigan.

Michigan decided to go ALL IN on Jim Harbaugh. The savior! Saviors don't average almost 4 losses per season.

Is this that difficult to comprehend?

Finch wants people to explain themselves over and over, but in his 1,875 posts on the subject he hasn't addressed Jim Harbaugh's performance in "money games" at Michigan ONE TIME......Finch just regurgitates Harbaugh's ability to beat up on the Big 10 newbies, the 6-7 teams and the 7-6 teams...etc.

Finch is such a clown sometimes...🤡

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's just an excuse

You've been making excuses for Jim Harbaugh's performance at Michigan for 3 weeks now.......3 different threads.

Here's the bottom line.

Michigan people aren't happy with Jim Harbaugh....he has proven to be NOT what they ordered. His record vs elite and above average teams is pathetic in his stint at Michigan. Blame it on whatever you can dream up. Maybe it's just an old fashion "bad fit", maybe the guy has just gotten stranger and older...maybe a lot of things.

Michigan will lose 5 games this year, maybe 6.

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah.

I know that you hate Michigan but denying that he's a great coach is silly. Even for a Buckeye fan.

If the referees had spotted the ball correctly in 2016 and they had beaten Ohio State, won the division and made the playoff then would you all of the sudden change your tune?

According to your standards the answer is yes and that's dumb.

I hate Michigan.

Harbaugh has hardly displayed greatness there.

NOT mutually exclusive truths.

No titles. 3rd place finishes standard. His Greatness is currently presiding over potentially the worst Michigan season since the early 60s. 

And the 2016 call was correct, so no tune changing required. Hardly shocking you'd go grasping at straws like that. I was at that game. Glorious.

sddefault.jpg#404_is_fine