Georgia 2021 Games

ngdawg

50 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thwyre either gonna redo it this year or let it ride out and do it again next year (the best option). 

Have they decided? I think letting it ride out is best because it brings us back to the 2-year cycle.

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

So you hated the entire video? Dang 😂.

The music was ok and there were some non cheaters in the vid. Music wise im not a fan of rock or close genres to rock. Give me rap gospel or some hits from the 50s-mid 90s.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

The music was ok and there were some non cheaters in the vid. Music wise im not a fan of rock or close genres to rock. Give me rap gospel or some hits from the 50s-mid 90s.

I just chose that song because it's hype-y. For normal highlights I use rap songs.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Off topic: heard a rumour a while back that jacurri was in the running to be filmed for QB1 season 5. That true or not? 

33 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Off topic: heard a rumour a while back that jacurri was in the running to be filmed for QB1 season 5. That true or not? 

There was talks of that earlier in the year but i haven't heard anything or really checked into it since then. I will try to get an answer by the end of the day. 

I know our program is a lot more open than it used to be under the previous coach so if they choose him it will be a green light from the Lowndes side of things. For the first time ever we will have a team out of Canada visiting. Its only for a 7v7 event but that alone is more than we've done when it comes to being open and branching out.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

While you're at it, PLEASE ask them when are they releasing season 4 of qb1 on netflix. It's long overdue.

Their director and company is so aggravating. I never look into who was over the show until now. I emailed them a few months ago about an idea. They don't even allow you to email them without agreeing that you won't sue them if they take an idea or plot etc...

Im going to just see what i can find on my own with the season 4 situation.

5 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

They already filmed the last QB1 in 2019.  Coming out soon on Netflix.  No more after this.  At least that's what Pete Berg done told me. 

• Thanks 2