Top 10 OOS games for 2021

GardenStateBaller

4 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

These are some of the best seats in the house that are empty.

F4B4EC35-1826-40B4-8E9F-D12EF007DE17.jpeg

The traffic was crazy entering the venue. Most arrived late. MSU was overwhelmed as they underestimated the crowd size. Look at the highlights later in the game and listen to the crowd. The Press Box side was 90% full. Every ticket was sold. 

49 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

4k still seems a little high to me.

My best guess after watching the video is 3500-4000 and that might be generous.

This guy obviously doesn't know what a 10,000 crowd looks like and what it takes to have one....filled stands. right?

Stop The Lies!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Bowl holds 9500 and there were people watching from the street when IMG, Gorman etc come to play. 

Here’s a pic from 20 mins till kick off against Gorman 

68A5E46B-BBE4-4634-A256-1337009716AF.jpeg

I can vouch that the Gorman side was just as packed. Also, fans watching from the end zones. That night was lit.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

I know people who were actually there that are not known liars and they said about 3000 to 3500.  

This guy "gardenstateballer" should really be banned for his total lack of the truth...he just lies and lies. AND, people just don't care. 

..over 10,000?, really?...not so much.

https://miaasports.net/the-hype-is-real/

St. Frances Academy football’s game against Florida’s IMG Academy Friday evening at Morgan State University was an opportunity to show why it’s regarded as one of the country’s elite on a big local stage.

The Panthers didn’t disappoint. Top-ranked St. Frances defeated previously undefeated IMG, 35-7,  in front of an estimated 3,000 at Hughes Stadium.

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Typical SFA home game.. Baltimore's team indeed ..lol  City vs Poly draws 15k plus 

Superior Collegiate Academy - Elijah Statham highlights - Hudl

That’s the first half pick. If remember correctly a manure truck turned over on I-95 that night. The second half had 5k easy once the Sig alert was lifted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If we keep messing with gardenstateballer he'll have all his football posts/lies zapped by the moderator like he did on the off-topic forum......you can only lie so much.

If someone will lie about something as silly as football attendance there's NO telling what other lies and misinformation this guy is spreading.

Believe at your own risk....

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

If we keep messing with gardenstateballer he'll have all his football posts/lies zapped by the moderator like he did on the off-topic forum......you can only lie so much.

If someone will lie about something as silly as football attendance there's NO telling what other lies and misinformation this guy is spreading.

Ur a Liar and I don’t like liars

• Like 1

On 3/23/2021 at 9:25 AM, RedZone said:

Did someone hijack Racist redZone's account, who da fook is this guy?

bgw