Jump to content

Joe Biden? You be the judge.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve resigned to the fact that the lunacy is something that just has to be accepted.  A good portion of my in-laws actually believe that the words “patriotic” and “peaceful” were dubbed into Trumps sp

🤣 Fiscally conservative socially liberal 🤷‍♂️    

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

 

06C8086B-80B9-4B6F-AA77-90A547624DC0.jpeg

why the cartoons ?

You could just go with any of the policies and edicts, or the current in office record....

Does anyone have any idea what this dude is doing?  (could easily name a dozen things that the lefties here would have a hard time agreeing with)

you might as well just talk about some fake dog and pony impeachment diversion a week later, does about the same as your whole thread.

Just sayin'

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Troll said:

why the cartoons ?

You could just go with any of the policies and edicts, or the current in office record....

Does anyone have any idea what this dude is doing?  (could easily name a dozen things that the lefties here would have a hard time agreeing with)

you might as well just talk about some fake dog and pony impeachment diversion a week later, does about the same as your whole thread.

Just sayin'

 

 

Yes, I know exactly what he’s doing. I’m doing my part, but on here, I’m just hoping people laugh.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

Yes, I know exactly what he’s doing. I’m doing my part, but on here, I’m just hoping people laugh.

that's fine, but if it is a comedy routine, try and make it actually funny 👌

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Troll said:

why the cartoons ?

You could just go with any of the policies and edicts, or the current in office record....

Does anyone have any idea what this dude is doing?  (could easily name a dozen things that the lefties here would have a hard time agreeing with)

you might as well just talk about some fake dog and pony impeachment diversion a week later, does about the same as your whole thread.

Just sayin'

 

 

Fuck dude pick a side already 😂 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Troll said:

why the cartoons ?

You could just go with any of the policies and edicts, or the current in office record....

Does anyone have any idea what this dude is doing?  (could easily name a dozen things that the lefties here would have a hard time agreeing with)

you might as well just talk about some fake dog and pony impeachment diversion a week later, does about the same as your whole thread.

Just sayin'

 

 

impeachment diversion??....that riot that killed 5 people was just a diversion huh....."hang Mike Pence"...
hang Mike Pence"....it was just a distraction I guess?..they were just kidding?....SAD....and the history books will show a majority in the House and Senate voted to impeach Trump...but his boot lickers (like you) found an excuse to avoid doing the right thing...the republican party is dead...😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

impeachment diversion??....that riot that killed 5 people was just a diversion huh....."hang Mike Pence"...
hang Mike Pence"....it was just a distraction I guess?..they were just kidding?....SAD....and the history books will show a majority in the House and Senate voted to impeach Trump...but his boot lickers (like you) found an excuse to avoid doing the right thing...the republican party is dead...😉

You still think some cop got clocked by a fire extinguisher?

How about that lady that got shot....how come no crime scene tape or investigation

....or death report/autopsy?

 

PS....but your partisanship is sweet 🤡

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Troll said:

You still think some cop got clocked by a fire extinguisher?

How about that lady that got shot....how come no crime scene tape or investigation

....or death report/autopsy?

 

PS....but your partisanship is sweet 🤡

 

I still know a Trumper killed the poor cop...or is that "fake news" and he's really alive??...crime scene tape?!?..LOL..the cops were too busy fighting for their lives to worry about tape!.🤡

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I still know a Trumper killed the poor cop...or is that "fake news" and he's really alive??....🤡

which cop are you talking about now ?

This one who waved all the "peaceful protesters" in....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ff0geLwfumWM/

or this one who was giving the the peaceful protesters directions inside...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nN94XiaK75Cq/

 

or are you talking about the top cop in DC who apparently would rather resign than work under this administration 🤡

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Troll said:

which cop are you talking about now ?

This one who waved all the "peaceful protesters" in....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ff0geLwfumWM/

or this one who was giving the the peaceful protesters directions inside...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nN94XiaK75Cq/

 

or are you talking about the top cop in DC who apparently would rather resign than work under this administration 🤡

NO..the one that DIED...🤡

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

You don’t know me. <<apparently an Einstein  It’s a forum. <<no shit Sherlock Have fun and remember to “live laugh love”, <<<with no originality then find whoever wrote that and hit em with a rake. <<and STILL not even close to funny

See above and do better...👍

Hope this helps 👌

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here, let me help.... those who align with Trumpy  are the rootless, apathetic variety that Trumpy has picked off for his grift along with the minions, hell.... one of the Insurrectionist’s almost lost their home due to a 37k tax lien but found a way on a private charter to the Capitol Insurrection. 
 

Whatever gives you clowns anchor and a cause is good and well as a pacifier simply put, we don’t want you clowns doing more stupid shit under the guise of patriotism. 
 

An impeachment wouldn’t do any good but incentivize the loons to engage in more grifting. How do you think Trumpy is gonna pay off 450 million and legal fees going forward?

I swear, the IQ meter fractured going left on the number line.....

Now, that’s funny. 
 

bgw

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...