King Orange, our Orange Clown of a President...

TheRealCAJ

5 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

What high school did you attend, james?

o.O

LOL....he tries to hide the fact that he went to Paramus Catholic....if you didn't know any better you would swear he went to Bosco because he jumped on the Bosco band wagon a long time ago and posts on anything Bosco related...he's a Bosco "wanna-be".....but he's just a poor Paladin.....shhh...don't tell anyone!

9 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

barry didn't do anything that warranted such hatred? Explain to me Benghazi? How about Fast and Furious? Or maybe the IRS targeting Conservative groups? Or that famous beer summit? Or his son Trayvon Martin? Or his disdain for police? I could go on forever. But like I've stated before, barry hussein was the absolute best thing that ever happened to the GOP In the long run.

Everything you mentioned is complete bullshit.  Wtf is the deal about Trayvon Martin?  You blaming Obama for a kid getting shot and killed?  What disdain for police?  Its all bullshit.  IRS=bs Benghazi=bs. Embassies have been attacked and people killed before, I'll bet you were not outraged then.  The world is a dangerous place in case you don't know.  Bullshit.  Nothing you said even remotely comes close to warrant such hatred.  You just want to hate him.  Fake outrage so you can hate.  That's all that is.  If you were to come up with legitimate reasons to have such hatred I would be interested in that but these reasons you being up are all stupid reasons to have hatred for another.  Your life and your hate, enjoy.  

Btw.  Those conservative groups you mentioned, do you really think they didnt spend money on political issues?  I don't think you give a damn about shit like that.  You just want an excuse to hate.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL....he tries to hide the fact that he went to Paramus Catholic....if you didn't know any better you would swear he went to Bosco because he jumped on the Bosco band wagon a long time ago and posts on anything Bosco related...he's a Bosco "wanna-be".....but he's just a poor Paladin.....shhh...don't tell anyone!

So the kids that don't go to Bosco are just "poor" trash huh douchebagpussy66? Little bitch you lucky you went to a private school, thank daddy and his money you pompous prick.

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Everything you mentioned is complete bullshit.  Wtf is the deal about Trayvon Martin?  You blaming Obama for a kid getting shot and killed?  What disdain for police?  Its all bullshit.  IRS=bs Benghazi=bs. Embassies have been attacked and people killed before, I'll bet you were not outraged then.  The world is a dangerous place in case you don't know.  Bullshit.  Nothing you said even remotely comes close to warrant such hatred.  You just want to hate him.  Fake outrage so you can hate.  That's all that is.  If you were to come up with legitimate reasons to have such hatred I would be interested in that but these reasons you being up are all stupid reasons to have hatred for another.  Your life and your hate, enjoy.  

Btw.  Those conservative groups you mentioned, do you really think they didnt spend money on political issues?  I don't think you give a damn about shit like that.  You just want an excuse to hate.  

Sounds a lot like people who just need a reason to hate Trump bro

9 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

wing nut is stuck with an orange lemon so they take it out on Obama and pretend everything is great about the lemon.

They defend lemon like he's their God.

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Sounds a lot like people who just need a reason to hate Trump bro

Yeah I'm sure there is no shortage of those types.  Just so you know, I don't hate Trump.  Just think he is a cartoon figure who needs therapy and to grow up.  

But your right.  Some would hate him if he were actually a decent person.  

16 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Yeah I'm sure there is no shortage of those types.  Just so you know, I don't hate Trump.  Just think he is a cartoon figure who needs therapy and to grow up.  

But your right.  Some would hate him if he were actually a decent person.  

I know you don't, I think he is a fuck as well. I just wont root for him to fail. You have people like Sport, Cajun and douchbagpussy66 who want him to fail at all costs. America be damned as long as Trump fails they are happy.

18 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

wing nut is stuck with an orange lemon so they take it out on Obama and pretend everything is great about the lemon.

They defend lemon like he's their God.

just like you did with president Obama and do now with Killiar.

48 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Are you talking about the PC team that has dominated Bosco beating them 6 of last 7 times? Or are you talking about the PC team that has won 3 state tiles in 5 years and been in the championship game 4 out of 5 years? 

43 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Once the truth comes out about barry then the typical liberal excuses come out. Wasn't it barry who said if I had a son he'd be Travon? Didn't he say this before he knew any of the evidence? I'm not blaming barry for Bengahzi, what I'm blaming him for is being a pathological liar. That entire video excuse. And you telling me barry had no idea that the IRS was targeting Consevative group especially around election time. Fast and furious, let see how many lies barry told about that while one of our border agents was killed.

And you say that barry backed the cops even as they were getting shot at and targeted? Wake the hell up. barry just can't keep his liberal mouth shut. Yapping about how bad America is yesterday while in Indonesia. Crying about the Paris accord and how the entire world is going to end. Blah, blah, blah. Just go the hell away and stay there. 

16 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Are you talking about the PC team that has dominated Bosco beating them 6 of last 7 times? Or are you talking about the PC team that has won 3 state tiles in 5 years and been in the championship game 4 out of 5 years? 

the PC team that you root for in your closet....the PC team that had a coach who called players-parents on other teams to get them to transfer...that P.C....the one with the worse academics of the 4 Catholic schools in North N.J...that P.C...

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the PC team that you root for in your closet....the PC team that had a coach who called players-parents on other teams to get them to transfer...that P.C....the one with the worse academics of the 4 Catholic schools in North N.J...that P.C...

Still can't get Chris Partridge out of your head. Same with the Donald. Can you say obsessed?