Georgia 2021 Games

ngdawg

11 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

We've been dealing with the same. I think its because Florida not having any set dates for the season or games.

We reclassified so late in the game it probably scared some coaches that they would get left High and dry so they locked in something else. 

Good news is Florida only reclassified for one year meaning they will be on the same cycle as Georgia and Alabama now 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

We reclassified so late in the game it probably scared some coaches that they would get left High and dry so they locked in something else. 

Good news is Florida only reclassified for one year meaning they will be on the same cycle as Georgia and Alabama now 

That explains why Suwannee fell through and Godby isn't happening... because Tift was willing to travel for that game and I have a hard time believing Godby would give up a Home game like that.... 

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Alexander probably goes 9-1 or 8-2 @ngdawg Rome is a toss up this year and Carrollton is a definite L. 

Rome is going to be good the next few years. They are very young and still managed to do well last year with freshmen. Expect like 2018 level production from them this year or next year.

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

I felt like it was the more competitive class this past year.

It was... 7A  some years isn't nearly as balanced. 

6A in my opinion had the better championship game too... 

Buford vs Lee was a really enjoyable game. 

The Grayson Game went like we all figured it would...

Reason I say 6A MIGHT end up being the best class is because 6A will be more balanced most of the top teams from last year return to the forefront and then a few new ones. 

Idk what 7A has going on right now outside of whatever going in Cobb and Fulton right now. 

But I know quite a few of the top 7A teams take a step back.... 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So before we get into a long winded argument I said Might I didnt say would. .

But of course you're always looking for someone to bitch at or name call in order to help you sleep at night. 

There's no might.

It's never, ever better.

I merely think that statement is objectively dumb.

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

There's no might.

It's never, ever better.

I merely think that statement is objectively dumb.

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The fact that 7A is always better than 6A by every objective (and subjective) measure

Dude the season hasn't even started yet. 

But why even bother with you. I gave my opinion that 6A MIGHT end up being better than 7A....  

Theres a first time for everything and I stand by my OPINION  in case you missed that part.... Do I have faith in my opinion? A little because I dont think 7A this year will be as strong as last year or the year before. 

But again all you do is turn everything into a damn argument for what reason? 

Fuck if I know....  

Pull the dick out ya ass...