Georgia High School Football playoffs Round 2

TheMaximumHornetSting

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I figured that once I realized you were a couple of plays behind. 

I agree, we aren't playing our best ball, but, these refs man. This isn't anywhere close to an evenly called game from my vantage point, and, there have been waaay too many flags. The refs must be needy for attention and they intend on getting some. 

Walton played fairly clean that half. I did notice they missed a PI on them early when we attempted the WR screen.

I thought the roughing the kicker was crap, looked like we were pushed into him by a blocker. And that PI on our TD pass was the biggest bullshit call ever.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Did Lowndes drive up today? They look flat.

Nah starters left yesterday rest of the team came up today. Play calling isn't much to speak of right now. Too many conservative plays I believe we've had 2 plays that were intended to be deep passes. 1 completed for about 30yrds and the other jacurri ran for a first down. The rest have been screen plays.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Walton seems to be well coached. Can't figure their record and how it seems inexplicable that we destroy Lowndes and Brookwood and sit here 7 to 3 against 6 and 5 Walton. 

Bonehead play calling is part of the reason.

We have got to setup some quick passes and get our playmakers in space.

This running off left tackle every play is not going to work and we are not blocking well enough to throw down the field.

If we do not start moving the ball, our D is going to be gassed and that is not what we need with our offensive struggles thus far.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Nah starters left yesterday rest of the team came up today. Play calling isn't much to speak of right now. Too many conservative plays I believe we've had 2 plays that were intended to be deep passes. 1 completed for about 30yrds and the other jacurri ran for a first down. The rest have been screen plays.

Nice way to save on that hotel bill....lol.