trumpy trying to pressure Georgia officials to illegally overturn the election

Ga96

22 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

There is no if ands or buts any person in the government behaving like this belongs in jail. No matter their political affiliations.

https://youtu.be/nEEzszzmCrA

I think what’s worse is that there are still so many willing to defend everything he does 😢 It’s like he doesn’t care that the way he carries himself is so embarrassing at times. 

I’m just counting down the days

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I think what’s worse is that there are still so many willing to defend everything he does 😢 It’s like he doesn’t care that the way he carries himself is so embarrassing at times. 

I’m just counting down the days

In a way, what he did could be looked at as a form of lobbying.   Maybe a good precedent has been set.  Record conversations with lobbyists and then unleash them on the public.  That would make for some great fun.

• Like 1

Just shows what kind of person Trump is, he’s a POS that needs to be flushed down the toilet. His pea size, narcissistic brain can’t handle the truth that he lost the election. In his mind he lost because people cheated him, no way him being a big turd cost him the election. Did you hear him? “No way I lost Georgia, no way! I won by 100,000’s of votes!!” Really Trump, where’s the proof? Your narcissistic pea brain that can’t handle the reality that you lost isn’t proof. He’s a very small man that will or would do anything to get ahead in life or win, nothing is beyond him. Lie, cheat, steal, etc., doesn’t matter as long as he’s a winner in his mind. The problem is that if you have to lie, cheat or steal to win, you’re a loser that has to lie, cheat or steal to win. How is that a winner?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Just shows what kind of person I am, I'm a POS that needs to be flushed down the toilet. My pea size, moronic brain can’t handle the truth that I'm lost on the election bullshit. In my mind I'm lost because people like him, no way him being a big encumbant cost him the election. Did you hear me? “No way, I say lies lies lies, no way! My moronic pea brain that can’t handle reality is foolish. I'm a very small man that will or would do anything to get ahead in life or winbut I can't, so I just scream  Lies, Lies, Lies, etc., doesn’t matter as long as I'm a winner in my mind. My problem is that if I have to claim lies, lies, lies, and simply have NOTHING ELSE. How is that a winner?

FIFY 👍

PS: not sure If I can help you on that one...that's a personal problem 🧐

• Thanks 1

Trump also threatens Raffensperger with the possibility of criminal charges unless he comes up with the votes to overturn the election results.

“You know, that’s a criminal — that’s a criminal offense. And you know, you can’t let that happen,” Trump says on the call. “That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. That’s a big risk.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

this is "Earth-Shattering"...

Trump also threatens Raffensperger with the possibility of criminal charges unless he comes up with the votes to overturn the election results.

“You know, that’s a criminal — that’s a criminal offense. And you know, you can’t let that happen,” Trump says on the call. “That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. That’s a big risk.”

Trump’s actions could constitute election fraud. Section 52 of the U.S. Code concerns voting and elections, and provides for a sentence of up to five years for:

“A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office

(1) knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for-

(A) registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;

(B) urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or

(C) exercising any right under this chapter; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by

(A) the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or

(B) the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held.”

Trump’s citing possible criminal charges for Raffensperger unless he produces a different election result in Georgia could be seen as extortion, which section 18, chapter 41 of the U.S. code expressly prohibits.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

this is "Earth-Shattering"...

Trump’s actions could constitute election fraud. Section 52 of the U.S. Code concerns voting and elections, and provides for a sentence of up to five years for:

“A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office

(1) knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for-

(A) registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;

(B) urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or

(C) exercising any right under this chapter; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by

(A) the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or

(B) the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held.”

Trump’s citing possible criminal charges for Raffensperger unless he produces a different election result in Georgia could be seen as extortion, which section 18, chapter 41 of the U.S. code expressly prohibits.

Gsb brain is on another level of stupidity. This is the representation of new jersey on this board poor jersey producing scum like goodgirl and gsb

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

you might be surprised....

according to Biddy and his leaked phone calls to Ukraine, He's the only other guy on the T team that has this type of foreign policy experience....

go figure.

🤷‍♂️

LOL...how many times have you typed the word Ukraine the past 2 days??..LOL...you think you got something there  huh??...LOL..did you hear it from Rudy or Sidney??.....🤡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...how many times have you typed the word Ukraine the past 2 days??..LOL...you think you got something there  huh??...LOL..did you hear it from Rudy or Sidney??.....🤡

Your counting, 🤡 you tell me 🤣

and Who?

I heard it straight from Ukraine's mouth...

you need the link again? 😝

PS: I'm quite certain that when the topic of government officials pressuring other government officials to break the law via leaked phone recordings came up.... that it was YOU 🤡 , who repeatedly spit up the same OJ over and over multiple times in multiple threads.....but feel free to compare my response for repetition tho 👍

BTW:  I'm NOT  surprised you don't even recognize the topic at hand 🤓 and appear lost as to reasoning 🧐 go figure...

🤡

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

Your counting, 🤡 you tell me 🤣

and Who?

I heard it straight from Ukraine's mouth...

you need the link again? 😝

PS: I'm quite certain that when the topic of government officials pressuring other government officials to break the law via leaked phone recordings came up.... that it was YOU 🤡 , who repeatedly spit up the same OJ over and over multiple times in multiple threads.....but feel free to compare my response for repetition tho 👍

BTW:  I'm NOT  surprised you don't even recognize the topic at hand 🤓 and appear lost as to reasoning 🧐 go figure...

🤡

maybe one day you'll climb out of that rabbit hole you live in Newbie/Troll....🤡..🤡