Does Nor Cal produce the best Quarterbacks?

Extremely Humble

7 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

File this under who gives a shit.  Probably also have more shitty QB's than anyone else as well.. "produce"  gimme a break..as if certain plots of land produce better players or some shit like carrots or potato's lol 

So you think this is a complete coincidence? And yes these players were conceived all in one geographical location, hence produced. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

There are other factors besides just superior sperm. I often hear on here how garbage football is in norcal but then I look at some of the top players in the NFL and they're from this section of the country. Weird.  

You won't get any accolades on this board . Seems like someone from Texas is always spouting what great qb's , came from that  state . But your right , Norcal has always had good qb's . 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

File this under who gives a shit.  Probably also have more shitty QB's than anyone else as well.. "produce"  gimme a break..as if certain plots of land produce better players or some shit like carrots or potato's lol 

People from NorCal give a shit.  You would too if you lived there and it is no different than when Texas/GA/FL all brag about being the best this or that.  As for NorCal and hs football, we have taken a lot of shit for not having many good teams except DLS and Folsom so we got to grab on to anything we can.  Don't be jelly.  Lol

Wait a minute, I don't even live there.  Never mind.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

3 of the 4 quarterbacks left in the playoffs hail from the Norcal. Which state comes in at #2 for current QBs behind Norcal? 

Brady - Goat

Rodgers - Top 5 all time

Josh Allen - Star in the making

No....Western Pa....John U, Namath, Marino, Montana, Kelly and maybe one more..

3 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

I do root for Josh though... my kind of kid

Josh was about 6-foot-3 and 180 pounds. He hadn't attended the elite quarterback camps and wasn't a widely known prospect. His high school team didn't participate in many 7-on-7 camps because Josh and many of his teammates were busy playing baseball and other sports. He was the leading scorer on his basketball team and also pitched on the baseball team, reaching 90 mph with his fastball

At a time when many scholarship-hungry families encourage their kids to specialize in one sport or to transfer to the school that will provide the most exposure, the Allen's resisted both trends. They spurned overtures from more prominent Central Valley programs after Allen's breakout junior season and kept him at Firebaugh, living by the family mantra that "you bloom where you’re planted."

The Allen's are the anti-Garcia's

Seems like Josh Allen is more Central CA than Norcal?

1 hour ago, The Colonel said:

Seems like Josh Allen is more Central CA than Norcal?

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

I think they try and claim anything north of LA is NORCAL 

When it comes to  sports at all levels there is no Central. It's North vs South. Fresno is NorCal and it has always been this way.