PAC-5 Semi-Finals

BobbySanchez

36 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I honestly won't know until after thanksgiving. I have the day off, but if I'm forced to do a ton of running around on Thursday after a birthday night out Wednesday, it may spell disaster for the turnaround trip home. (Not getting a room down there , it would have to be there and back. Weather and fatigue will be the kicker, I'll let you know by late Thursday night) 

That sounds like something my girlfriend would say!

??

Just kidding. I do hope you make it down!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Fatigue?  At your age?  Child please.  Back when I was your age me and my "crew" use to drive to Vegas on a whim and depending on how we did gambling the first night would dictate if we got a room and stayed or turned around and drove back.  8 hours one way playa. 

Vegas on a whim I laugh ..TJ on a whim...yeah nothing like leaving the country with no plan ?

31 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Vegas on a whim I laugh ..TJ on a whim...yeah nothing like leaving the country with no plan ?

Man, that just took me back to the good old days.

Thankfully there were no cell phones or social media back during those TJ trips.  We'd park on the US side and make that walk through hell into town. Somehow we thought we were playing it safe that way ;)

52 minutes ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

Man, that just took me back to the good old days.

Thankfully there were no cell phones or social media back during those TJ trips.  We'd park on the US side and make that walk through hell into town. Somehow we thought we were playing it safe that way ;)

Nothng safe about TJ....I got stories bro ?

1 minute ago, Bodysurf said:

I went to college in San Diego so I have fond TJ memories from back in the 80s when it was relatively 'safe' to go there.  Sure I had the misfortune of a Federale seeing me take a piss in an alley and then confiscate the money from my wallet. :P

My buddy did this but they confiscated him...and he had the keys to our car.

On 11/21/2016 at 5:52 PM, BobbySanchez said:

Where did IMG's coach say that? From what I heard from a lower Gorman assistant told me they were going to play but ESPN didn't want to cover the expenses or there was some conflicting dates.

Bishop Gorman has the best resume so far, all their OOS wins are pushing deep in the playoffs.

IMG called them and they said the week it could work but they had to check on a couple of things and get back to them.  IMG would have paid all the expenses to play this game. They never called back and the next thing you know the week was filled with another game.  They ducked the game.  This was the second year in a row.   

1 hour ago, TIGERPAW said:

IMG called them and they said the week it could work but they had to check on a couple of things and get back to them.  IMG would have paid all the expenses to play this game. They never called back and the next thing you know the week was filled with another game.  They ducked the game.  This was the second year in a row.   

Sounds like someone talking loud and saying nothing. Gorman ducking a team LBP and CC played. Oh Sancheezie. 

38 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

He's a Gorman fan. Let him have his fun. Afterall they know the end is near. The Dei will pass them as early as this Friday night or next week. RIP Bishop Gorman's #1 ranking.

Needed a good laugh tonight. Only poll that 40 yr old QB has going is the VagPreps rankings. I mean CalineedshelpPreps.  My bad, it's the WewilleventuallybeourowncountryduetoSanAndreasFaultPreps poll.  Or maybe ifitsmellslikefishPreps poll. Or thankgoddlssucksthisyearPreps. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

Needed a good laugh tonight. Only poll that 40 yr old QB has going is the VagPreps rankings. I mean CalineedshelpPreps.  My bad, it's the WewilleventuallybeourowncountryduetoSanAndreasFaultPreps poll.  Or maybe ifitsmellslikefishPreps poll. Or thankgoddlssucksthisyearPreps. 

Hey, it's Cal****s in these parts

• Like 3

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 8:57 AM, Las Vegas_JC said:

Consuela's resume reads that she has worked for Colquitt, Dls and currently at Mater Dei. 

ees true..

I heeelp Meester Stache ween a MNC dees year.  Meester Rush hee no geeve me raise afer I no anser phone from Meester Don Bosco.  I also unplug Meester Rush fax mashine.

Meester Rush he say he no need me.  looka wha happen...  I laugh

• Like 2