West Coast Comedy Club

concha

In the FBS era going by the AP (easiest access poll):

2020:  Not a single Pac12 team will even sniff the top 10.  The B1G will have two top 10s and probably beat the Pac12 by about 4-1 in Top 25s.

2019:  The B1G had 5 Top 25s and 4 of the top 11. The Pac 12 had 2 Top 25s.

2018:  5-3 in Top 25s for the B1G

2017:  5-3 in Top 25s for the B1G

2016:  4-4

2015:  6-3 B1G

2014:  3-6 in Pac12's favor

Not good trending for the Pac12.

24 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

That’s my bad, thought I remembered it being 34-27.

Yes they did lose the game. Turnovers are a part of the game. 

Oregon beat the 2nd best B1G team but they may have cracked the top 5? Drugs. 😂 

I don't think many people who watched the game would have bet on Oregon in a best of 3 or 5.

And Penn St played Ohio State closer than Wisco. As arguably did Michigan and Michigan St.

Minnesota was dangerous last year.

The Pac12 champion would have had a rough going unless they could magically produce 4 turnovers all the time.

4 hours ago, concha said:

Ohio State beat Wisco 38-7 and 34-21. Wisco had one good half against Ohio State. The 2nd half score of the title game was 27-0. Of four quarters, three were complete and utter Ohio State domination.

And 34-21 = 13. Not 7.

The combined two results? 72-28.

Wisco lost the game to Oregon due to fumbles. They physically and statistically dominated otherwise.

Oregon might have cracked the B1G top 5 last year.

Wisky.... get the vernacular done for the BigTen. 

Mother of God. 

Fucking Chilean transplants. 

bgw

8 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

There was a lot of talent on that field Hopefully the PAC 12 Can build on this Because as a PAC 12 Fan I am tired of looking like the WAC....🤣🍻

Well... California has a huge amount of talent, but they can't supply the entire  Pac-12 and the rest of the nation. Just not going to happen.

That said. There should always be at least one Beast of the West.

B1G! B1G! B1G! The best in the B1G is looking great today, down 10-6 at halftime. They’re good! Jimbo thanks you. 

Northwestern avg recruiting class rank  the past 3 years - 52nd

Ohio States avg recruiting class rank the past 3 years - 7th 

Credit to Northwestern, getting the job done. OSU better put up 30+ in the second half if they want to see the playoff. 

68E3E0EB-1FB9-4259-B80A-7C4827F163F2.jpeg

55BD5E00-1E88-4923-9935-178301FF2512.jpeg

6D59D11D-8031-467D-AB21-D7AFC65998FB.jpeg

63C43CC9-F36B-4400-918F-CC35C99CAB72.jpeg

EED871D2-FD87-4645-A0F1-DEFF4B0D8D5C.jpeg

E0803D27-DACD-41A3-A1B6-2F0982A1D6A1.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

B1G! B1G! B1G! The best in the B1G is looking great today, down 10-6 at halftime. They’re good! Jimbo thanks you. 

Northwestern avg recruiting class rank  the past 3 years - 52nd

Ohio States avg recruiting class rank the past 3 years - 7th 

Credit to Northwestern, getting the job done. OSU better put up 30+ in the second half if they want to see the playoff. 

68E3E0EB-1FB9-4259-B80A-7C4827F163F2.jpeg

55BD5E00-1E88-4923-9935-178301FF2512.jpeg

6D59D11D-8031-467D-AB21-D7AFC65998FB.jpeg

63C43CC9-F36B-4400-918F-CC35C99CAB72.jpeg

EED871D2-FD87-4645-A0F1-DEFF4B0D8D5C.jpeg

E0803D27-DACD-41A3-A1B6-2F0982A1D6A1.jpeg

Can’t really read what you posted so let me help you

NW 6th best rushing D in America averaging only 95 yards but one Buckeye Sermon rushed for 325 yards

and Ohio State holds a good O team to 10 points

Thanks for solidifying their spot in this years playoffs especially after missing 22 players and a couple of coaches today😀

10 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Can’t really read what you posted so let me help you

NW 6th best rushing D in America averaging only 95 yards but one Buckeye Serman rushed for 325 yards

Thanks for solidifying their spot in this years playoffs especially after missing 22 players and a couple of coaches today😀

I guess the funny part is that Northwestern will (deservedly) end up ranked higher than any Pathetic12 team. They already are. I was impressed with them. They came prepared.

And who from that scrub league will get ranked higher than Ohio State, Indiana, Northwestern or Iowa?

Ohio State held Northwestern to their lowest point total and scored the 2nd most points on them this year. And they did it minus key players.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I guess the funny part is that Northwestern will (deservedly) end up ranked higher than any Pathetic12 team. They already are. I was impressed with them. They came prepared.

And who from that scrub league will get ranked higher than Ohio State, Indiana, Northwestern or Iowa?

Ohio State held Northwestern to their lowest point total and scored the 2nd most points on them this year. And they did it minus key players.

Yes and also NW played last week and Buckeyes did not 

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Northwestern looks no Different to me then SC or OR did last night.... Fields is just playing Awful that is the only reason Northwestern kept the game close....

No PAC 12 Team is better then Ohio State, but SC,OR, Stanford and UCLA can beat all those other teams you mentioned....

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Sermon balled. Northwestern is actually ranked #100 in total offense. You held the #100 offense in the country to 10 points. That’s good man. Bring on Alabama! 

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/21/p2 

https://www.espn.com/college-football/stats/team 

• Haha 2

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Sermon balled. Northwestern is actually ranked #100 in total offense. Their QB turned the ball over 3 times too. You held the #100 offense in the country to 10 points. That’s good man. Bring on Alabama! 

Yeah Ed’s beat him twice and once a running clock but GSB claims him😀

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Northwestern looks no Different to me then SC or OR did last night.... Fields is just playing Awful that is the only reason Northwestern kept the game close....

No PAC 12 Team is better then Ohio State, but SC,OR, Stanford and UCLA can beat all those other teams you mentioned....

Fields was off, they hadn't played in two weeks and they were missing their #1 receiver and deep threat in Olave (first rounder) plus a top 5* backup, not to mention a handful of defensive guys.

Stanford is just not good and the others meh... there is a reason that when the final rankings come out, the Pac12 is going to have two bottom 25 teams at best.

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Sermon balled. Northwestern is actually ranked #100 in total offense. You held the #100 offense in the country to 10 points. That’s good man. Bring on Alabama! 

And the Bucks, minus a few starters, held them to their lowest point total of the year.

Alabama dropped 48 points to Ole Miss. 

Great point. 🤡

5 minutes ago, concha said:

And the Bucks, minus a few starters, held them to their lowest point total of the year.

Great point. 🤡

Since Ole Miss Alabama defense has been #1 vs points allowed.  But knowing pete Golding who is the DC Florida might score 55. I still don't trust Alabama's defense vs the pass. 

6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Since Ole Miss Alabama defense has been #1 vs points allowed.  But knowing pete Golding who is the DC Florida might score 55. I still don't trust Alabama's defense vs the pass. 

True, though they haven't exactly been facing prolific offenses.

And I agree on the pass D.

16 minutes ago, concha said:

Great point. 🤡

The northwestern offense is not good, that’s the point. Look above at the recruiting difference. Ohio state minus every starter and back up is still more talented than northwestern. You guys are 3-4 deep at every position with 4/5 stars. They aren’t. Congrats again on holding the #100 offense to ten points. Damn impressive. Ole miss is also the #3 offense in the country. 

23 minutes ago, concha said:

... there is a reason that when the final rankings come out, the Pac12 is going to have two bottom 25 teams at best.

The Rankings this year Mean Nothing.... There were no Intersectional matchups so no one really knows out of conference, who would beat who....

So we will end up with a Bunch of over ranked teams from the Midwest and the south.... 

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

The northwestern offense is not good, that’s the point. Look above at the recruiting difference. Ohio state minus every starter and back up is still more talented than northwestern. You guys are 3-4 deep at every position with 4/5 stars. They aren’t. Congrats again on holding the #100 offense to ten points. Damn impressive. Ole miss is also the #3 offense in the country. 

They scored 10 points. And they were shut out in the second half. 🤡

They have one of the best defenses in the country.

And as of last night, they are higher ranked than the entire Pac12.

👍

6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

The Rankings this year Mean Nothing.... There were no Intersectional matchups so no one really knows out of conference, who would beat who....

So we will end up with a Bunch of over ranked teams from the Midwest and the south.... 

The Pac 12 is a conference that is fading in the polls over the last few years and also in recruiting.

Everyone recognizes this.

23 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Outside of Ohio State a team from the south always wins the national title the last 14 years.  These programs who lost games should have had better protections in place.

Many teams in the SEC played a full schedule of 10 conference games.

Notre Dame has no chance.