PAC-5 Semi-Finals

BobbySanchez

Just now, The Stache said:

The subject is the "W".

Hillary won the popular vote....but that wasn't the game being played...neither are stats.

Lets talk tomorrow after your duly touted defense gets gashed for 500+

The subject was your assertion that "Mater Dei's offense cannot be stopped" which is pretty silly considering they were only able to muster one sustained touchdown drive in 48 min against the Braves.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

The subject was your assertion that "Mater Dei's offense cannot be stopped" which is pretty silly considering they were only able to muster one sustained touchdown drive in 48 min against the Braves.

By comparison, Bishop Gorman was able to put together 5 touchdown scoring drives of at least 45 yards.

3 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Playing your corners and safeties 35 yards off the line negated our long game. It did manage to keep the score close, but resulted in tonights opponent

30 minutes ago, The Stache said:

Lol. We knew SJB would choke.  Just had to keep it close and not make mistakes

Took advantage of SJB Polyesque special teams and got the expected late turnover.

Been coaching along time......I know these things. 

Good luck tonight.  We will leave 6 tickets at will call to your staff for the finals 

This is Grade A troll meat, nothing but prime cuts.  

10/10 would read again

• Like 1

Just now, The Stache said:

Playing your corners and safeties 35 yards off the line negated our long game. It did manage to keep the score close, but resulted in tonights opponent

Nah, special teams and turnovers resulted in that (i.e., things that are easily fixed), definitely not the "juggernaut" MD offense.

22 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Nah, special teams and turnovers resulted in that (i.e., things that are easily fixed), definitely not the "juggernaut" MD offense.

What isn't easy to fix is that The Stache is living by rent free in SJB's heads.  More mental mistakes to come if you some how manage to advance.

first of which will be your macho coaches switching to man to man pressing corners  .... we will be ready and our WR will all earn scholies  to Bama

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Brain tumor maybe?

Idk what else could have caused such a hodge-podge of a sentence put together by The Stache.

I hope he is ok. 

I think he was hoping to retire before the stroke. Looks like he got a little too worked up.  Let's hope this doesn't impact tonight's pre-game speech 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Stache said:

Who's that?

lets get back on topic on how SJB is going to Hold Centennial under 500 yards and 48 points. 

Heard your squad was beat up too.

I also heard that, due to realignment, Bob Johnson is looking for a new gig. Looks like you'll have no shortage of options to find a suitable replacement.

3 hours ago, The Stache said:

Lol. We knew SJB would choke.  Just had to keep it close and not make mistakes

Took advantage of SJB Polyesque special teams and got the expected late turnover.

Been coaching along time......I know these things. 

Good luck tonight.  We will leave 6 tickets at will call to your staff for the finals 

Hahaha!!

Words cannot express how excited I am for this SJB-CC match-up. Easily a Top 10 vs. Top 10 showdown. SJB players have stated publicly that this "isn't just another game. They consider this game like their superbowl."

CC has had their number the past two years. People really underestimate how much that Angel Stadium grass affected SJB. And I'm not an SJB fan at all, their players were slipping from that wet grass all night and with that CC' no huddle offense it's a perfect storm for disaster. 

1 minute ago, BobbySanchez said:

Words cannot express how excited I am for this SJB-CC match-up. Easily a Top 10 vs. Top 10 showdown. SJB players have stated publicly that this "isn't just another game. They consider this game like their superbowl."

CC has had their number the past two years. People really underestimate how much that Angel Stadium grass affected SJB. And I'm not an SJB fan at all, their players were slipping from that wet grass all night and with that CC' no huddle offense it's a perfect storm for disaster. 

Even myself, a Georgia guy, is pumped for that game 

“We knew that if we took care of our business we’d come across them eventually,” Bosco coach Jason Negro said of Centennial. “What (Centennial coach Matt Logan) has done there is pretty remarkable.”

“A lot of our kids have played (Centennial) so I hope this year we’re able to adjust to them quicker,” Negro said.

In order to get the chance to play for that ring, they’ll have to reverse the end of the last two seasons by beating Centennial. Callier didn’t mince words in talking about the Huskies.

“I’m not going to pretend this is just another game, I’ve definitely got a chip on my shoulder about this one,” he said. “There’s something between our teams. We respect each other, but we really want to win.”

The Huskies pose an interesting challenge for down linemen such as Callier, with their wide-open splits that can collapse on a rusher in an instant.

“If you can get them to tighten those splits down, they look a lot more like a normal team,” said Callier. “For me, I know I have to penetrate.”