Biden won't last 4 years.....

Mag44

4 hours ago, Mag44 said:

He's lost it, can't do press conference with TelePrompTer and memory is shot...Appears to be on serious mess....What a disaster....

Money on the guy that exercises and rides a bike unlike the fat slob who could barely speak at all and had to say almost every word 2-3 times to get it right.

Much like YOU and the way you type and misspell words 7th graders can spell. You won't last 4 more years.

....enjoy the video, old man, some truly funny shit!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Money on the guy that exercises and rides a bike unlike like the fat slob who could barely speak at all and had to say almost every word 2-3 times to get it right.

Much like YOU and the way you type and misspell words 7th graders can spell. You won't last 4 more years.

....enjoy the video, old man, some truly funny shit!

Pssssst

BUT BUT BUT...that doesn't count BECAUSE...UH...UHMMM.

Animated_dove_holding_an_olive_branch.gi

78531156zv3.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Rent Free - Imgflip

HAHAHAHAHA Is the BEST thing about YOUR LIFE that some GUY on the INTERwebs posts kind of SIMI-LAR to you? THAT'S the HIGHlight of YOUR DAY?!?!

AHAHAHAHA!!!

giphy.gif

GET a PASSION or a HOBBY PAL! LOLOLOLOL can't BEE-LEAVE FRIENDLY BANTER is so MEANINGFUL to you!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

HAHAHAHAHA Is the BEST thing about YOUR LIFE that some GUY on the INTERwebs posts kind of SIMI-LAR to you? THAT'S the HIGHlight of YOUR DAY?!?!

AHAHAHAHA!!!

giphy.gif

GET a PASSION or a HOBBY PAL! LOLOLOLOL can't BEE-LEAVE FRIENDLY BANTER is so MEANINGFUL to you!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Discount 10 Gallon Stillz Traditional Copper - Moonshine Still

image.png.f600fd2e9979429910bc5168bb44fef6.png

44 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

If you had told me that Joe Biden typed this post then I'd agree.

Totally unfit for the job.

Biden is replete with dementia and ask him why he killed the pipeline or did he ever hold Hunters grandkids,one illegitimate and one legitimate....

15 hours ago, Mag44 said:

He's lost it, can't do press conference with TelePrompTer and memory is shot...Appears to be on serious mess....What a disaster....

An he still kicked Trumps ass by more than seven million votes because voters wanted a forgetful POTUS over a plain POS who had no idea how to be a President of the people. He only gives a shit about four things, himself, money, getting his weak ego stroked and himself. Trump is truly a walking, talking waste of oxygen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

An he still kicked Trumps ass by more than seven million votes because voters wanted a forgetful POTUS over a plain POS who had no idea how to be a President of the people. He only gives a shit about four things, himself, money, getting his weak ego stroked and himself. Trump is truly a walking, talking waste of oxygen.

Please advise if and when Joey gets minority unemployment to record lows, minority incomes rising faster than whites' etc.

But maybe you don't care about that.

Because you're a racist?

9939071.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Please advise if and when Joey gets minority unemployment to record lows, minority incomes rising faster than whites' etc.

But maybe you don't care about that.

Because you're a racist?

9939071.jpg

This thread was about Biden lasting in office, I countered with what a POS Trump is and you call me a racist? Go fuck your self asshole!! If you support Trump and January 6th then you’re the racist and the same as Trump, A waste of oxygen! Do everyone a favor and stop breathing..

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

This thread was about Biden lasting in office, I countered with what a POS Trump is and you call me a racist? Go fuck your self asshole!! If you support Trump and January 6th then you’re the racist and the same as Trump, A waste of oxygen! Do everyone a favor and stop breathing..

It was a question. Hence the "?".

I support Trump.

I don't support what happened on January 6th.

Do you need a hug, Buttercup?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/9/2021 at 10:24 AM, DLS350 said:

giphy.gif

cheer up there little girl.

but of course you ARE racist

for supporting a racist politician...

The media has been telling you that

for at least 4 years now

So there is your PROOF 👌

Hope this helps

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

cheer up there little girl.

but of course you ARE racist

for supporting a racist politician...

The media has been telling you that

for at least 4 years now

So there is your PROOF 👌

PS: and of course you can go fuck

your racist asshole self. 👍

Hope this helps

Hey, Troll, could you hold down the fort for a bit?

I need to head out to 7-11 to get some gas and then across the street to Dunkin' Donuts for a coffee.  Gotta say hello to my favorite Indian legal immigrants.  👍

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, concha said:

I need to head out to 7-11 to get some gas and then across the street to Dunkin' Donuts for a coffee.  Gotta say hello to my favorite Indian legal immigrants.  👍

Shit you might be out of luck...

Those  Indians being in every 7-11 is old news by now.

Everyone on the left says "that's just History" 🤷‍♂️ so it means nothing.

And because they are "everywhere and taking over the US" currently...

you shouldn't even have to take that ride. They should be on your doorstep any minute...

PS: Think I figured out how they are doing it tho...

They just pass themselves off as Black in the media, and everyone forgets, 

Just like some VP.

BTW: But Joey "D" might not REALLY be racist with all those freudian slips...

he could just be pissed because some VP is more in charge of calling the actual shots

than he is.  🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Biden will fold, as Harris, like a Vulture is circling ."..."

8 hours ago, concha said:

or you can go on vacation to a "shithole" country with Trump..and you can take Troll/Newbie with you....🤡...🤡

• Like 1