Should Rioters be shot in Minn....

Mag44

2 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Two wrong things resulted in his death!

1) He resisted and tried to run. Cuff up, go in the back seat. Arrested yes. Still alive, yes!

2) Cop should have known she didn’t have a taser in her hand! Heat of the moment mistake, yes. However, a taser looks different, feels different and has to weigh different. It’s also in a different part of her body than her side arm. They say she’s a veteran officer so with all the training she should have had, she should have known she had her gun in her hand and not her taser. 

Two wrongs and now someone is dead and 1/2 the country is ready to riot!

Wrong on the first part. He shouldn't have been arrested in the first place.

22 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And the warrant was misdemeanor marijuana possession as a minor. 

Jesus, you can’t make up the stupidity on this side. 

bgw

Not even that part. He didn't know about the warrants. He moved from his previous address and never received any notice from the courts.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Maybe on account of mass shooters [who just happen to be white] ☺️, assailants attacking police [who just happen to be white]🙂, Robbers [who resist and do not comply; and happen to be white]🥺, are fairly apprehended, placed in prison, and put on trial for their wrongdoings. 

That is just a thought, or am I being a racist. [The last time I said something like this, I was called a pot-stirring, criminal loving, racist] 😌

Viewing the world through🌹rose-colored lenses will not help you make this a better America 🇺🇸 

#StopAsianHate

How about you show us how knowledgeable you are about all this and tell us how many of the white perps you obsess over are not shot despite be violently uncooperative with the police?

Very few unarmed people of color are killed by the police.

You seem to be one of the great mass of uninformed out there.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Just gonna ignore this too huh ?

@imaGoodBoyNow @concha @Mag44 @Troll

drive around at night with no license plate on your car...

don't pull over for those flashing police lights behind you while you drive down the road a bit...

refuse the officers instructions when you finally do stop,

and refuse to get out of the car and even show yourself....

....and YES....

you might just find a gun pointed at you until they get it all sorted out. 🤷‍♂️

go figure

But what is REALLY funny is your patented FACEPLANT....

You know.....because you can do all of that...you know, black and all...

and STILL not get shot by a cop, 👍

giphy.gif

so you picked the very best example you could find   🤣

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Stupid people?

Wouldn't those be the stupid and dishonest people who are trying to make this out to be a police killing for hanging an air freshener in the car or simply for having an outstanding warrant?

The escalation and potential or violence occurred when the recently deceased rocket scientist decided to become violent and uncooperative. 

"Resisting arrest".

It's not hard to understand if you have a measurable IQ and some semblance of intellectual honesty.

That is a wonderful question.

I would personally think “Stupid people” would be more-so along the lines of those who truly believe they are actually better than someone else because they only speak “English” here in America,

as opposed to two or maybe three different languages.

Or...

A group of individuals who completely separate themselves entirely from all other inferior racial groups [Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, Jews, Muslims] based on the superiority of their default magic skin color.

Or...

The “insert label here” person who mistook her actual GUN for a ‘graced with YELLOW’, “no way to misidentify”, “especially if you are a ten-year “veteran”, TASER.

That is just my opinion of what “stupid” looks and sounds like.

{No offense if that describes anyone on the board}

#StopAsianHate

8 minutes ago, concha said:

How about you show us how knowledgeable you are about all this and tell us how many of the white perps you obsess over are not shot despite be violently uncooperative with the police?

Very few unarmed people of color are killed by the police.

You seem to be one of the great mass of uninformed out there.

Would you prefer Fox News or CNN stats? 

#StopAsianHate

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

I would personally think “Stupid people” would be more-so along the lines of those who truly believe they are actually better than someone else because they only speak “English” here in America,

Or...

A group of individuals who completely separate themselves entirely from all other inferior racial groups [Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, Jews, Muslims] based on the superiority of their default magic skin color.

Or...

The “insert label here” person who mistook her actual GUN for a ‘graced with YELLOW’, “no way to misidentify”, “especially if you are a ten-year “veteran”, TASER.

#StopAsianHate

Your dodge is glaring and noted.

As are the irrelevancies you post.

I certainly have not said the officer should have shot the guy.  The point is that the situation never should reached the the point where violence became necessary. And that happened due to the deceased resisting arrest.

Feel free to continue with ridiculous broad brush claims of racism and the advertisement of your ignorance.

4 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Or...

Or...

#StopAsianHate

#1 an #2 are nice personal rants 🤣

#3 you will not find an argument from either side...

hope this helps 👍

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Your dodge is glaring and noted.

As are the irrelevancies you post.

I certainly have not said the officer should have shot the guy.  The point is that the situation never should reached the the point where violence became necessary. And that happened due to the deceased resisting arrest.

Feel free to continue with ridiculous broad brush claims of racism and the advertisement of your ignorance.

That is the only case anyone is trying to make.

I do not believe either party should be shot but it is happening.

That is part of the issue 🙂

#StopAsianHate

4 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

#StopAsianHate

Yes that is the part of the issue where police training and funding come into play...

and non-stupid people recognize that defunding leads to MORE of what you despise,

and better training leads to LESS.

go figure

#stopmirroringhate👍

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

#1 an #2 are nice personal rants 🤣

#3 you will not find an argument from either side...

hope this helps 👍

Did you miss the part where I said that was my personal opinion 😒 🙃

I can only guess you have never witnessed multiple situations involving #1 and #2 coming from Right-Wing MAGA supporters? 😕

#StopAsianHate

3 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

#StopAsianHate

And what is the main "trigger" for these shootings/deaths?

What initiates the violence?

The general answer is a guy resisting arrest.

"Comply"

If you don't are a fucking idiot putting yourself and others at risk.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Or...

Or...

#StopAsianHate

Theyre going to deny 1 and 2 as "liberal BS" of some sort 

And #3 I feel like is universally accepted that she shouldn't be a cop if you can't tell the difference between a loaded fucking Glock and a Tazer... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, concha said:

Stupid people?

Wouldn't those be the stupid and dishonest people who are trying to make this out to be a police killing for hanging an air freshener in the car or simply for having an outstanding warrant?

The escalation and potential or violence occurred when the recently deceased rocket scientist decided to become violent and uncooperative. 

"Resisting arrest".

It's not hard to understand if you have a measurable IQ and some semblance of intellectual honesty.

Yes, you have a point and are right. That is stupid because there are two sides to this story and the reason for him being pulled over in the first place and what lead to him being shot at gets lost in the [“Racist, white cop kills innocent black man” narrative].

On the opposite side, it keeps leading to people being killed whereas they could have been successfully apprehended.

I didn’t mean to dodge your point. I’m sorry for not talking about it sooner 🙂

#StopAsianHate

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Did you miss the part where I said that was my personal opinion 😒 

I can only guess you have never witnessed multiple situations involving #1 and #2 coming from Right-Wing MAGA supporters? 😕

#StopAsianHate

nah ... i just said it was a nice rant 🤣

But it's good that you expanded it ....

...to illustrate your personal dislikes invoking the personal rant. 👍

But  you know neither the left or right,

hold some exclusive ownership for those types of actions  👌

PS: if you actually looked 👀...you would find most of the center, and the majority of the right, would actually agree with your rants 🤓

#stopmirroringhate👍

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Troll said:

You ask the stupidest question and expect what.....some stupid answer?

OK dummy, here's the answer for dummies....

Resisting should in NO WAY invoke a deadly firearm....

running from authority is not a license to shoot in the back.

That lady is done as a cop.

now should "rioters" be shot?

That's easy peasy too dummy.....

anyone  (for example say) trying to set fire to a building, or who is actively endangering the lives of others etc., should be shot on sight.....

but if you notice, I said SHOT....not killed

and if you think tear gas, pepper spray, bean bags, or other forms of non-lethal incapacitation are not available to the police....you would be wrong yet again.

Stupid people who don't comply will continue to die...When certain non compliant continue to NOT COMPLY.....they die...If they  comply, they live...This all boils down to NON COMPLIANCE...