Why isn’t Joe Biden sending every plow truck, salt truck , generators in America to Texas right now???

imaGoodBoyNow

but didn't he just release over 25,000 illegal aliens to Texas +cali...

That cheap slave labor will have them up and running in no time flat for sure.

Have you no compassion ?

Things are going to be done differently now,

the 'humane' way

not the military way

Haven't you figured that out yet ???

🤔

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

but didn't he just release over 25,000 illegal aliens to Texas +cali...

That cheap slave labor will have them up and running in no time flat for sure.

Have you no compassion ?

Things are going to be done differently now,

the 'humane' way

not the military way

Haven't you figured that out yet ???

🤔

BINGO!...no more taking kids from their parents and then shipping their parents back to their counties...so Trump went and created a bunch of orphans (over 500) to keep you "compassionate"  Conservative people happy!......🤡

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

BINGO!...no more taking kids from their parents and then shipping their parents back to their counties...so Trump went and created a bunch of orphans (over 500) to keep you "compassionate"  Conservative people happy!......🤡

Ur a clown 🤡 https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/02/02/politics/migrant-children-facility-immigration/index.html

15EBE17A-7F4A-470D-96A6-8959A5EFC204.jpeg

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Joey too busy watching you Trumpy ball sack lickers get triggered. 

bgw

When joey is in the driver's seat

it is usually better to pay attention to the road ahead...

Instead of screaming obscenities in the rear view mirror.

sometimes you just need to see the road ahead.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Makes you think what the fuck is going on in his head that he’s not sending the Calvary to help TExas out

maybe they will be Circling back to me on this one 

Hell...if JJ Watt can't get along with them...Joe B doesn't have a chance to make them happy.

I spent a lot of time in Texas...and it sucks.  

Except for my time in Austin...(Smile).

Rufus>>

6 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Makes you think what the fuck is going on in his head that he’s not sending the Calvary to help TExas out

maybe they will be Circling back to me on this one 

UH OH looks like the HOPHEAD that has to BEG for money to avoid SUCKING DICK didn't read again!

From 3 days ago:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/02/14/president-joseph-r-biden-jr-approves-texas-emergency-declaration/

"The President’s action authorizes the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), to coordinate all disaster relief efforts which have the purpose of alleviating the hardship and suffering caused by the emergency on the local population, and to provide appropriate assistance for required emergency measures, authorized under Title V of the Stafford Act, to save lives and to protect property and public health and safety, and to lessen or avert the threat of a catastrophe in all 254 Texas counties.

Specifically, FEMA is authorized to identify, mobilize, and provide at its discretion, equipment and resources necessary to alleviate the impacts of the emergency.  Emergency protective measures for mass care and sheltering and direct federal assistance will be provided at 75 percent federal funding."

QUIT the DOPE SMOKING you gutter trash LOWLIFE!

MY...OUR BRILLIANT and BRAVE POTUS cares about the people! He s a CATHOLIC man of G-D and was there for TEXAS in its time of need!

He is KIND and GIVING.

HE'S doing EXACTLY what I VOTED for him TO DO!

Lay OFF the ANGEL DUST you scummy TWEAKER TRASH! HOW DARE you speak negatively of OUR courageous and DEBONAIRE POTUS!

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, DownSouth said:

UH OH looks like the HOPHEAD that has to BEG for money to avoid SUCKING DICK didn't read again!

From 3 days ago:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/02/14/president-joseph-r-biden-jr-approves-texas-emergency-declaration/

"The President’s action authorizes the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), to coordinate all disaster relief efforts which have the purpose of alleviating the hardship and suffering caused by the emergency on the local population, and to provide appropriate assistance for required emergency measures, authorized under Title V of the Stafford Act, to save lives and to protect property and public health and safety, and to lessen or avert the threat of a catastrophe in all 254 Texas counties.

Specifically, FEMA is authorized to identify, mobilize, and provide at its discretion, equipment and resources necessary to alleviate the impacts of the emergency.  Emergency protective measures for mass care and sheltering and direct federal assistance will be provided at 75 percent federal funding."

QUIT the DOPE SMOKING you gutter trash LOWLIFE!

MY...OUR BRILLIANT and BRAVE POTUS cares about the people! He s a CATHOLIC man of G-D and was there for TEXAS in its time of need!

He is KIND and GIVING.

Lay OFF the ANGEL DUST you scummy TWEAKER TRASH! HOW DARE you speak negatively of OUR courageous and DEBONAIRE POTUS!

Keep talking to me like that I’ll kiss u right on ur lips

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DownSouth said:

He is KIND and GIVING.

96fd517567ed2b467d9f798b7e7cbb64.png

• Haha 1