Top 10 OOS games for 2021

GardenStateBaller

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

& won’t schedule MD for the fall. Sad. 

It’s going to be hard filling our non league schedule next season. We can count on Cen10 because Matt Logan backs down from nobody. Finding 4 more games will be tough. Hopefully we can travel out of state but I hate to say it but that’s risky to schedule since COVID is still the great unknown.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

It’s going to be hard filling our non league schedule next season. We can count on Cen10 because Matt Logan backs down from nobody. Finding 4 more games will be tough. Hopefully we can travel out of state but I hate to say it but that’s risky to schedule since COVID is still the great unknown.

Yep, going to be real tough. Hopefully we can get a few teams from OOS to travel here. I think it’s possible we get on a plane in the fall, but at the very least we should travel to Vegas/Phoenix by bus to play the top teams from out there. Wish we could schedule IMG right about now 🤣 If all else fails we can bring Biff and bishop sycamore out here!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yep, going to be real tough. Hopefully we can get a few teams from OOS to travel here. I think it’s possible we get on a plane in the fall, but at the very least we should travel to Vegas/Phoenix by bus to play the top teams from out there. Wish we could schedule IMG right about now 🤣 If all else fails we can bring Biff and bishop sycamore out here!

Both IMG and SFA continually request to play MD and SJB on an annual basis. Those four need each other in this great age of hsfb. 

26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Both IMG and SFA continually request to play MD and SJB on an annual basis. Those four need each other in this great age of hsfb. 

IMG is out of our hands but I wouldn’t mind playing Frances regularly at all. I would like to play the power Catholics from around the country that have big fan bases like DeMatha/DBP/St Louis/STA etc. 

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

IMG is out of our hands but I wouldn’t mind playing Frances regularly at all. I would like to play the power Catholics from around the country that have big fan bases like DeMatha/DBP/St Louis/STA etc. 

The MD and SJB administrations have both been presented with home and home proposals from SFA on numerous occasions. Neither wants to pursue the oppty. Hoping they see the light as their scheduling woes continue. 

Also, if they lobby and petition hard enough I’m sure they can secure a waiver to play IMG down the road. 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The MD and SJB administrations have both been presented with home and home proposals from SFA on numerous occasions. Neither wants to pursue the oppty. Hoping they see the light as their scheduling woes continue. 

Also, if they lobby and petition hard enough I’m sure they can secure a waiver to play IMG down the road. 

Man get me a home and home in Ft Lauderdale, Hawaii, or a NJ power within driving distance to NYC, please don’t make me go to Baltimore 🤣 Sfa also doesn’t have the fan base in Baltimore. We both saw the HBO doc. Biff was talking about how IMG was the biggest game in the history of the city and there was 5 people that showed up to watch. Only time SFA has played in front of a packed house was out here. It’s good for their kids. They should participate in the trinity vs USA event every year and rotate between MD/SJB/servite. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Man get me a home and home in Ft Lauderdale, Hawaii, or a NJ power within driving distance to NYC, please don’t make me go to Baltimore 🤣 Sfa also doesn’t have the fan base in Baltimore. We both saw the HBO doc. Biff was talking about how IMG was the biggest game in the history of the city and there was 5 people that showed up to watch. Only time SFA has played in front of a packed house was out here. It’s good for their kids. They should participate in the trinity vs USA event every year and rotate between MD/SJB/servite. 

Wrong. When SFA beat IMG 35-7 at Morgan State in 2019, they drew over 10,000 fans that night. #BaltimoresTeam

SFA is willing to play both MD and SJB annually for the next 10 years. 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Wrong. When SFA beat IMG 35-7 at Morgan State in 2019, they drew over 10,000 fans that night. SFA is willing to play both MD and SJB annually for 10 years. 

Fake news. Morgan state holds 10k total https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hughes_Stadium_(Morgan_State) 

Not a soul in the stands in this picture 

ABAAE46A-D5F8-428C-A18A-849DBBA2EF96.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1