Georgia High School Football playoffs Round 2

TheMaximumHornetSting

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Down in 2A some unfortunate  soul from South GA is gonna have to go to the literal Tippetty top of Georgia... 

Potentially  Early County... to play Rabun County... yikes.... that 5hour plus drive 

And most lower classifications down this way travel the day of due to lack of funds.

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Something fishy going on in this Loawnes NC game.  I keep noticing the refs giving loaewndes very favorable spots and NC has 18 penalties?  Something ain't right here.

Lowndes has a lot of penalties and NC has had favorable calls all night.

• Haha 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Boy if you dont get outta here with that BS these refs have been on Lowndes like a hawk... 

Hell nah.  How can you say that when NC had 18 penalities called on them.  Loanwdes had like 3.  Plus a lowends player would run for like 3 yards yet the refs would spot it like a 10 yard run.  FIX!!

Whew yall. Some nightmare type officiating tonight, and you'd think someone from the winning side wouldn't be fussing about it, but, really lopsided. 

I knew when the white hat held the start of the game until the Packers couple of defenders tucked their white undershirts it was going to be a weird night. The kids shirts ride up on their front porch and they had to concentrate on that bullshit on top of playing the game. xD 

Then the refs commenced in on that lopsided of a called game. 

I need a damn beer. Bout to drank one too. Hahaha