Looks like DC is preparing for WAR and not a Presidential Inauguration!

RedZone

7 hours ago, On2whls said:

You think with Trumps massive and deadly insurrection army, 10,000 guardsmen will be enough?  

It should be since most trumper's are pussies that just like to dress up and fly all sorts of different flags.....should be more than enough.

At the end of the day NO ONE needs to die or get badly injured.

Enjoy the Inauguration!

7 hours ago, On2whls said:

I’ve been watching mainstream media and it sounds like they are really concerned.

What you probably didn't see watching mainstream......

Anyways, these rednecks are NOT devoted enough to donald to strap a bomb on the their backs and become suicide trump bombers.....that's a good thing!

Boys will be boys. These Patriots just got a little rowdy and the uptight liberals lost their mind. They left the backwoods of Arkansas to go sight see in DC and drank too much Natty Ice. Just some knuckleheads who learned their lesson. 

Now the left wing terrorists with Trump hats on have been causing chaos since the 6th. They need to be caught and thrown in jail like John Sullivan. Get the rest of them! 

Not one of the scumbags that charged into the Capitol were or will ever be "patriots". 

Was down in Valdosta today and heard a guy talking about a friend of his that got picked up yesterday for his entry into the Capitol. 3 federal charges, and probably some prison time on the menu. 

I asked about it, and yeah, he was from Valdosta and a friend of this guy. Of course he was a good guy that just got caught up in something according to the guy I was talking to. Probably not unlike so many other "good guys" that just got caught up in something that are in prison now. 

Good guy, idk. Criminal, yes. Patriot, not a chance in hell. Gonna go to jail and be a good guy in there to I'd imagine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not one of the scumbags that charged into the Capitol were or will ever be "patriots". 

Was down in Valdosta today and heard a guy talking about a friend of his that got picked up yesterday for his entry into the Capitol. 3 federal charges, and probably some prison time on the menu. 

I asked about it, and yeah, he was from Valdosta and a friend of this guy. Of course he was a good guy that just got caught up in something according to the guy I was talking to. Probably not unlike so many other "good guys" that just got caught up in something that are in prison now. 

Good guy, idk. Criminal, yes. Patriot, not a chance in hell. Gonna go to jail and be a good guy in there to I'd imagine. 

Yes. All the sarcasm and trolling aside, if you went to DC that day with the intention of committing a crime you should be punished for your crimes. If you didn’t intend to, and got caught up and knew you weren’t supposed to be in the Capitol you should be charged for those crimes as well. 

I do believe there were some people just apart of the crowd that got caught up in the moment and acted stupid. Not malicious intent, but made poor choices that should have consequences. I don’t think those people are anti American. The people who had the mindset to overthrow the Capitol were not Patriots. They were terrorists. No sane person could actually believe storming a government building will magically make things go their way. That is radical extremism. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Gonna bend over or go to his knees kinda  “good guy” I reckon.

And have plenty of time to think about getting caught up and not thinking for himself.

This White Supremacist shit must be intoxicating.

bgw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You know plenty of those maggots infest the south and south ga.

Supposedly, that guy's intent was just to document the thing, but, thats a cool story after the fact you know. I wanna say his last name was Calhoun or something like that in case any of the Valdosta folks know about it. 

The FBI I'm sure has siezed his devices and have went through them or will be going through them for prior postings and communications regarding that trip. Apparently he had a lot of it filmed and posted then tried to delete some of it before he even knew for sure they were gonna come after him. 

I believe there was a good bit of planning and communications that went on prior to the rally in DC, and, every arrest and computer seized will probably build on the last and help identify a lot of folks that maybe didn't even go to DC but were planners and instigators of the entire thing. A network of folks that are about to be on some watch lists if they aren't arrested for some level of involvement as it is. 

Parler's elementary coding allowed a good bit of information on all of its users to be gathered already also. 

I can imagine that anywhere these types of conversations have been very active could be dug into by the feds. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Supposedly, that guy's intent was just to document the thing, but, thats a cool story after the fact you know. I wanna say his last name was Calhoun or something like that in case any of the Valdosta folks know about it. 

The FBI I'm sure has siezed his devices and have went through them or will be going through them for prior postings and communications regarding that trip. Apparently he had a lot of it filmed and posted then tried to delete some of it before he even knew for sure they were gonna come after him. 

I believe there was a good bit of planning and communications that went on prior to the rally in DC, and, every arrest and computer seized will probably build on the last and help identify a lot of folks that maybe didn't even go to DC but were planners and instigators of the entire thing. A network of folks that are about to be on some watch lists if they aren't arrested for some level of involvement as it is. 

Parler's elementary coding allowed a good bit of information on all of its users to be gathered already also. 

I can imagine that anywhere these types of conversations have been very active could be dug into by the feds. 

I hate when politics come into play. There is always someone who will try to intervene or make light of situation like these when it should be a clean unbiased sweep. Like we see with trumpy and republicans hopping in basically obstructing justice and facing little to no consequences because of their places in the government. mitch and pence are just as much at fault and trumpy and be thrown in jail with the rest.