King Orange, our Orange Clown of a President...

TheRealCAJ

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

Why do liberal hate everything about this country and are continually pissed off? Oh yea that's what happens when they lose elections. Miserable people. 

...LOL...back to the old republican play book??..wrap yourself in a flag and call the other side unpatriotic??..only neo-cons and the right love AmericaO.o???....come on Jimmy..that B.S. is played out...unwrap yourself and that simple mind of yours....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I think you need your medication. Stop what you are doing and take it right away. I will check on you once it takes affect. 

....tumble weed Tex needs more than his meds....you need to start ignoring his dumb ass.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...LOL...back to the old republican play book??..wrap yourself in a flag and call the other side unpatriotic??..only neo-cons and the right love AmericaO.o???....come on Jimmy..that B.S. is played out...unwrap yourself and that simple mind of yours....

Sorry but's its the truth. Every liberal is always pissed off at America or blaming America for something. Get the hell out and become an expat.

6 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Sorry but's its the truth. Every liberal is always pissed off at America or blaming America for something. Get the hell out and become an expat.

it's FAR from the truth....it's an EXCUSE your side likes to throw around, don't fall for that B.S.........don't go down the nutty neo-con road Jimmy....you must have been a big Archie Bunker fan growing up I'm sure Jimmy....;)

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

it's FAR from the truth....it's an EXCUSE your side likes to throw around, don't fall for that B.S.........don't go down the nutty neo-con road Jimmy....you must have been a big Archie Bunker fan growing up I'm sure Jimmy....;)

Hate America first: the liberal mantra.  

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Hey I liked Archie Bunker and dingbat and meathead and Gloria.  Great show.  

I loved it too....but it's obvious Archie made a bigger impression on some here more than others....it's like you can flash back to the show when you hear some of the B.S. these righties say here....

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

No I didn't miss the point.  Proof my ass.  

You obviously did. Sorry.

The point of the article was to rationalize why the Pres tweets back personal attacks on those that happen to talk about the him and had to nerve to be critical. 

Patently incorrect. The article didn't "rationalize" anything. Carl Cannon is one of Trump's most ardent critics, and actually specifically calls out his behavior in the piece. Either you didn't bother to read it, or you're simply not very intuitive.

The point of the article is that Trump is responding to an arguably unprecedented level of personal attacks from the media...Mika & Joe in particular. The level of vitriol is equal coming from both sides, hence the "chicken/egg" analogy. The fact that you don't even acknowledge the comments Mika made that morning (preceded by documented examples of equally unprofessional comments during the previous months)  that triggered his response clearly shows you didn't grasp the intent of the piece, or are simply choosing to overlook it to push your own agenda.

Apparently you have missed the point but it's ok because you shouldn't break precedent.

Trying in vain to get you to see past your own rage and biases has pretty much become precedent.

Do you think this is a good use of the Presidents time or should he be doing his job?  Yes or no?  

It's not a good use of his time, nor in keeping with the established decorum of the office...which I've stated repeatedly. That said, composing a tweet takes all of 20 seconds...about the same amount of time his predecessor would spend taking a selfie at the desk, no?

You continue to follow the same pattern as the rest of the knuckleheads here, i.e. if someone doesn't share your level of mouth-foaming rage, then they're obviously some kind of blind Trump supporter. It's pretty weird, TBH.

Finally, there's no reason to think that he can't act like an immature dumbass and still simultaneously "do his job." He's clearly been doing it...but it's less than surprising that you don't recognize it.

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

No I didn't miss the point.  Proof my ass.  The point of the article was to rationalize why the Pres tweets back personal attacks on those that happen to talk about the him and had to nerve to be critical.  Apparently you have missed the point but it's ok because you shouldn't break precedent. 

Do you think this is a good use of the Presidents time or should he be doing his job?  Yes or no?  

There's a difference between being critical and outrageously personal and negative. Something that's ok to do if only you agree with it I guess.

Funny that I see articles and guests on CNN where they complain that Trump don't respond to some. When he does you all complain he responds.  

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Mtnjohn, that's because Obama used social media respectfully and did not lie every other post like the unhinged orange asshole.

Clear?

Keep reaching Grand Wizard! Shouldn't you be recruiting for your KKK clan in La and teaching your kids how to be a racists  scum like yourself? You know they say fruit don't fall far from the tree. Sad that you produced future racists to deal with.

51 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You obviously did. Sorry.

Patently incorrect. The article didn't "rationalize" anything. Carl Cannon is one of Trump's most ardent critics, and actually specifically calls out his behavior in the piece. Either you didn't bother to read it, or you're simply not very intuitive.

The point of the article is that Trump is responding to an arguably unprecedented level of personal attacks from the media...Mika & Joe in particular. The level of vitriol is equal coming from both sides, hence the "chicken/egg" analogy. The fact that you don't even acknowledge the comments Mika made that morning (preceded by documented examples of equally unprofessional comments during the previous months)  that triggered his response clearly shows you didn't grasp the intent of the piece, or are simply choosing to overlook it to push your own agenda.

Trying in vain to get you to see past your own rage and biases has pretty much become precedent.

It's not a good use of his time, nor in keeping with the established decorum of the office...which I've stated repeatedly. That said, composing a tweet takes all of 20 seconds...about the same amount of time his predecessor would spend taking a selfie at the desk, no?

You continue to follow the same pattern as the rest of the knuckleheads here, i.e. if someone doesn't share your level of mouth-foaming rage, then they're obviously some kind of blind Trump supporter. It's pretty weird, TBH.

Finally, there's no reason to think that he can't act like an immature dumbass and still simultaneously "do his job." He's clearly been doing it...but it's less than surprising that you don't recognize it.

yes or no, david xD lee?

11 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and 71% of the public say his tweets HURT his cause....does he listen?......never......he's like a teemage girl tweeting...I don't know anyone in my generation who tweets....but it's cool for a 70 year old man to act like a teenager theses days....

...and when you asked if he can be trusted to tell the truth?...he fails once again...once a B.S.'er always a B.S.'er.......the story of Donny life...no matter how much he wants to avoid the big bad press.....he's scared of the press and how they make him look like an unprepared fool on a daily basis.....#in over his head

And you can't let a post go by without responding. Imagine if you were president and the amount of attacks against you. You would be fighting with everyone twice as much as the POTUS.

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

yes or no, david xD lee?

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

It's not a good use of his time, nor in keeping with the established decorum of the office...which I've stated repeatedly.

There are days when one wonders how you even manage to operate a keyboard.

27 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

While it's common knowledge that Chip is pretty dumb, I'm at least a little surprised that he apparently can't even read.

Sad! :(

Dude fuck chip. The bitch coward racist could die tomorrow and he wouldn't be missed. Well except for his bitch-boy roomie Douchbagpussy66. 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Such misplaced aggression. I am going to schedule you for a havenobrainascan. Don't worry, it's painless. All you need to do is blink. 

How cute the Black guy who is racist towards white people is defending the white guy who calls black people niggers. Strange bedfellows for sure.

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

How long have you been waiting to get that out. Others type "nword", you of course, have to spell it out. Now we truly know. And that marks the end to our experiment.

Did that not happen? Funny you want to get all high and mighty because I spelled out a word  your alter ego uses regularly. I noticed not one time did you dispute being a racist.