Hey Buford Alabama should sign the best class in history Wednesday.

HooverOutlaw

18 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I thought @HooverOutlaw was saying that Buford will sign their best recruiting class. Lol. They are open enrollment and attract the best talent West of Loganville!!! 

Naw, Grayson is poaching our roster. 

Furthermore, I think the coach in Grayson is over his head as far as actually “coaching in game situations” seemingly hitting the panic button too much, that shows lack of confidence. 

bgw

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Best class in collegiate history or Bama history?

@HooverOutlaw

You got it going on, so keeping that chemistry and culture intact is where it’s at. 

bgw

Best class in collegiate history, beating out Florida’s 2010 class I believe? I think Alabama should play in the CFL. This is just getting ridiculous 🤣

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2021 at 8:03 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Naw, Grayson is poaching our roster. 

Furthermore, I think the coach in Grayson is over his head as far as actually “coaching in game situations” seemingly hitting the panic button too much, that shows lack of confidence. 

bgw

And yet where it matters...

coach 1.jpg

coach1.jpg

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

C'mon Fred... you know the AJC ain't worth the ink print on this stuff, how many times this or that player was All State but didn't even gain a D-3 invite to FAFSA/Pell to play and study?

I knew that was coming....

bgw

Yea but even if you discount the AJC (and others) the picture says a thousand words.  I do think he will get smoother as he gains more experience but you can't argue with results.  4th year as a head coach, in his early thirties and has a state championship as head coach in the top classification and a state championship as an assistant (coordinator) in the next level down.  Not too shabby.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Yea but even if you discount the AJC (and others) the picture says a thousand words.  I do think he will get smoother as he gains more experience but you can't argue with results.  4th year as a head coach, in his early thirties and has a state championship as head coach in the top classification and a state championship as an assistant (coordinator) in the next level down.  Not too shabby.

You’re too nice of a Santa to argue with. Nobody argues with Santa. 

Nobody. 

bgw

• Haha 1

On 2/4/2021 at 3:08 PM, Fred said:

I'd agree more with you here than buying into the AJC bullsheeat!  He's a really good coach for what he done on the field, not because the AJC says so.  They'll kiss ATL area ass all day long!

And he better do freakin' great, he's at Grayson.  I'd be more impressed if he sent kids to Clemson and Miami and be ranked top 5 nationally at somewhere like, oh say Berkmar, Osbourne, or Campbell, lol.  

• Like 1