RIP to the king Hank Aaron

Ga96

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

This puto culero lives on hear to act tough, but we all know those that talk that much shit online and try to act tough are nothing more than prison bitches.  Don't give him the attention he craves.  Just like his idol the orange fat ass.  Shit you live in a neighboring state to him.  I guarantee you his pussy would tighten up if he ever tried to confront your tall brown ass in person.  LOL.  I would pay to see that. 

Yeah, we cholos like a like a little sparring to get our reps in....

Showcase our skills. 

bgw

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

This puto culero lives on hear to act tough, but we all know those that talk that much shit online and try to act tough are nothing more than prison bitches.  Don't give him the attention he craves.  Just like his idol the orange fat ass.  Shit you live in a neighboring state to him.  I guarantee you his pussy would tighten up if he ever tried to confront your tall brown ass in person.  LOL.  I would pay to see that. 

What’s your sick obsession with violence? And Buford is whiter than the coke you shove up your nose. Looks like you haven’t switched churches yet. Damn shame they have to be around your devil ass. Shouldn’t you be in Boston? Isn’t that where your originally from? Bean town baby! 

29 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What’s your sick obsession with violence? And Buford is whiter than the coke you shove up your nose. Looks like you haven’t switched churches yet. Damn shame they have to be around your devil ass. Shouldn’t you be in Boston? Isn’t that where your originally from? Bean town baby! 

NoBalls showing us what he’s got....

bgw

CBABC3A0-C70C-486E-8DC2-706C6793B629.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Funny how you like to use racist terms freely about half of my heritage.  Why not attack my other half?  Why stop at only the Mexican side of me?  Call me a dirty wop or a greasy dago?  Only someone like you would interject racist hateful crap in a thread about the death of one of the greatest black players in baseball history.  Sad life you must live.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

You guys are the definition of keyboard warriors. And Buford, don’t get Padre too hyped up. He might do something stupid and get deported

Deported? Hahahaha.  You forget we have a new great prez in the house.  If anything I can now bring many many many more in.  Here's hoping the majority settle in your area.  HAHAHA.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

BTW you ignoramus... Latinos/Latinas are all shades dumbass.

bgw

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Damn. That’s what did him in. No vaccine for me.

In a interview just aired with Hank, I noticed how he was dressed, like the gentleman he was....No pimp suits, stupid haircuts, no tattoos all over his body....... A very nice sport coat, slacks with shirt,tie  and sweater...Perfect...He spoke with humility, good English and respect for others and his wife....A great example for today's spoiled brats....When asked who he liked of recent players...... "Derek Jeter"....Good choice.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1