DeMatha 17 SJC 7 (Video)

MA Fan

On 3/27/2021 at 7:55 AM, NicholasMalibu said:

Tough game. Sloppy for both sides, but expected. DM capitalized off turnovers. The WCAC will be a dogfight this fall. I was very impressed with DM’s RB and SJC’s QB. 

I agree...DeMatha and SJC both have a lot of talent returning but both could use some offensive line help. Gonzaga coming back to beat DeMatha was a surprise...they may be in the hunt as well. Good Counsel has been unimpressive but will surely be competitive in the fall. McNamara should be in the lower conference.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The I-95 Power Privates need to play each other regardless. #playthebest #PGL 

Couldn’t agree more...teams in both leagues need help filling out their schedules. Why not play a home and an away against each other every year?

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That’s exactly what DBP/SJC are doing. DBP did the same with Zaga in 18/19. SJR is hosting GC in 2021 too. 

I mean the top 4 in both leagues play two in the other league every year (one home  and one away) and after two years switch it up and play two years home and away against the other two teams. All would get two games every season...and play all four in the other league twice each after four years. 

11 hours ago, WCACBro said:

I agree...DeMatha and SJC both have a lot of talent returning but both could use some offensive line help. Gonzaga coming back to beat DeMatha was a surprise...they may be in the hunt as well. Good Counsel has been unimpressive but will surely be competitive in the fall. McNamara should be in the lower conference.

Most OL’s have been brutal this spring, but I’m guessing that has to do with limited practices and pod participation. I know DM and SJC have solid young talent at OL so hopefully it’s figured out this fall. 

Any chance St. Mary’s Ryken jumps BMac for the 5th spot in the WCAC-A? 

12 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Most OL’s have been brutal this spring, but I’m guessing that has to do with limited practices and pod participation. I know DM and SJC have solid young talent at OL so hopefully it’s figured out this fall. 

Any chance St. Mary’s Ryken jumps BMac for the 5th spot in the WCAC-A? 

From what I hear neither administration wants to move.

• Like 1