PAC-5 Semi-Finals

BobbySanchez

6 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Rancho Cucamonga had every bounce go their way against Mission Viejo, but they're not a better team than Mission Viejo. Mater Dei should beat them soundly.

Schooler not being 100% hurt. The kickoff fumble early in second half was bad luck for MV but RC won that game. Took it to them. 

Mv was overrated all year. No business in any top 25. Prob not top 50 either. 

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Schooler not being 100% hurt. The kickoff fumble early in second half was bad luck for MV but RC won that game. Took it to them. 

Mv was overrated all year. No business in any top 25. Prob not top 50 either. 

The HB hitting his own guy and fumbling as well gave RC their first score(It should've been 13-0 going into halftime)

A ton of fumbles is what did MV in. I feel like if those two teams played 10 times, MV would win 8 or 9 of them. 

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

The HB hitting his own guy and fumbling as well gave RC their first score(It should've been 13-0 going into halftime)

A ton of fumbles is what did MV in. I feel like if those two teams played 10 times, MV would win 8 or 9 of them. 

In their heart of hearts,,,,The Sponge did not want to play us.  The beating would have steered their recruits to Santa ana.

The Diablos do not fare weil vs Trinity league teams in the semi's and finals.  That is a fact.

3 minutes ago, The Stache said:

The Diablos do not fare weil vs Trinity league teams in the semi's and finals.  That is a fact.

The Diablos don't fare well against the teams that win the Pac 5 Championship from the Trinity league is what you should've said. Nor does anyone else for that matter, since those teams are winning the division(Given years Servite and Santa Margarita). 

Against non-Championship winning teams from the Trinity(Excluding 2006 and 2007 when they sucked) Mission is 1-1 against the Trinity and both games were against Mater Dei.

5 hours ago, Consuela said:

ees true..

I heeelp Meester Stache ween a MNC dees year.  Meester Rush hee no geeve me raise afer I no anser phone from Meester Don Bosco.  I also unplug Meester Rush fax mashine.

Meester Rush he say he no need me.  looka wha happen...  I laugh

Dude that is so wrong!

But I love it!

???

SJB could go down as the best 3 loss team in the Country.

Best case scenario for Calif would be St. X winning Ohio and SJB losing to  (2) local So Cal teams.

Tomorrow's game vs. Cen10 is a terrible matchup for the Braves.  Without the air  firepower to score the 50+ necessary to keep up with the Huskies, the Braves are doomed to a repeat of last years CIF championship game. 

** High wind alert in So Cal.  The Santa Ana's are blowing fierce and if they stick around tomorrow it will adversely affect both semi final matchups, with Mater Dei at the most risk.

3 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I know it's not Division 1, but I love seeing our old nemesis the St. Paul Swordsmen in the semifinals.

Right Sammy? Go Swordsmen! 

Absolutely!  Very excited to see St. Paul Knock off the #1 seed last week.  They have a winnable game in the semis tomorrow.  The coach  is doing it the right way.

The mentality is the same even if the size and talent have dropped off a bit since the hey days.  Below is an era pic for Slotback Right

St. Paul vs. Servite 1980.jpg

On November 22, 2016 at 9:56 AM, ATLien12x said:

I honestly won't know until after thanksgiving. I have the day off, but if I'm forced to do a ton of running around on Thursday after a birthday night out Wednesday, it may spell disaster for the turnaround trip home. (Not getting a room down there , it would have to be there and back. Weather and fatigue will be the kicker, I'll let you know by late Thursday night) 

Son...

You're only young once.  This is the time in your life to do stupid, borderline dangerous shit, live through it, and tell the next generation they're a bunch of whiny babies for not partaking in the awesomeness that is life.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Mater Dei is the best team in California. They should be able to move up and down on Cen10 while being able to make a few stops  

As long they don't turn the ball over, MD should win their first championship in awhile

the Three Stripes are kryptonite to  Cen10

We know how to confuse them and force mistakes.  Our offense cannot be stopped.

nothing will stand between our rendezvous with the Spartans...

Red Reckoning 

6 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Ya, let's conveniently forget about that SJB game.

Lol. We knew SJB would choke.  Just had to keep it close and not make mistakes

Took advantage of SJB Polyesque special teams and got the expected late turnover.

Been coaching along time......I know these things. 

Good luck tonight.  We will leave 6 tickets at will call to your staff for the finals 

14 minutes ago, The Stache said:

Lol. We knew SJB would choke.  Just had to keep it close and not make mistakes

Took advantage of SJB Polyesque special teams and got the expected late turnover.

Been coaching along time......I know these things. 

Good luck tonight.  We will leave 6 tickets at will call to your staff for the finals 

Way to change the subject. I guess if the subject in question was 231 yards on offense I would look to deflect as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Way to change the subject. I guess if the subject in question was 231 yards on offense I would look to deflect as well.

The subject is the "W".

Hillary won the popular vote....but that wasn't the game being played...neither are stats.

Lets talk tomorrow after your duly touted defense gets gashed for 500+