Rutgers Lands highest QB recruit

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

All jokes aside , he’s ranked higher than jacuarri 

I know ur from Dosta but can you tell me what’s closer to #1 

is it 9 or 21??

D926F455-2F64-4D4D-B21E-224D38A69AC9.jpeg

BFB4E844-E4CC-4D95-B7F7-B79035B5A6DF.png

If I were jacurri’s mentor or a part of his family, I would really look into him staying home. Valdosta state is the best landing spot for him. 

My version of 96’s post but with correct grammar 👍 

BD9005AD-D8D7-4E47-9D1D-094FD1B3ACE7.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Jokes aside his offer sheet screams "not an elite college level qb"

Yeah but remember Rutgers is not an elite college football school at this point.  He goes there and makes a name for himself and brings Rutgers up, he'll be known.  Good staff in place for his development and starting right away, also not too far away from home so sure why not go there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Yeah but remember Rutgers is not an elite college football school at this point.  He goes there and makes a name for himself and brings Rutgers up, he'll be known.  Good staff in place for his development and starting right away, also not too far away from home so sure why not go there.

remember too, Big 10 only has one legit elite team so he has the potential to win some bigger games in the league as well.  he will attract some others to follow as well.  

3 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

remember too, Big 10 only has one legit elite team so he has the potential to win some bigger games in the league as well.  he will attract some others to follow as well.  

Yeah but at Louisville they have proven to get their DT QBs to the NFL. With Lamar and Bridgewater. Checking out Louisville he will only have the youngest mccaffrey ahead of him and no other QBs near his class. He will be in at least a back up role at Louisville. They also have loaded up on talent from Georgia. 

Since joining the league, Rutgers has lost Big Ten games by scores of 37-0, 58-0, 78-0, 49-0, 39-0, 56-0, 41-0, 30-0, 52-0, and 35-0. Their own fans have labeled them the death place of college football.