King Orange, our Orange Clown of a President...

TheRealCAJ

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's 2017. When a political pundit lies, stretches or greatly exaggerates the truth about the POTUS, it's more effective for him to eliminate the middle-man (leftist media) and get the TRUTH to the masses. I work in the media, albeit on the music side. My company's social media accounts reach 40M followers. It's how all big business communicates now, including govt agencies. And it works. Just look at how many SHARES, LIKES and RETWEETS DJT gets with each tweet. 

and 71% of the public say his tweets HURT his cause....does he listen?......never......he's like a teemage girl tweeting...I don't know anyone in my generation who tweets....but it's cool for a 70 year old man to act like a teenager theses days....

...and when you asked if he can be trusted to tell the truth?...he fails once again...once a B.S.'er always a B.S.'er.......the story of Donny life...no matter how much he wants to avoid the big bad press.....he's scared of the press and how they make him look like an unprepared fool on a daily basis.....#in over his head

6 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Do you think Trump should prompt the FBI to reopen the Obstruction case against Queen Wrinkles Hillary?

Hillary Clinton and the very real reason why she lost.

Personally, I don't care if he does or not. Lord knows she and Bill have been investigated for the better part of 20 years already. What's a few more years in the grand scheme?

He may need to buy himself a case or two of those Kotex though, as he prepares for the same thing to happen to himself, as it's a tit-for-tat world and all. As far as us taxpayers go, we are so used to bending over as our monies get wasted on these partisan investigations that go nowhere, it's just the norm so, who cares? Let's do it up! 

8 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

You obviously missed most of the point of the piece. 

Kind of an over the top response with the gifs as well...comes off as pretty shrill. 

Hope this helps. 

:D

Nah, I merely keyed on the point of the piece that I agree with over the rest. So far as being shrill... It's a good thing it would be very difficult to come off as shrill as the president's tweets.

;)  Why, it does help. It helps very much. As a matter of fact, you are so helpful, so much of the time...

oie_Tr2c5_Jz42_END.jpg

xD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and 71% of the public say his tweets HURT his cause....does he listen?......never......he's like a teemage girl tweeting...I don't know anyone in my generation who tweets....but it's cool for a 70 year old man to act like a teenager theses days....

...and when you asked if he can be trusted to tell the truth?...he fails once again...once a B.S.'er always a B.S.'er.......the story of Donny life...no matter how much he wants to avoid the big bad press.....he's scared of the press and how they make him look like an unprepared fool on a daily basis.....#in over his head

Just where do you come up with these asinine percentages that you constantly quote? Can you ever think for yourself instead of quoting your liberal/commie news outlets? The bottom line is you hate the guy. Good we get It. Move on and get a freaking life. You really think Trump is afraid of the press? He's exposed just how useless and corrupt they are day after day.

So georgie doesn't know anyone in his generation that tweets so that is the standard we go by? Why not find me what percentage of people in your generation that tweet. Seems like some stupid arbitrary number you'd come up with! And in case you didn't know it: georgie hates the Donald. Let the whole world know.

2 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Just where do you come up with these asinine percentages that you constantly quote? Can you ever think for yourself instead of quoting your liberal/commie news outlets? The bottom line is you hate the guy. Good we get It. Move on and get a freaking life. You really think Trump is afraid of the press? He's exposed just how useless and corrupt they are day after day.

So georgie doesn't know anyone in his generation that tweets so that is the standard we go by? Why not find me what percentage of people in your generation that tweet. Seems like some stupid arbitrary number you'd come up with! And in case you didn't know it: georgie hates the Donald. Let the whole world know.

Georgie and Chipx2 and their pals can bleat, whine and piss and soil themselves all they like.

And the Donald will still be president.

I just want want to see if the rage monkeys can keep it up for 7 1/2 more years.

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Georgie and Chipx2 and their pals can bleat, whine and piss and soil themselves all they like.

I just want want to see if the rage monkeys can keep it up for 7 1/2 more years.

No way they make 7.5 years. Their head is exploding now.

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Source? Hopefully not one that predicted a Hillary landslide too. 

That was my point. He comes with just bs numbers and thinks we all buy into his rhetoric.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, I merely keyed on the point of the piece that I agree with over the rest. So far as being shrill... It's a good thing it would be very difficult to come off as shrill as the president's tweets.

;)  Why, it does help. It helps very much. As a matter of fact, you are so helpful, so much of the time...

oie_Tr2c5_Jz42_END.jpg

xD

LOL...the effort you put into that is acknowledged and appreciated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Will you be voting for your boy Ted Cruz again? 

I have to admit. Watching King Orange SHIT on the Ivy League and their wives was classic. Did you enjoy that as well? xD

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's 2017. When a political pundit lies, stretches or greatly exaggerates the truth about the POTUS, it's more effective for him to eliminate the middle-man (leftist media) and get the TRUTH to the masses. I work in the media, albeit on the music side. My company's social media accounts reach 40M followers. It's how all big business communicates now, including govt agencies. And it works. Just look at how many SHARES, LIKES and RETWEETS DJT gets with each tweet. 

Or when they simply repeat what Trump says he will go after them also.  Doesn't he have better things to do than fight political pundits?  Its their job to talk politics.  Its not Trumps job to respond to it.  Seriously, wtf is he doing wasting time on petty bullshit when he has a job to do?  He is fighting fellow Americans because of his hurt feelings.  

Get the truth to the masses?  GTFO with that shit.  No rational person can say he tells the truth.  You can say everybody else lies (which is wrong) but you destroy any credibility when you claim Trump tells the truth.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

...I'm quoting FOX NEWS Jimmy....I know they're asinine too but these are the numbers FOX NEWS came up with.....so what's your excuse now??....Fox news is now part of the lying MSM too??...

I do hate the guy along with a majority of Americans....he's your hero along with Concha-6795 and you neo-con nuts can't defend everything stupid thing he does quick enough....and of course he's scared of the press...he's tired of them making him and his cronies look like the fools they are at the daily press conference so he stopped allowing cameras into the daily briefing....he threw in the towel...Sean and Ms. Huckleberry aren't cutting it...just another side act in the daily circus act that they cancelled due to HIGH ratings....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

...I'm quoting FOX NEWS Jimmy....I know they're asinine too but these are the numbers FOX NEWS came up with.....so what's your excuse now??....Fox news is now part of the lying MSM too??...

I do hate the guy along with a majority of Americans....he's your hero along with Concha-6795 and you neo-con nuts can't defend everything stupid thing he does quick enough....and of course he's scared of the press...he's tired of them making him and his cronies look like the fools they are at the daily press conference so he stopped allowing cameras into the daily briefing....he threw in the towel...Sean and Ms. Huckleberry aren't cutting it...just another side act in the daily circus act that they cancelled due to HIGH ratings....

Why do liberal hate everything about this country and are continually pissed off? Oh yea that's what happens when they lose elections. Miserable people. 

22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No POTUS has EVER accomplished more in their first six months in office than DJT. I guess each of us thinks that the other is irrational then and that's cool. He can say or do nothing wrong in my eyes. Over the next 7 1/2 years, I'm choosing to support and champion our Fearless Leader rather than to seek out contrived, irrelevant, nonsensical ways to tear him down. Remember, the better he does, the better we all do. #InTrumpWeTrust

Agree 100%. Problem is these sorry ass libs never have cared about America. All they care about is President Trump failing. America be damned. I hope Russia, China or NK don't have anyone monitoring these boards. If they do and see how big of a pussy, Douchebagpuss66, Cajun and his 50 alt ego's (who are all racist) they will invade for sure. God can you imagine douchebagpussy66 defending America? Hell I bet his women carries his candy ass across the threshold.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Or when they simply repeat what Trump says he will go after them also.  Doesn't he have better things to do than fight political pundits?  Its their job to talk politics.  Its not Trumps job to respond to it.  Seriously, wtf is he doing wasting time on petty bullshit when he has a job to do?  He is fighting fellow Americans because of his hurt feelings.  

Get the truth to the masses?  GTFO with that shit.  No rational person can say he tells the truth.  You can say everybody else lies (which is wrong) but you destroy any credibility when you claim Trump tells the truth.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_on_social_media

Never heard one complaint from you all about Obama on his social media. 

14 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Came right out and poked CNN, MSNBC, NYT, etc... right in the eyes by saying Americans didn't believe their fake news.

Trump quotes.

"Giving the power back to the People"  

"In America we don't worship Government, we worship God"

"We got some Pattons today too. I found them, Mad Dog Madison"

"We will not allow government to sensor a sermon or restrict free speech"

"We can not allow Radical Islamic terrorism to find sanctuary on our shores or in our cities"

"To all of America, Thank you for your support"

Someone needs to tell him to stop campaigning.  The election has been over for 8 months. 

17 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_on_social_media

Never heard one complaint from you all about Obama on his social media. 

Don't mind the fact that he tweets, Its the way communication works now.  Its his inability to act like a grown up let alone act like a President that is a waste of time and is counterproductive imo.  Don't you want him doing more important things than spend time responding to political pundits?  Imo his time would be better spent doing his job or seeing a good therapist, or both.  

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Mtnjohn, that's because Obama used social media respectfully and did not lie every other post like the unhinged orange asshole.

Clear?

You mean barry huessein didn't lie about the IRS targeting Conservative groups, Fast and Furious, Benghazi  etc? So its ok for barry to lie about certain things just don't lie on twitter. The mind of a liberal at work again. 

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

It is indeed their job. Pretty much proof that you missed the point of the article.

No I didn't miss the point.  Proof my ass.  The point of the article was to rationalize why the Pres tweets back personal attacks on those that happen to talk about the him and had to nerve to be critical.  Apparently you have missed the point but it's ok because you shouldn't break precedent. 

Do you think this is a good use of the Presidents time or should he be doing his job?  Yes or no?  

• Like 3