Joe Biden? You be the judge.

Dustin Statham

2 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

06C8086B-80B9-4B6F-AA77-90A547624DC0.jpeg

why the cartoons ?

You could just go with any of the policies and edicts, or the current in office record....

Does anyone have any idea what this dude is doing?  (could easily name a dozen things that the lefties here would have a hard time agreeing with)

you might as well just talk about some fake dog and pony impeachment diversion a week later, does about the same as your whole thread.

Just sayin'

43 minutes ago, Troll said:

why the cartoons ?

You could just go with any of the policies and edicts, or the current in office record....

Does anyone have any idea what this dude is doing?  (could easily name a dozen things that the lefties here would have a hard time agreeing with)

you might as well just talk about some fake dog and pony impeachment diversion a week later, does about the same as your whole thread.

Just sayin'

Yes, I know exactly what he’s doing. I’m doing my part, but on here, I’m just hoping people laugh.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Troll said:

why the cartoons ?

Just sayin'

Fuck dude pick a side already 😂 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

why the cartoons ?

Just sayin'

impeachment diversion??....that riot that killed 5 people was just a diversion huh....."hang Mike Pence"...
hang Mike Pence"....it was just a distraction I guess?..they were just kidding?....SAD....and the history books will show a majority in the House and Senate voted to impeach Trump...but his boot lickers (like you) found an excuse to avoid doing the right thing...the republican party is dead...😉

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

impeachment diversion??....that riot that killed 5 people was just a diversion huh....."hang Mike Pence"...
hang Mike Pence"....it was just a distraction I guess?..they were just kidding?....SAD....and the history books will show a majority in the House and Senate voted to impeach Trump...but his boot lickers (like you) found an excuse to avoid doing the right thing...the republican party is dead...😉

You still think some cop got clocked by a fire extinguisher?

How about that lady that got shot....how come no crime scene tape or investigation

....or death report/autopsy?

PS....but your partisanship is sweet 🤡

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

You still think some cop got clocked by a fire extinguisher?

How about that lady that got shot....how come no crime scene tape or investigation

....or death report/autopsy?

PS....but your partisanship is sweet 🤡

I still know a Trumper killed the poor cop...or is that "fake news" and he's really alive??...crime scene tape?!?..LOL..the cops were too busy fighting for their lives to worry about tape!.🤡

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I still know a Trumper killed the poor cop...or is that "fake news" and he's really alive??....🤡

which cop are you talking about now ?

This one who waved all the "peaceful protesters" in....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ff0geLwfumWM/

or this one who was giving the the peaceful protesters directions inside...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nN94XiaK75Cq/

or are you talking about the top cop in DC who apparently would rather resign than work under this administration 🤡

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

which cop are you talking about now ?

This one who waved all the "peaceful protesters" in....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ff0geLwfumWM/

or this one who was giving the the peaceful protesters directions inside...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nN94XiaK75Cq/

or are you talking about the top cop in DC who apparently would rather resign than work under this administration 🤡

NO..the one that DIED...🤡

2 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

You don’t know me. <<apparently an Einstein  It’s a forum. <<no shit Sherlock Have fun and remember to “live laugh love”, <<<with no originality then find whoever wrote that and hit em with a rake. <<and STILL not even close to funny

See above and do better...👍

Hope this helps 👌

Here, let me help.... those who align with Trumpy  are the rootless, apathetic variety that Trumpy has picked off for his grift along with the minions, hell.... one of the Insurrectionist’s almost lost their home due to a 37k tax lien but found a way on a private charter to the Capitol Insurrection. 

Whatever gives you clowns anchor and a cause is good and well as a pacifier simply put, we don’t want you clowns doing more stupid shit under the guise of patriotism. 

An impeachment wouldn’t do any good but incentivize the loons to engage in more grifting. How do you think Trumpy is gonna pay off 450 million and legal fees going forward?

I swear, the IQ meter fractured going left on the number line.....

Now, that’s funny. 

bgw