Hooville.......

Sweetlarry

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

The fighting hoo’s are something according to your buddy. The shit on YouTube is fucking insane! Give it a listen. Giving back state titles prolly the least of your worries. 

oh boy! 😂 

I heard it. Its terrible. Blast away. No arguement from me. Rush is gone crazy.  Have a field day. I have nothing to say.  But I will say this one thing the level of this Rodemaker case is a drop of water compared to the Pacific ocean by dragging Alabama and Georgia into this insane mess.  This has gone from a south Georgia story to a national story line.  Plus it sounded like several former Valdosta coaches have been drug into this. 

So have your fun I'm thick skinned. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I heard it. Its terrible. Blast away. No arguement from me. Rush is gone crazy.  Have a field day. I have nothing to say.  But I will say this one thing the level of this Rodemaker case is a drop of water compared to the Pacific ocean by dragging Alabama and Georgia into this insane mess.  This has gone from a south Georgia story to a national story line.  Plus it sounded like several former Valdosta coaches have been drug into this. 

Not necessary. You heard it. You know what went on. It happens. Everywhere.

My school. Your school. His school. Her school. 

I’m curious how bad it will get. What schools forfeit how much. There could be arrests. 

9 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

But.......I do feel some vindication. I mean, I have told you and every HS and CFB guy here it’s your schools too. Despite being told “We do it right I’m at cc.” “We do it right at jawja.” “We do it right at hoover.” “We do it right at alabama.” You don’t and I think y’all knew it. 

It was just hard to admit it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

But.......I do feel some vindication. I mean, I have told you and every HS and CFB guy here it’s your schools too. Despite being told “We do it right I’m at cc.” “We do it right at jawja.” “We do it right at hoover.” “We do it right at alabama.” You don’t and I think y’all knew it. 

It was just hard to admit it. 

No link? 😤

At least they're not one of the schools that do it and can't even make the playoffs...

That's a load of horse shit coming from you considering you are a booster and alumni if a school currently under investigation for much worse. Also you being a supporter and booster for a high school team that has done the same exact thing that rush hinted at.

Last thing don't clump every top team together because of your teams cheating ways. Lowndes has not done anything like that. We had the luck of having a coach that wasn't smart enough to go through trails of recruiting. Hell he went 15yrs of embarrassing the team with unexplainable losses and play calling. He damn sure wasn't dishing out money because he was too money hungry for that.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

That's a load of horse shit coming from you considering you are a booster and alumni if a school currently under investigation for much worse. Also you being a supporter and booster for a high school team that has done the same exact thing that rush hinted at.

Last thing don't clump every top team together because of your teams cheating ways. Lowndes has not done anything like that. We had the luck of having a coach that wasn't smart enough to go through trails of recruiting. Hell he went 15yrs of embarrassing the team with unexplainable losses and play calling. He damn sure wasn't dishing out money because he was too money hungry for that.

Yeah. Lowndes doesn't do anything shady...

• Haha 2

Another thing you said players like arik move to marietta for the education but ive also seen you post on other boards that his problems are academics. How did he play or graduate for the imps if he is struggling with grades this bad in his first year? He was a freshman at LSU taking classes equivalent to 10 or 11th grade high school work. All introduction classes and most likely was pursuing a degree in general studies which is just a load of intro class as long as he is in school. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

You get dumber by the post. I don’t recall anybody recording our coach talking about paying kids and getting money for rent. I don’t recall our coach telling anybody how police helped fund his programs with drug money. I don’t recall any of that. If you have some recordings I would love to hear them, so by all means, put the link on this here board and let’s hear them!

You hurting because your kissing cuzzo is getting blasted now? 

Cheatersville is alive and well, my undereducated friend. I hope he does get to stay so he can pillage your schools kids. Then if he picked up and won a title you could brag about it! 

We will all be waiting for the link. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Another thing you said players like arik move to marietta for the education but ive also seen you post on other boards that his problems are academics. How did he play or graduate for the imps if he is struggling with grades this bad in his first year? He was a freshman at LSU taking classes equivalent to 10 or 11th grade high school work. All introduction classes and most likely was pursuing a degree in general studies which is just a load of intro class as long as he is in school. 

Just because a player goes to a school that has strong academics doesn’t mean they are a great student, does it?!? I mean, didn’t you say you were a college grad (or at least attended one)? You are an adult who couldn’t pass a Middle School English course, so I’m not sure how you link two things together as if they’re inclusive. 

Not that it’s your business, but Arik was fine academically until he had personal issues at the end of his second semester. He is a good kid who is capable, just has to put forth the effort and get to gettin’.

So if you’re gonna shit on an 18 year old what’s your excuse?