Staying In Semi-Shape While In Greenville SC

Rufus69

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

If the “shape” is round, I’m with you Brother! 

Enjoy the Palmetto State

Well...I've put on around 7-8 pounds in the wrong place...but...like I tell everybody...I'm a work in progress...LOL.

Still...I would surmise I'm fairly strong for my age group.  I don't have the speed...but I make up for it with good looks.

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Well...I've put on around 7-8 pounds in the wrong place...but...like I tell everybody...I'm a work in progress...LOL.

Still...I would surmise I'm fairly strong for my age group.  I don't have the speed...but I make up for it with good looks.

(Smile)

Rufus>>

Im with you!

I am still 190lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal! Just got 25-30 LBs of rust to scrape off. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I’m in Isle of Palms, SC. Life is good down here in the #lowcountry 

Head over to Sullivan's Island...go to Home Team BBQ...and try their brisket.  It's melt in your mouth.  Try the homemade pork skins and pimento cheese as well.  Hell...even try the different cervezas.

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

That's not you. Anyone can tell it is the same guy you chose for your avatar picture. Damn Southerners trying to be sly. smh

LOL...Most of these guys are gullible.  Unfortunately, some of the Packer fans know me.  And they'll tell you straight out...I'm OLDER than that pic...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Falls Park is a gorgeous place.  Add to that...Greenville has some AMAZING bars and restaurants.

Rufus>>

20210407_100852.jpg

Damn, you’re right about sumthing 

if you like Italian food and have some coin, eat at Bergamo’s.  If you like steak and have a truckload of coin, eat at Hall’s.  Rick Erwin’s in the West End is good.

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

Damn, you’re right about sumthing 

if you like Italian food and have some coin, eat at Bergamo’s.  If you like steak and have a truckload of coin, eat at Hall’s.  Rick Erwin’s in the West End is good.

We stayed at the Embassy Suites Riverplace which is steps from Hall's and Rick Erwin's.

We loved Mary's Cottage Restaurant and Sassafras.  And we had lunch at Smoke On The Water and the Lost Cajun.  The West End is a very nice area for sure.  I found 4 of the mice on Main St...LOL.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

We stayed at the Embassy Suites Riverplace which is steps from Hall's and Rick Erwin's.

We loved Mary's Cottage Restaurant and Sassafras.  And we had lunch at Smoke On The Water and the Lost Cajun.  The West End is a very nice area for sure.  I found 4 of the mice on Main St...LOL.

Rufus>>

Good choices

8 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Falls Park is a gorgeous place.  Add to that...Greenville has some AMAZING bars and restaurants.

Rufus>>

20210407_100852.jpg

I am retired now but every year, for perhaps twenty or more years, I stayed at the Westin Poinsett in downtown Greenville and had dinner at nearby Soby’s.  With afternoon appointments in Charlotte snd then Atlanta the next day I always looked forward to the Greenville stay.  Falls park and the bridge above it is one of the most beautiful downtowns anywhere.

• Like 1