You Fellers Are In Some Serious Merde....

Rufus69

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

"67"...229 Elite...the Kenyatta of South Georgia !!!!

The grass is always greener....

Rufus>>

Colquitt and Valdosta coaches vouched for the man who runs the 229 under his post. Don't accuse the guy of something that you don't know to be true. He also coaches the DOMO national team none of those kids have moved to Valdosta Lowndes or Colquitt.

Screenshot-223528.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 67packer said:

You’re half right. It has more to do with parents having a disconnect. But here’s the deal, I always did what my parents told me to do and these kids are doing the same. Time will tell if they made the right decision but they certainly have the right.
We’ll play with what we got. Who knows, we may get gifted with a transfer.

From what ive seen from his mom and people close to him. They say he has been disrespected and talked down on by coaches and the community since the 6th grade and they got tired of it. His mom even said he wasn't recruited by Lowndes or any other high school. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Colquitt and Valdosta coaches vouched for the man who runs the 229 under his post. Don't accuse the guy of something that you don't know to be true. He also coaches the DOMO national team none of those kids have moved to Valdosta Lowndes or Colquitt.

Screenshot-223528.png

Well that settles it! He has HS coaches on his “staff” but none of them recruit other kids. 

works for me 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

I heard it could fetch players from Alabama, Thomasville, White County and North Carolina.

Like I posted...that's a World Champion dog.  She even brought in a couple from Lee County and one from Michigan.  I don't think she had anything to do with X-Man coming in from the suburbs of Atlanta though.

Rufus>>

28 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Like I posted...that's a World Champion dog.  She even brought in a couple from Lee County and one from Michigan.  I don't think she had anything to do with X-Man coming in from the suburbs of Atlanta though.

Rufus>>

This thing talked about in this thread is far from a done deal.