Too much whining....

rockinl

45 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

If its not happening to you by all means marginalize and minimize those "receiving" the treatment.

bgw

If what's not happening? Being called names?  Not being able to "handle life" at 16, 24 or 30 without a hand full of pills? Crawling into a corner because your 500 SAT score wont get you into the college of your choice? Mad because you refused to follow a police officers orders, told him "fuck you pig", and got arrested? Because a 28 year old who's never tried to work a day in her life had her food stamps reduced?

I could go on and on, but I digress.

Todays youth are a weak minded shit show.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, rockinl said:

If what's not happening? Being called names?  Not being able to "handle life" at 16, 24 or 30 without a hand full of pills? Crawling into a corner because your 500 SAT score wont get you into the college of your choice? Mad because you refused to follow a police officers orders, told him "fuck you pig", and got arrested? Because a 28 year old who's never tried to work a day in her life had her food stamps reduced?

You just had to take there. Hahahaha, that's not what I meant but you do you, speaking on your experiences with the public interface with law enforcement.

bgw

28 minutes ago, rockinl said:

You started a thread about to much whining then proceeded to whine about the whiners. Classic🤪👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

You started a thread about to much whining then proceeded to whine about the whiners. Classic🤪👍

Original. Congrats.

I have that right as a tax paying, fully employed adult since the age of 17. My "whining" is legit, theirs is not. We have a whole generation that needs to grow the fuck up, including several on this board.

Im out.

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You just had to take there. Hahahaha, that's not what I meant but you do you, speaking on your experiences with the public interface with law enforcement.

bgw

Actually, it's more of my experiences trying to train 20 something year olds in my job since LE, who think the world and mommy and daddy owe them something. At least the criminals I dealt with while in LE were out hustling to get a dollar, albeit, most of the time, illegal.

These overgrown children now want to sit at home and expect society to spoon feed them.

I actually blame the parents who created these twits.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Original. Congrats.

I have that right as a tax paying, fully employed adult since the age of 17. My "whining" is legit, theirs is not. We have a whole generation that needs to grow the fuck up, including several on this board.

Im out.

Actually, it's more of my experiences trying to train 20 something year olds in my job since LE, who think the world and mommy and daddy owe them something. At least the criminals I dealt with while in LE were out hustling to get a dollar, albeit, most of the time, illegal.

These overgrown children now want to sit at home and expect society to spoon feed them.

Whine, whine, whine! There’s no such thing as a legitimate whiner who whines about whiners. Now why don’t you come up with some practical solutions to to the issues you’re whining about. Not far left or far right  extremists solutions but a realistic solutions that benefit a good majority of the population. Ok GO!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rockinl said:

Original. Congrats.

Im out.

Uh huh. 

bgw

9 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Would you agree that the college degreed job market is extremely competitive and all lot of these namby pambys living in parents basements should’ve picked up a trade like welding, electrical, plumbing etc.,?

bgw

not extremely competitive....just a bit crowded for the constant preaching of the belief that you must buy into the college indoctrination to be successful in the US....🤷‍♂️

of course the cost for that course runs parallel with the myth, but your takeaway is correct in that many would have benefited more with a more practical education that an expensive theoretical one...👍

just sayin'

15 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Would you agree that the college degreed job market is extremely competitive and all lot of these namby pambys living in parents basements should’ve picked up a trade like welding, electrical, plumbing etc.,?

bgw

100%. It's always been competitive. That coupled with way to many kids getting totally worthless degrees.

What young folks today consider "hard times", doesnt come close to comparing to actual "hard times".

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, rockinl said:

100%. It's always been competitive. That coupled with way to many kids getting totally worthless degrees.

What young folks today consider "hard times", doesnt come close to comparing to actual "hard times".

I laugh when I hear some fukwit whining about college debt while bitching that the job market for Women's Studies degree holders isn't what they hoped for.

Let stupidity be painful.

7 hours ago, concha said:

I laugh when I hear some fukwit whining about college debt while bitching that the job market for Women's Studies degree holders isn't what they hoped for.

Let stupidity be painful.

Well, we could always look to your stupidity in backing Trumpy, the Proud Boys and other extremist White Supremacist groups, huh?

Extremism in the U.S. military - https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/535470-extremism-in-the-us-military

QAnon enters new period of danger, opportunity - https://thehill.com/policy/technology/535493-qanon-enters-new-period-of-danger-opportunity

Lawmakers move to oust extremists from military - https://thehill.com/policy/defense/535503-lawmakers-move-to-oust-extremists-from-military

bgw