King Orange, our Orange Clown of a President...

TheRealCAJ

Some wholesome liberal Independence Day humor for us. Jim Carey's salute to the religion of peace. I guess ol' Jimmy and the rest of the Hollywood, extremist, elite have changed their tune over the years.  This is exactly why no America loving American will ever take these celebrity clowns seriously.  

For the record, i thought ILC was funny as hell back in the day.  B|

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

No way out now. 

You just showed your true colors. 

And when that happens, I respond by saying so long. You are the kind of person that I have tried to forget about. 

Pop goes the weasel.

well...bye.

How many times do you need to be told people are not crayons?

again nothing towards your alter ego who uses the word daily. Who has called good people on this very board that name. Nothing except you liking his posts and quoting him. AGAIN not one time do you deny being a racist.

12 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Maybe you understand big letters more better, david lee.....YES or NO? xD

I’ve already said no, and then copied the quote for you a second time since you were too dumb to read it.

Your poor children are extra embarrassed today. Do they get bullied at school because daddy is so feeble-minded?

Just now, zulu1128 said:

I’ve already said no, and then copied the quote for you a second time since you were too dumb to read it.

Your poor children are extra embarrassed today. Do they get bullied at school because daddy is so feeble-minded?

Never in the history of message forums has it took someone 500 words to say NO.

You go, david lee. xD

Make your cult proud.

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Never in the history of message forums has it took someone 500 words to say NO.

You go, david lee. xD

Make your cult proud.

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

It's not a good use of his time

8 words. Posted twice.

For your kids. https://www.stopbullying.gov/

Tell them not to be so embarrassed...I'm sure you're not even the dumbest parent in their friend group.

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Or when they simply repeat what Trump says he will go after them also.  Doesn't he have better things to do than fight political pundits?  Its their job to talk politics.  Its not Trumps job to respond to it.  Seriously, wtf is he doing wasting time on petty bullshit when he has a job to do?  He is fighting fellow Americans because of his hurt feelings.  

Get the truth to the masses?  GTFO with that shit.  No rational person can say he tells the truth.  You can say everybody else lies (which is wrong) but you destroy any credibility when you claim Trump tells the truth.  

If you've ever tweeted before, then you know it only takes a few seconds.

For all you know, he may be tweeting while pinching off a morning turd.

• Like 1

a simple NO from ,david lee. xD

Do you think this is a good use of the Presidents time or should he be doing his job?  Yes or no?  

david lee (aka zula), "It's not a good use of his time, nor in keeping with the established decorum of the office...which I've stated repeatedly. That said, composing a tweet takes all of 20 seconds...about the same amount of time his predecessor would spend taking a selfie at the desk, no?

You continue to follow the same pattern as the rest of the knuckleheads here, i.e. if someone doesn't share your level of mouth-foaming rage, then they're obviously some kind of blind Trump supporter. It's pretty weird, TBH.

Finally, there's no reason to think that he can't act like an immature dumbass and still simultaneously "do his job." He's clearly been doing it...but it's less than surprising that you don't recognize it."

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I loved it too....but it's obvious Archie made a bigger impression on some here more than others....it's like you can flash back to the show when you hear some of the B.S. these righties say here....

Where you come up with crap is amazing.

13 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

a simple NO from ,david lee. xD

Do you think this is a good use of the Presidents time or should he be doing his job?  Yes or no?  

david lee (aka zula), "It's not a good use of his time, nor in keeping with the established decorum of the office...which I've stated repeatedly. That said, composing a tweet takes all of 20 seconds...about the same amount of time his predecessor would spend taking a selfie at the desk, no?

You continue to follow the same pattern as the rest of the knuckleheads here, i.e. if someone doesn't share your level of mouth-foaming rage, then they're obviously some kind of blind Trump supporter. It's pretty weird, TBH.

Finally, there's no reason to think that he can't act like an immature dumbass and still simultaneously "do his job." He's clearly been doing it...but it's less than surprising that you don't recognize it."

another part of the simple NO from, david lee. xD

"Patently incorrect. The article didn't "rationalize" anything. Carl Cannon is one of Trump's most ardent critics, and actually specifically calls out his behavior in the piece. Either you didn't bother to read it, or you're simply not very intuitive.

The point of the article is that Trump is responding to an arguably unprecedented level of personal attacks from the media...Mika & Joe in particular. The level of vitriol is equal coming from both sides, hence the "chicken/egg" analogy. The fact that you don't even acknowledge the comments Mika made that morning (preceded by documented examples of equally unprofessional comments during the previous months)  that triggered his response clearly shows you didn't grasp the intent of the piece, or are simply choosing to overlook it to push your own agenda."

10 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

There's a difference between being critical and outrageously personal and negative. Something that's ok to do if only you agree with it I guess.

Funny that I see articles and guests on CNN where they complain that Trump don't respond to some. When he does you all complain he responds.  

Not going to take credit or blame for what somebody on CNN happens to say.  Personal attacks are never the right approach imo.  I do not watch Joe or Mika but I would guess that they have not been outrageously anything.  Ironic that Trumps behavior has not been rewarded the same 'outrageous' description as you have given to Joe and Mika's behavior.  Have you not seen Fox for the last 8 years?  I don't remember Obama spending his time calling out any  Fox pundits for the crap they said for 8 years.  Or any other President respond to these things.  Its about having respect for the office and respect for the people of this country, who he happens to work for.  

49 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Not going to take credit or blame for what somebody on CNN happens to say.  Personal attacks are never the right approach imo.  I do not watch Joe or Mika but I would guess that they have not been outrageously anything.  Ironic that Trumps behavior has not been rewarded the same 'outrageous' description as you have given to Joe and Mika's behavior.  Have you not seen Fox for the last 8 years?  I don't remember Obama spending his time calling out any  Fox pundits for the crap they said for 8 years.  Or any other President respond to these things.  Its about having respect for the office and respect for the people of this country, who he happens to work for.  

I've said trump acts like a clown many times.

Let's refresh your memory...

http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/media-hypocrisy-here-are-all-the-15464359/

Guess that above never happen? Exact opposite of what you said. 

You say you guess that Joe and Mika havnt said anything outrageous about Trump? How the f you disagree with something if you don't do a simple google search. They talk mad shit about him daily. There's a history with them. They stayed at his place, was going to get married there, etc. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/media-hypocrisy-here-are-all-the-15464359/

You say you guess that Joe and Mika havnt said anything outrageous about Trump? How the f you disagree with something if you don't do a simple google search. They talk mad shit about him daily. There's a history with them. They stayed at his place, was going to get married there, etc. 

I like that tweet from barry about heathcare. Yea barry its working real well in the real world. No better could lie like this dude. Almost as good as the clintons. Heathcare is a total debacle and was made to fail so government can take over and have a single payer system. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Never said I disagreed.  I said that I doubt they were outrageous anything.  One persons outrageous is another persons commentary.  Go figure.  

They do have history.  So what?  

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

I like that tweet from barry about heathcare. Yea barry its working real well in the real world. No better could lie like this dude. Almost as good as the clintons. Heathcare is a total debacle and was made to fail so government can take over and have a single payer system. 

So what do you think of Trumpcare?  Impressive bit of legislation isn't it?  Trump doesn't care about you., me or any of us.  Just look at his Trumpcare, it's a straight give away to the rich.  You want to defend that?  Now he doesn't even care about replacing healthcare.  Do you?  

Please give me your opinion on Trummcare.

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Never said I disagreed.  I said that I doubt they were outrageous anything.  One persons outrageous is another persons commentary.  Go figure.  

They do have history.  So what?  

Couldn't agree more. I find a play promoting the assasination of the President outrageous whereas I find the President body slamming CNN at the WWE summer jam funny as hell. 

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

So what do you think of Trumpcare?  Impressive bit of legislation isn't it?  Trump doesn't care about you., me or any of us.  Just look at his Trumpcare, it's a straight give away to the rich.  You want to defend that?  Now he doesn't even care about replacing healthcare.  Do you?  

Please give me your opinion on Trummcare.

I really don't care. I don't want government controlled health care. Look what is happening in England right now. The Government has decided this baby will die and where he will die. If that is what government controlled healthcare  is I'll pass