Battle at the beach today

Ararar

I know 7on7 is not representative of how well a team will do in full pads. With that being said, should the ranking services input data into their algorithms to form their preseason polls? Do you all think it would give a more accurate product than just blindly ranking the squads on rosters and past accomplishments?

7 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I know 7on7 is not representative of how well a team will do in full pads. With that being said, should the ranking services input data into their algorithms to form their preseason polls? Do you all think it would give a more accurate product than just blindly ranking the squads on rosters and past accomplishments?

I agree. SJB just lost to a school called Parcelete and now people from Parcelete are talking about how their football is underrated and can compete with anyone in the country. SMH!

4 minutes ago, BobbySanchez said:

I agree. SJB just lost to a school called Parcelete and now people from Parcelete are talking about how their football is underrated and can compete with anyone in the country. SMH!

That's funny. I mean, Paraclete is a fine little school but no where near the level of SJB

1 hour ago, BobbySanchez said:

lol Paraclete lost to Serra who wound up in the consolation bracket

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Absolutely no

it means as much or less than a scrimmage IMO

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I think you nailed it with the first sentence... not sure if data from 7 on 7 would be that useful. Maybe someone has info on how many 7 on 7 winners went on to go deep in their state playoffs?

13 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

I think you nailed it with the first sentence... not sure if data from 7 on 7 would be that useful. Maybe someone has info on how many 7 on 7 winners went on to go deep in their state playoffs?

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/article-1/Booker-T-Washington-Wins-National-NFL-HSPD-7-on-7-Tournament/ea7a685c-b2bc-4da6-8b78-bf96c97dab8f

Booker T Washington was/is nasty in 7v7 they've won some ships...just saying.   Other than that I agree.   Shoot STA doesn't even have a 7v7 team. 7v7 takes away the most important part of the game IMO...the LOS. 

• Like 1