King Orange, our Orange Clown of a President...

TheRealCAJ

9 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Not going to take credit or blame for what somebody on CNN happens to say.  Personal attacks are never the right approach imo.  I do not watch Joe or Mika but I would guess that they have not been outrageously anything.  Ironic that Trumps behavior has not been rewarded the same 'outrageous' description as you have given to Joe and Mika's behavior.  Have you not seen Fox for the last 8 years?  I don't remember Obama spending his time calling out any  Fox pundits for the crap they said for 8 years.  Or any other President respond to these things.  Its about having respect for the office and respect for the people of this country, who he happens to work for.  

A big difference is that Obama had ONE network to deal with.  Trump has every leftist network representing the democrapic party from here to Maine hanging on his every turd...I mean word.  You guys all think that Trump is a knucklehead, but the dude knows EXACTLY what he's doing.  He's getting the job done AND by eliminating the middle man(MSM), he smacks down every little leftist fake news source who tries to spread BS information.  Brilliant!

54 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Couldn't agree more. I find a play promoting the assasination of the President outrageous whereas I find the President body slamming CNN at the WWE summer jam funny as hell. 

The play was in poor taste imo and shouldn't have happened.  The body slamming...would be dumb if  the Pres had not declared war on a fundamental part of what makes America unique and great.  The press is our only way to keep watch on our leaders.  Pretty important.

Anyway brother, have a great 4th.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

A big difference is that Obama had ONE network to deal with.  Trump has every leftist network representing the democrapic party from here to Maine hanging on his every turd...I mean word.  You guys all think that Trump is a knucklehead, but the dude knows EXACTLY what he's doing.  He's getting the job done AND by eliminating the middle man(MSM), he smacks down every little leftist fake news source who tries to spread BS information.  Brilliant!

The mainstream media tv/cable "news" sources that Trump is attacked by on a basically 24/7 basis have 8x or 10x the viewership that Fox News does.

Yet the very notion that even one network exists that expresses other opinions simply drives the left apoplectic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

declared war on a fundamental part of what makes America unique and great.  

What would make America great is a press with a balanced approach to news, based on objective fact rather than partisan objectives and desires.

We don't have that.

Not even close.

Blueliner...Trump is a known liar....so him calling something "fake" has no merit in most people's eyes...you need to be creditable...Trump is NOT....

You think he knows exactly what he's doing??.....he prepares everyday by watching Fox and Friends and Morning Joe!!....daily briefings??...naa....he's is smarter than the generals so no need for any briefings....

It's obvious to most Americans he's winging-it everyday....he has his son-in-law running anything and everything and he's going to bring peace in the mid-east too!!!...he's in WAY over his head and is an international joke to boot...America is a circus act at the moment due to brilliant Donny......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

So what do you think of Trumpcare?  Impressive bit of legislation isn't it?  Trump doesn't care about you., me or any of us.  Just look at his Trumpcare, it's a straight give away to the rich.  You want to defend that?  Now he doesn't even care about replacing healthcare.  Do you?  

Please give me your opinion on Trummcare.

I'm not going to give opinion until something is finally passed. For some reason all liberals think this stuff has to be passed overnight. Legislation especially with those lazy idiots in Washington takes forever. You can not have people with pre-existing conditions paying the same as healthy people. Some people flat out don't want insurance or can self insure. Nothing wrong with that. Should be able to get insurance over state lines. Having kids as old as 26 years old on their mommy and daddys policy is a bit much. We can go on and on about this.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

Blueliner...Trump is a known liar....so him calling something "fake" has no merit in most people's eyes n...you need to be creditable...Trump is NOT....

You think he knows exactly what he's doing??.....he prepares everyday by watching Fox and Friends and Morning Joe everyday?....daily briefings??...naa....he's is smarter than the generals so no need for any briefings....

It's obvious to most Americans he's winging-it everyday....he has his son-in-law running anything and everything and he's going to bring peace in the mid-east too!!!...he's in WAY over his head and is an international joke to boot...America is a circus act at the moment due to brilliant Donny......

Bottom line georgie is you simply are not credible any more. Your whole life has become infatuated with bashing Trump. Obviously you are very shallow and need help. You hardly even post about football because you are so angry that Trump is prez. I really think you have hit the low of the low. Everything you predict about Trump you are wrong. You shot your mouth off here for months about hillary. You look like a complete idiot on this board at this time.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Bottom line georgie is you simply are not credible any more. Your whole life has become infatuated with bashing Trump. Obviously you are very shallow and need help. You hardly even post about football because you are so angry that Trump is prez. I really think you have hit the low of the low. Everything you predict about Trump you are wrong. You shot your mouth off here for months about hillary. You look like a complete idiot on this board at this time.

...Complete idiot?...lol...AGAIN YOU'RE defending dopey Donny not me...and you look like a complete idiot EVERY TIME you do....how long has the H.S. football season been over??....

again with the "your whole life" B.S.?...LOL...come on Jimmy....I caught 3 nice bass this a.m. ;)..playing with neo-cons nuts like you on the computer is just for laughs and you NEVER disappoint...and the harder you try and place blame on those of us who point out Donny screw-ups the funnier you look....keep up the good work!

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...Complete idiot?...lol...AGAIN YOU'RE defending dopey Donny not me...and you look like a complete idiot EVERY TIME you do....how long has the H.S. football season been over??....

again with the "your whole life" B.S.?...LOL...come on Jimmy....I caught 3 nice bass this a.m. ;)..playing with neo-cons nuts like you on the computer is just for laughs and you NEVER disappoint...and the harder you try and place blame on those of us who point out Donny screw-ups the funnier you look....keep up the good work!

LOSER.

44 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

I'm not going to give opinion until something is finally passed. For some reason all liberals think this stuff has to be passed overnight. Legislation especially with those lazy idiots in Washington takes forever. You can not have people with pre-existing conditions paying the same as healthy people. Some people flat out don't want insurance or can self insure. Nothing wrong with that. Should be able to get insurance over state lines. Having kids as old as 26 years old on their mommy and daddys policy is a bit much. We can go on and on about this.

Appreciate your response.  I don't think legislation this important should be passed overnight and have never heard anybody say that.  Eventually, both sides will have to work together to come up with a decent health care Bill.  

Not sure why you can't have a opinion on what they have proposed so far.  You can always change your opinion as they make changes.

54 minutes ago, concha said:

What would make America great is a press with a balanced approach to news, based on objective fact rather than partisan objectives and desires.

We don't have that.

Not even close.

I'll give you partial credit on that one.  Will you give me partial credit on my view that Trump has brought much of this on himself?

56 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Blueliner...Trump is a known liar....so him calling something "fake" has no merit in most people's eyes...you need to be creditable...Trump is NOT....

You think he knows exactly what he's doing??.....he prepares everyday by watching Fox and Friends and Morning Joe!!....daily briefings??...naa....he's is smarter than the generals so no need for any briefings....

During the campaign Trump stated he would have Pence run everything and he would be doing...?  He has given all military decisions to 'mad dog somebody' and that may be good because I don't really think he knows more than the general's.  Its just a hunch though.  Son-in-law fixing the Israel/Palestine problem?  He has a lot on his plate doesn't he?  

I think this is all just a distraction and Russia really did a number on us.  A lot of this fake news shit is a direct result of Russia and they get a free pass but fellow Americans do not.  We have been fighting each other and haven't been this divided since the Civil War imo.  As for our political problems, Its all about money and the need to get as much as possible before the people wake up, stop fighting each other and get our country back.  

Those that are coming after Medicare and SS money are becoming less subtle in their efforts.  Trump and Repub health care fiasco is a good example of this.  Take from middle class and poor and give to the rich.  They have wanted to privatize SS for ever and is another example of this.  

Have a great 4th brother.

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

During the campaign Trump stated he would have Pence run everything and he would be doing...?  He has given all military decisions to 'mad dog somebody' and that may be good because I don't really think he knows more than the general's.  Its just a hunch though.  Son-in-law fixing the Israel/Palestine problem?  He has a lot on his plate doesn't he?  

I think this is all just a distraction and Russia really did a number on us.  A lot of this fake news shit is a direct result of Russia and they get a free pass but fellow Americans do not.  We have been fighting each other and haven't been this divided since the Civil War imo.  As for our political problems, Its all about money and the need to get as much as possible before the people wake up, stop fighting each other and get our country back.  

Those that are coming after Medicare and SS money are becoming less subtle in their efforts.  Trump and Repub health care fiasco is a good example of this.  Take from middle class and poor and give to the rich.  They have wanted to privatize SS for ever and is another example of this.  

Have a great 4th brother.

Bingo...Russia laughs at us everyday and they got more than they could have asked for....a talking head on CNN stated that the approval rating for Russia in the Republican party went form 38% per-election to 52% post election....crazy...it looks like the liberals need to remind the republicans just exactly who the Russians are again...it will be interesting to see what happens when Donny and Putin meet face to face....Does Donny blink and give them back the spy compounds they're asking for or does he do the right thing and call them out for interfering in our election and tell them a new round of sanctions (which was passed by the house and senate and he hasn't signed yet) are on the way as pay back and as warning not to screw with us again....let see which road he takes....

You have a great 4th my patriotic brother....;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

So what do you think of Trumpcare?  Impressive bit of legislation isn't it?  Trump doesn't care about you., me or any of us.  Just look at his Trumpcare, it's a straight give away to the rich.  You want to defend that?  Now he doesn't even care about replacing healthcare.  Do you?  

Please give me your opinion on Trummcare.

Obama didn't care about you or any other minority, everything went backwards for your people and you all think he's best thing since Hsfb100. 

• Like 1

It's funny as fuck these libs want to claim everything good happening, job growth, unemployment, the market is because of President Obsma. Yet everything bad, the Middle East , North Korea, Russia and health care is all President Trumps fault. Nothing but hypocrites.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

It's funny as fuck these libs want to claim everything good happening, job growth, unemployment, the market is because of President Obsma. Yet everything bad, the Middle East , North Korea, Russia and health care is all President Trumps fault. Nothing but hypocrites.

I believe GDP hit 2% once under the great barry. That's called statist job growth.

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

And Obama didn't do shit in Middle East or America but make it worse. 

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I'll give you partial credit on that one.  Will you give me partial credit on my view that Trump has brought much of this on himself?

Anyone with any foresight knew Trump would do as no president ever before him. He's not a politician. He has mad enemies on both sides because he knows there's scum on both sides that are career politicians and do anything for the $&&. 

It amazes me everytime people say how he's not doing as a normal president does. He's not normal and that's why he won. He says dumb shit. I think everyone here has said this many times. But he's getting stuff done even with opposition from both sides so far.  

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Trump does open himself up to certain attacks. I've never denied it.

That said, much of the mainstream (overwhelmingly liberal-progressive) press is completely invested in attacking the man in any and every way they can.

You hear almost nothing about the economy, for example.  Yet if Trump puts on a red tie you'll 4 -5 hours of speculation about how it proves collusion with Russia. Still. After the entire BS conspiracy has been shit-canned. 

Frankly, I'm glad Trump is giving the one-fingered salute to our "press". It's long, long, long overdue. They are leftist partisans in general and their work product reflects it.

Fuck'em in the ear. And then fuck'em in the other ear as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Trump does open himself up to certain attack. I've never denied it.

That said, much of the mainstream (overwhelmingly liberal-progressive) press is completely invested in attacking the man in any and every way they can.

You hear almost nothing about the economy, for example.  Yet if Trump puts on a red tie you'll 4 -5 hours of speculation about how it proves collusion with Russia. Still. After the entire BS conspiracy has been shit-canned. 

Frankly, I'm glad Trump is giving the one-fingered salute to our "press". It's long, long, long overdue. They are leftist partisans in general and their work product reflects it.

Fuck'em in the ear. And then fuck'em in the other ear as far as I'm concerned.

and the Russians love seeing the media get fucked too.....more than you will ever know.....the Russians love Americans who think like you....the more pissed off you are....the happier they are....you're being played by mother Russia and Donny....