Joe Biden? You be the judge.

Dustin Statham

Joe B may not be perfect...like me and Bernie...but he is SO FAR ahead of that fucking "Ass Clown" who came before him...that everyday feels like July 4th.

Hell...even the Brits are happy...and they ain't never happy.

I even had a Pub friend tell me..."Rufus, we may actually have a chance to beat this COVID crap now".

There's you some positive thinking....

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Joe B may not be perfect...like me and Bernie...but he is SO FAR ahead of that fucking "Ass Clown" who came before him...that everyday feels like July 4th.

I even had a Pub friend tell me..."Rufus, we may actually have a chance to beat this COVID crap now".

Rufus>>

Great seniles must think alike...

Ok boomer, what did they say in the first couple episodes of star trek about the common human cold (with all their advanced medicine)

probably don't even remember now do you...

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw 

Well he WAS on  a roll...

tossing out some fire 🔥

but he tried to rush that last play right by you,

and totally fumbled 🏈 

Probably just hoping the scathing shocked enough so people don't notice that in the last 10 seconds, he proves he is just everything he said to oppose.... trying to control who they consider children instead of viewing the opposing views of your fellow citizens as that interest group you demand needs including is cute.  😘

But totally fails in effectiveness 🤪

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

Well he WAS on  a roll...

tossing out some fire 🔥

but he tried to rush that last play right by you,

and totally fumbled 🏈 

Probably just hoping the scathing shocked enough so people don't notice that in the last 10 seconds, he proves he is just everything he said to oppose.... trying to control who they consider children instead of viewing the opposing views of your fellow citizens as that interest group you demand needs including is cute.  😘

But totally fails in effectiveness 🤪

Biden will be nothing more than an abject appeaser...and coward...Watch...If he lasts ....

8 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

The Brits really are experts on beating COVID.  Worst economy since 1709 and one of the highest death rates in the world.

13 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The Brits really are experts on beating COVID.  Worst economy since 1709 and one of the highest death rates in the world.

Most of Europe continues to struggle with Covid.  I guess all their leaders aren’t worth a shit either.  Ireland, in particular, having a real hard time.  
But, when the US has its next big surge, we’ll just lay it on the prior administration.  Maybe we can send the illustrious Covid eradicator extraordinaire Cuomo to straighten them out.  If the virus doesn’t comply, he can share his secret method for cooking the books.

9 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Most of Europe continues to struggle with Covid.  I guess all their leaders aren’t worth a shit either.  Ireland, in particular, having a real hard time.  
But, when the US has its next big surge, we’ll just lay it on the prior administration.  Maybe we can send the illustrious Covid eradicator extraordinaire Cuomo to straighten them out.  If the virus doesn’t comply, he can share his secret method for cooking the books.

Not convinced there is going to be another big surge here - but nothing to do with Biden

35 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Not convinced there is going to be another big surge here - but nothing to do with Biden

I'm gonna guess natural deaths about the same deaths as last year overall....

and the year before overall...

that is of course if we don't have a little bump in vaccine related deaths

like we were told to expect.

38 minutes ago, Bormio said:

People can’t hole up and social distance forever.  When the numbers drop and people let down their guard, there will be another spike.  
Plus, there is very little data to show the currently available vaccines are going to work on what will become the dominant newer strains.  

10 minutes ago, On2whls said:

People can’t hole up and social distance forever.  When the numbers drop and people let down their guard, there will be another spike.  
Plus, there is very little data to show the currently available vaccines are going to work on what will become the dominant newer strains.  

People are not holed up now and numbers are plummeting.  This is not like the spring when lockdowns were much stricter and more widespread.  That caused the drop then, but not now.  A lot of people have had this - many not even aware of it.  And vaccines are adding to the protected numbers now.  We do not need to immunize 75% of the population to have 75% protection, at least to start.  And the effect of the variants is a bit murky, but a good bit of evidence suggests that prior infection and the vaccines are still both protective.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I can relate.

Hey Cat, Just wondering if you caught the latest from the local LOL,  Looks like they BLEW UP ONE OF THOSE TRUMP TOWERS.....

Should make for some pretty good fodder on this board 🤣...enjoy.

thought I felt a boom LOL 

PS...another local channel (that even @SeaShells21  might appreciate for the cold seashells right now) just showed some much better real surf here...

😁

19 hours ago, Troll said:

Hey Cat, Just wondering if you caught the latest from the local LOL,  Looks like they BLEW UP ONE OF THOSE TRUMP TOWERS.....

PS...another local channel (that even @SeaShells21  might appreciate for the cold seashells right now) just showed some much better real surf here...

😁

Can't believe they leveled Trump Towers NJ.

That water gets so cold it feels like it's burning your skin when you get crunched and held down. Those guys are HARD CORE! No matter how much rubber you put on, you know how it is still freezing ass cold. Ice Cream headaches if your hood comes off.

Just now, Cat_Scratch said:

Can't believe they leveled Trump Towers NJ.

That water gets so cold it feels like it's burning your skin when you get crunched and held down. Those guys are HARD CORE! No matter how much rubber you put on, you know how it is still freezing ass cold. Ice Cream headaches if your hood comes off.

I have no problems saying as hardcore as I am, that I never liked Feb thru mid-March.

Vise grip I call it...

any body part that gets exposed, instantly feels like it's getting crushed in a bench vise.

At least they got WAY better rubber nowadays.....freakin numbskulls 😆

• Haha 1

On 2/17/2021 at 11:13 PM, Troll said:

😁

Yes, the adrenaline junkies. 

Adrenaline Junkie: a person with a compulsive desire for excitement and adventure.

Urban Dictionary: The craziest son of a bitch you will ever meet. Will literally risk their life just because they can.

It’s a relative term and I can appreciate their thrill-seeking activities but I typically see them as more of the second 😝

#StopAsianHate

• 2 weeks later...