You Fellers Are In Some Serious Merde....

Rufus69

Just now, 67packer said:

Thank you Rufus. I'm honored to be in such fine surroundings with you and HawgGoneIt.

I'm like you, I'm not sure Mo is still on staff. I do know we've put some serious talent into the coaching staff. The defensive knowledge on staff is unreal.

Are you a packers chick??

if ur a moultrie mother.   Please send Nudes

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Look that sexy bitch , bet u murder hella animals with that dog 

67 has more National Championships with that dog than Lowndes has in all their sports.

Word has it...that dog will fetch a Jack & Coke on demand.....

Rufus>>

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Serious note to packas something is wrong in you piglets program. Yall have players coming in and out. Has to be some disconnect between coaches and players or coaches and parents.

You’re half right. It has more to do with parents having a disconnect. But here’s the deal, I always did what my parents told me to do and these kids are doing the same. Time will tell if they made the right decision but they certainly have the right.
We’ll play with what we got. Who knows, we may get gifted with a transfer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 67packer said:

You’re half right. It has more to do with parents having a disconnect. But here’s the deal, I always did what my parents told me to do and these kids are doing the same. Time will tell if they made the right decision but they certainly have the right.
We’ll play with what we got. Who knows, we may get gifted with a transfer.

"67"...229 Elite...the Kenyatta of South Georgia !!!!

The grass is always greener....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Yep. 

I was told yesterday...that Colquitt was leaning towards fielding a team this year...but it wasn't 100%.  The feller went on to say that we might hafta put our energies into Baseball and One Act Play.

Since you don't live in South Norman Park (like me)...I don't blame you.  It seems some of our parents don't wanna play for the new Superintendent and new AD.  In my best Arnold voice...Hasta la vista, Baby....

(Smile)..

Rush has to be pissed.  He could have had the 2 best WRs in the state...if he hadn't been recorded.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I was told yesterday...that Colquitt was leaning towards fielding a team this year...but it wasn't 100%.  The feller went on to say that we might hafta put our energies into Baseball and One Act Play.

Since you don't live in South Norman Park (like me)...I don't blame you.  It seems some of our parents don't wanna play for the new Superintendent and new AD.  In my best Arnold voice...Hasta la vista, Baby....

(Smile)..

Rush has to be pissed.  He could have had the 2 best WRs in the state...if he hadn't been recorded.

Rufus>>

As it is that other school may have the 2 best in the state. The one Propst did have will cross town if he's still eligible this fall. I still feel good about what we got if we keep'm. We still have the rising Sr. DE/TE, the super TE Fr may be be the best rising soph in the state and then there's this receiver not seen in the pen yet that's raising both my eyebrows. There's also this rising JR slot guy (TD Club President don't want me talking about him) that has the tools and genes! 

I just gave myself goosebumps. If we weren't so undersized for this classification I think we'd be a shoe-in to make the playoffs.