Biden won't last 4 years.....

Mag44

21 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Would an emergency approval by the FDA be sufficient to be within the guidelines of an insurance policy? 

Interestingly, this is the second time I've been informed of this since last night... my pool tech and @Troll

Insurance companies have balked in the sense that they are non-committal,

why commit to anything when the contract and law is on your side ?  🤷‍♂️

But BEFORE it has the chance to seriously screw up the court system,

or f'up the distribution of these vaccines...

I just thought it was a good point to address  as well.

🤷‍♂️

at the very least it may effect individuals differently, based on what their situation is, but when there are options in which one you can take, at least people should be aware enough...

...to make the best choices for themselves 👍

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

After a quick read.

points of interest are.

The FDA has determined that the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine has met the statutory criteria for issuance of an EUA.

potential benefits clearly outweigh its known and potential risks, and although not an FDA approval

Here will be the argument IMHO.

The issuance of an EUA is different than an FDA approval (licensure) of a vaccine, in that a vaccine available under an EUA is not approved.

I added a Pfizer link above, with similar status info in case you or anyone else wanted to view it.  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

On 3/30/2021 at 10:31 AM, On2whls said:

It uses 15 year old proven technology. The others might just be the largest clinical trial ever.  Finally got an appt. for the J&J version.

The last three months.... VERSES the last decade,  

for vaccine deaths...

score ???

near 2-1  as the last three months crushes the entire last decade, in vaccine deaths...

as per the CDC there are nearly twice as many vaccine related deaths SO FAR in 2021 (1,755) than all the vaccine deaths this past decade (994)

🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Troll said:

The last three months.... VERSES the last decade,  

for vaccine deaths...

score ???

near 2-1  as the last three months crushes the entire last decade, in vaccine deaths...

as per the CDC there are nearly twice as many vaccine related deaths SO FAR in 2021 (1,755) than all the vaccine deaths this past decade (994)

🤷‍♂️

Can we compare the number of vaccinations in the last 3 months to the number of vaccinations in the past decade?

8 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Can we compare the number of vaccinations in the last 3 months to the number of vaccinations in the past decade?

only in what we are willing to risk...

otherwise, you are probably correct 👍

PS: the underlined for the original response given might help.

...Sorry but my ability to easily RED (<<<see 👀...I can't do it lol) something has been seemingly temporarily suspended 🤷‍♂️

might be vacation time anyhooo...