King Orange, our Orange Clown of a President...

TheRealCAJ

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and the Russians love seeing the media get fucked too.....more than you will ever know.....the Russians love Americans who think like you....the more pissed off you are....the happier they are....you're being played by mother Russia and Donny....

This is fascinating. Which Russians passed this #bombshell information on to you?

• Like 2

Confused Elderly Man Wanders Away From His Limousine, Remains In Control Of Nuclear Weapons

Image result for trump confused face

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/07/confused-elderly-man-wanders-away-his

Elderly rich white man gets confused about where his transportation is, kind young man shows him where to go and he safely returns home. Oh, did I mention that "elderly man" is Donald Trump? And that this isn't the first time he got confused and wandered off...same thing happened in Israel in May. Oh, and in April he wandered away from an executive order signing ceremony *before* signing the orders.

Just a reminder - this elderly, confused, utterly lost man remains in control of the largest military in the world and the nuclear codes.

xD

4 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Obama didn't care about you or any other minority, everything went backwards for your people and you all think he's best thing since Hsfb100. 

I disagree.  I think he did care.  I didn't always agree on some of his decisions but that's life right.  He certainly didnt do anything that warranted such hatred.  Bush 43, who did much more harm to this country imo, would not have deserved such hatred.  Point being, the level of hatred doesn't even come close to matching the  offenses the right claims he is responsible for.  Not even close.  I guess if you listen to conservative talk radio long enough you absorb the hate and it becomes part of your yourself.  

Out of curiosity, who is 'your people'?  What went backward?  

3 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

And Obama didn't do shit in Middle East or America but make it worse. 

Nobody has done anything in the Middle East.  Lots of Presidents have not succeeded in stopping the conflict.  Blame him if you want but America can't make the Palestine/Israel people do anything they don't want to do.  Misplaced blame imo.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Confused Elderly Man Wanders Away From His Limousine, Remains In Control Of Nuclear Weapons

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/07/confused-elderly-man-wanders-away-his

Elderly rich white man gets confused about where his transportation is, kind young man shows him where to go and he safely returns home. Oh, did I mention that "elderly man" is Donald Trump? And that this isn't the first time he got confused and wandered off...same thing happened in Israel in May. Oh, and in April he wandered away from an executive order signing ceremony *before* signing the orders.

Just a reminder - this elderly, confused, utterly lost man remains in control of the largest military in the world and the nuclear codes.

xD

How stupid are we? Really?! 

This guy is keeping us busy chasing butterflies(tweets and nonsense) while the Republican Party actually got exactly what they wanted.

A guy with enough digits to sign legislation. That's all they wanted, and it's what they got. A goofy bastard that will sign whatever they want.  They want us to watch the right hand while the uppercut is coming with the other hand. 

And tomorrow, a new tweet comes out...

Image result for chasing butterflies gif

Image result for chasing butterflies gif

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ut Oh!

Image result for the look of someone that is proven right\

I must've hit the proverbial nail right on the head if Concha has shewn up to try belittling me. 

xD

Just a guess, but I’d imagine he’s referring to the fact that you’re talking to yourself. 

But if you want to keep patting yourself on the back, that’s cool too. :D

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Just a guess, but I’d imagine he’s referring to the fact that you’re talking to yourself. 

But if you want to keep patting yourself on the back, that’s cool too. :D

It could be that too. No argument from myself on that. 

Sometimes, a little self-appreciation is in order., especially when one spends a good deal of time being self-deprecating in stead. 

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

This is fascinating. Which Russians passed this #bombshell information on to you?

the same ones who tampered in our election and invented "fake" news stories to get Donny elected and now has the American public doubting the "free press" because Donny said so??...the ones that laugh at the political discourse in this country right now courtesy of the KGB....the Russians who are laughing as we're at each others throats....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It could be that too. No argument from myself on that. 

Sometimes, a little self-appreciation is in order., especially when one spends a good deal of time being self-deprecating in stead. 

You are far from alone and these little"sally saw nothings'' are happiest when they think we are unhappy.  I'm thankful that type of mental condition isnt contagious.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and the Russians love seeing the media get fucked too.....more than you will ever know.....the Russians love Americans who think like you....the more pissed off you are....the happier they are....you're being played by mother Russia and Donny....

...because you and the rest of the rage monkeys would have a remote clue as to what the Russian government is thinking.  Riiiiight.  Seriously, do you even read the shit your type before you hit send? :S

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

...because you and the rest of the rage monkeys would have a remote clue as to what the Russian government is thinking.  Riiiiight.  Seriously, do you even read the shit your type before you hit send? :S

Answer: no he doesnt. A complete embarrassment he is. 

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I disagree.  I think he did care.  I didn't always agree on some of his decisions but that's life right.  He certainly didnt do anything that warranted such hatred.  Bush 43, who did much more harm to this country imo, would not have deserved such hatred.  Point being, the level of hatred doesn't even come close to matching the  offenses the right claims he is responsible for.  Not even close.  I guess if you listen to conservative talk radio long enough you absorb the hate and it becomes part of your yourself.  

Out of curiosity, who is 'your people'?  What went backward?  

barry didn't do anything that warranted such hatred? Explain to me Benghazi? How about Fast and Furious? Or maybe the IRS targeting Conservative groups? Or that famous beer summit? Or his son Trayvon Martin? Or his disdain for police? I could go on forever. But like I've stated before, barry hussein was the absolute best thing that ever happened to the GOP In the long run.

What happened with having a president that wouldn't have these red lines getting crossed?

Not that I'm looking for a confrontation for our military, but wasn't this one of the huge complaints from the right toward Obama? 

North Korea now has successfully tested an intercontinental ballistic missile that can potentially reach the U.S. after us having been told that wouldn't be allowed to happen. Turns out that Trump is soft as charmin. Maybe appearing even softer than Obama, considering the far tougher talk. from Trump.

42 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What happened with having a president that wouldn't have these red lines getting crossed?

Not that I'm looking for a confrontation for our military, but wasn't this one of the huge complaints from the right toward Obama? 

North Korea now has successfully tested an intercontinental ballistic missile that can potentially reach the U.S. after us having been told that wouldn't be allowed to happen. Turns out that Trump is soft as charmin. Maybe appearing even softer than Obama, considering the far tougher talk. from Trump.

King Orange this morning........

smdh

You can only laugh and feel sorry for us.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blueliner said:

...we don't need to know what they're thinking...when we know what they DID.....see how that works....try using your brain and stay away from the Trump Kool-Aid....