Top 10 OOS games for 2021

GardenStateBaller

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

SMDH

..a 3-loss 4A team from NOLA to war with 14-0 AAAAAAA Georgia Champ Grayson?

Is that the best you can do, liar?

I got coach Phillips in touch with GSB and he is helping them secure a trip of a lifetime. They finished top 20 in La and came close to beating the top ranked team in the semi finals. Don’t cry and be a pussy. Grayson loses a ton. Quit bitching

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I got coach Phillips in touch with GSB and he is helping them secure a trip of a lifetime. They finished top 20 in La and came close to beating the top ranked team in the semi finals. Don’t cry and be a pussy. Grayson loses a ton. Quit bitching

Losing 35-13 is "coming close to beating" the "top-ranked team" that then lost 35-19 themselves a week later?

They were also 21st in calpreps. Not 20th.

A breathtaking display of dishonesty and manipulation on your part.

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Losing 35-13 is "coming close to beating" the "top-ranked team" that then lost 35-19 themselves a week later?

Can I troll Red Flag with alternative facts without you coming and auto correcting me please? 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Edna Karr was undefeated and number 1 in Louisiana before losing in the finals. And they were winning the finals going into halftime. 

Red Flag creamed himself because Newman is playing Berkeley Prep but is bitching and crying because Easton is stepping up to the real competition 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

My goal 

My goal was to expose you for being the pathological liar you are...it was reached months ago and you keep proving me right every week. YOU and nolebob813 are on a trump level of fabrication. Whatever makes you both look relevant and important floats, right?

Even in this thread you've told 5 outright lies to build yourself up and the thing is you have NO shame.

• Thanks 1

Why won't a 4A team from Georgia schedule Grayson? It doesn't matter though.

Warren Easton has had a couple good teams this decade, but they weren't all that last year (pandemic year)......didn't have quality win all year and lost to a (5-4) 5A team to boot.

It makes perfect sense that someone would want to match Warren Easton up with the #4 ranked team in the Nation from last year.  That's what it's all about.

We obviously roll a little differently on the Bayou....Easton will run some ATHs out there (they have some) and might score a TD vs Grayson, might not.

Mind boggling...

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Warren Easton has had a couple good teams this decade, but they weren't all that last year (pandemic year)......didn't have quality win all year and lost to a (5-4) 5A team to boot.

It makes perfect sense that someone would want to match Warren Easton up with the #4 ranked team in the Nation from last year.  That's what it's all about.

We obviously roll a little differently on the Bayou....Easton will run some ATHs out there (they have some) and might score a TD vs Grayson, might not.

Mind boggling...

Quit bitching like a little bitch. Easton was 18 in Louisiana. Grayson was 1 in Georgia. Easton is stacked and Grayson loses everyone. So they will probably meet at number 9. Easton 9th in LA and Grayson 9th in Georgia. it’s as even as it gets. 

Louisiana plays one power and Red Flag can’t control his bowels anymore 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Quit bitching like a little bitch. Easton was 18 in Louisiana. Grayson was 1 in Georgia. Easton is stacked and Grayson loses everyone. So they will probably meet at number 9. Easton 9th in LA and Grayson 9th in Georgia. it’s as even as it gets. 

You are a fucking lying idiot...you know that, right?

You and gardenstateballer should be banned from here and LIFE!

On 3/24/2021 at 3:53 PM, RedZone said:

Mind boggling...

On 3/24/2021 at 4:01 PM, Nolebull813 said:

23 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Quit bitching. Warren Easton most likely will be playing Navarre FL. 

Is that ok with you Red Flag? Does that still put the feces in your britches?

See @RedZone you little sissy. I told you. You little bitch of a hoe. You exposed yourself as an ultimate pussy crying like a little slut about Warren Easton stepping up the competition. I told you to douche your vagina and take it easy. They are playing the 75th best Florida team. And I was right. Again. About all of it. 

2A910E5A-11F0-4D81-873E-108D3DF88ACE.jpeg