All Colquitt County Packers front and center

Ga96

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Thinking about that Camden move for Coach Sphire, makes me think a lot about our old friend Coach Troy Hobbs, who just moved over to Camden to coach under Sphire. Coach Hobbs can't seem to catch a break on these things. He got passed over at North Gwinnett, so he moved to Moultrie. He got passed over in Moultrie so he moved to Camden, and now he's caught in a coaching search again. 

I would REALLY like to have Coach Hobbs back in South Norman Park...but I understand why he left.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

We just got a NEW AD and a NEW Superintendent.

And when Rogers makes the move to Camden...Rodemaker slides in to the Colquitt HC position.

Guys...you gotta have a Plan !!!!!

Rufus>>

If yall put rod as HC all I will have to say is Thank you.

25 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

If yall put rod as HC all I will have to say is Thank you.

I seriously doubt that would ever happen cause Rogers is implanted pretty much for the next several years...UNLESS he chooses to leave on his own.

But...you're missing the boat on Rodemaker.  Colquitt ain't Valdosta.  Rod would actually have the support of his AD...his Principal and his BOE.  Add to that...the Packer Touchdown Club.  A REAL Touchdown Club.

What he would need to compete in AAAAAAA is a GOOD OC.  And you gotta have pesos to bring in that guy.

Hmmmm....I wonder where the pesos would come from?

One school.  One community.  One goal.

Like I said...you're missing the boat.

Rufus>>

33 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I seriously doubt that would ever happen cause Rogers is implanted pretty much for the next several years...UNLESS he chooses to leave on his own.

But...you're missing the boat on Rodemaker.  Colquitt ain't Valdosta.  Rod would actually have the support of his AD...his Principal and his BOE.  Add to that...the Packer Touchdown Club.  A REAL Touchdown Club.

What he would need to compete in AAAAAAA is a GOOD OC.  And you gotta have pesos to bring in that guy.

Rufus>>

I know where one can buy a boat, sea chaser? Everglades? Contender? 

3 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

Yes, I was around. When you add Grayson dirty with some Alabama dirty, you get nothing. 2 negatives = a positive, right?

Coming from someone that lives in the part of Georgia that made finding jobs and housing for Dad and Mom and the family so they could move in and also holding kids back a year so they would mature famous, that is pretty funny calling Grayson dirty.

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Ill just have to miss that one. Im not putting stock into anything rod led.

17 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

Colquitt not playing Valdosta?

"D"....I think the Varsity game is still on...for the time being.  I think...the Colquitt underclassmen will not be playing Valdosta.  And that includes the Colquitt JV.

Now I could be wrong...and/or things could change in a nanosecond (that's pretty damn quick).  But like I posted (somewhere)...not much love with Azalea City these days.

Rufus>>

59 minutes ago, Fred said:

Coming from someone that lives in the part of Georgia that made finding jobs and housing for Dad and Mom and the family so they could move in and also holding kids back a year so they would mature famous, that is pretty funny calling Grayson dirty.

I’m a lowndes guy, not a yella cat. Fred, it would be easier for you to just admit that your school is far from CLEAN. It’s one of the 12 steps.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

"D"....I think the Varsity game is still on...for the time being.  I think...the Colquitt underclassmen will not be playing Valdosta.  And that includes the Colquitt JV.

Now I could be wrong...and/or things could change in a nanosecond (that's pretty damn quick).  But like I posted (somewhere)...not much love with Azalea City these days.

Rufus>>

I honestly haven't heard that we dropped Valdosta. I know there were some rumors that there was possibly an intent to starting before the season last season. 

I think they're mainly just rumors, but, idk for sure. Could be some validity in there. I just haven't heard the right people saying anything. 

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Good for you....

Rufus>>

I know one thing for sure that supposedly defensive minded coach. Lost to 

Lowndes 45-0 

Then Wayne freaking county 

Tifton

Packers 27-0

Northside

Coffee 37- 14

And glynn academy 27-3

Next season he lost to

Tifton again

Then the most embarrassing loss to Colquitt Lowndes and Lee in school history.

48-13, 71-35, 63-7

Finished that season getting blown out by Dacula 55-21

Next season loss to Lowndes 24-0

Lee 53-50 

And finished with an embarrassing loss to Richmond hill.

Like I said if packers put him in charge all I will have to say is thank you.

50 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I know one thing for sure that supposedly defensive minded coach. Lost to 

Lowndes 45-0 

Then Wayne freaking county 

Tifton

Packers 27-0

Northside

Coffee 37- 14

And glynn academy 27-3

Next season he lost to

Tifton again

Then the most embarrassing loss to Colquitt Lowndes and Lee in school history.

48-13, 71-35, 63-7

Finished that season getting blown out by Dacula 55-21

Next season loss to Lowndes 24-0

Lee 53-50 

And finished with an embarrassing loss to Richmond hill.

Like I said if packers put him in charge all I will have to say is thank you.

And like I said...Colquitt ain't Valdosta.  Even though Rush is trying hard.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

I’m a lowndes guy, not a yella cat. Fred, it would be easier for you to just admit that your school is far from CLEAN. It’s one of the 12 steps.

You grew up in Lowndes County, founders and home of the creative player acquisition society.  Are you really going to claim not to know of this?

I know we are a lot cleaner than people believe.

19 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

And denial is a river in Egypt that flows north. Why are you stealing tan’s line?

Actually it is not.  The Nile is however.  Your finger pointing at me has three on the same hand pointing back at you.  The denial in your own house is strong.

Why not use it?  Lowndes county is infamous for the activities mentioned.  Looks like the shoe fits.