I like Jen Psaki!

RedZone

52 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

I like her too! Especially compared to that Bitch Kayleigh_McEnany, she was so rude! She wanted to be a female trump were her attitude..

F3B610ED-ACD8-4B82-BE55-8D685C044382.png

Yeah, I hated that lying blonde witch....she was worse than the fat lying witch. How hard was that????

Jen Psaki generates a positive flow and she has an easy demeanor  ....it's all about the flow, man.

Next governor of Arkansas. Fat Lying Witch.

merlin_142391538_4c1109cb-4831-4d49-9520-26e22c441ee9-superJumbo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, I hated that lying blonde witch....she was worse than the fat lying witch. How hard was that????

Jen Psaki generates a positive flow and she has an easy demeanor  ....it's all about the flow, man

Next governor of Arkansas. Fat Lying Witch.

When a reporter finally tries to "circle back" on a previous question to Jen  Psaki | TigerDroppings.com

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Racist Cajun adding misogyny to his resume. McEnany is a smart, beautiful and articulate women who was too good for the scum she had to deal with on a regular basis. 

Cajun calling her a bitch sounds like he was the piece of shit calling the pretty popular girls in school bitches and sluts because they wouldn’t give time the time of day. Them and the jocks would play pranks on him. Lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Racist Cajun adding misogyny to his resume. McEnany is a smart, beautiful and articulate women who was too good for the scum she had to deal with on a regular basis. 

Cajun calling her a bitch sounds like he was the piece of shit calling the pretty popular girls in school bitches and sluts because they wouldn’t give time the time of day. Them and the jocks would play pranks on him. Lol. 

They can call republicans what ever they want and be cruel to them but god forbid someone makes a Meme about a democrat, and all hell brakes loose and we’re bigots and racists 🤔 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

They can call republicans what ever they want and be cruel to them but god forbid someone makes a Meme about a democrat, and all hell brakes loose and we’re bigots and racists 🤔 

It’s all they got. Usually when someone hurls an insult at you, it is because they can not articulate their beliefs in a coherent way. 

Now I can call you an asshole but I need to explain why you are an asshole 😂

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Look at SNL, they absolutely ripped on trump and his kids and anything under the sun, but they made one transphobic comment, and now on verge of getting cancelled 

294B829D-2D9F-437A-A27E-4BB707679D39.jpeg

Transgender isn’t a real thing. It’s like someone getting mad that you insulted their imaginary friend 😂 or at minimum insulted their mentally ill friend 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1