The best QB's who never won a Superbowl

Otto Graham.

Then again, there was no game called the Super Bowl when he played. It was just the championship game.

He played professional football for 10 years, and was the starting QB for the Browns in the Championship every year he played. He won 7 of the 10. The Browns were dominant back then, and Graham and Paul Brown were the Brady / Belichick tandem of that era.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Otto Graham.

Then again, there was no game called the Super Bowl when he played. It was just the championship game.

He played professional football for 10 years, and was the starting QB for the Browns in the Championship every year he played. He won 7 of the 10. The Browns were dominant back then, and Graham and Paul Brown were the Brady / Belichick tandem of that era.

Gotta bust out the Way Back Machine for this one... 

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Just saying we got people that murder people and get hotels in suffer NY and  sleep with underage girls, and they glorified as hall of famers

I just remember what he did to the coed in college in GA.  Scum is being polite.  He would have to go up to reach that level.  And I heard this was not an isolated incident.

15 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I agree Marino by far.

If he were playing today vs the nfl not allowing any pass defense by defensive backs he would throw for 8000 yards and 70 tds.

He had a all time quick release. Brett Favre said Marino has the best arm combo of strength and touch in history.

He just had the bad luck of being coached by Shula. If Marino was at the 49ers he wins 6 or more super bowls. Think if Jimmy Johnson had him at Dallas in his prime. 

Marino was imobile . Thus the quick release .  I don't know how he would do today . He wasn't a big qb , and with salary cap the way it is today , could they afford a great line in front of him . To me , he is like the Carmelo Anthony of the NFL . Great talent , but lacking in a lot of other intangibles to make him a winner .

15 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Only reason he has a ring is because of that 2000 Ravens defense. It was nasty. That’s exactly what I told him when I ran into him on the golf course in Lake Travis a few years back. He laughed and said “you’re probably right.” 😂

E0FCCEE6-EB6F-4748-8C2F-01B24E42380C.jpeg

Probably??? 🤣🤣🤣

PROBABLY???

His offense went an entire month without scoring a damn TD!!!  There were bets going on WHEN they were finally going to score a TD.

(I know...I pulled a @TheMaximumHornetSting and lost trying to guess.)

And why does Maceo song pop up every time the 2000 Ravens are mentioned???  Got me over here saying:

"Hey Dog don't do it, Ask Jamal Lewis.  One slip over the phone, Time you gon do it."

(Nextel Chirp...)

• Haha 1