Lowndes Johnson case

imaGoodBoyNow

On 5/14/2021 at 12:07 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

We may never know what actually happened... but we know BS when we smell it... 

Tell me how 2 of the 3 autopsies said he had blunt force trauma... 

We really need to ask the question, why wasn't your boy Woody Hayes, arrested for assault in the bowl game against Clemson? If he were still alive today, he could be elected governor of the Buckaroo State!

Just now, Old Rabid One said:

We really need to ask the question, why wasn't your boy Woody Hayes, arrested for assault in the bowl game against Clemson? If he were still alive today, he could be elected governor of the Buckaroo State!

So your bringing up an incident from 1978

Half this board probably hadn't even graduated high school back then

Why is that relevant?

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

So your admitting that you aren't the real rab?

@HawgGoneIt is that what he's saying?

My Uncle Rabid is incarcerated in a commune in South Berlin!

As an aside, prior to your getting to that elite school of higher larnin, I strongly suggest you larn the difference tween "your" and you're. And a course, that capitalization issue you seem to have with proper nouns!🤷‍♀️

On 5/14/2021 at 10:49 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah. That story was bogus. If I was the police/gbi/investigators, I'd have been ashamed to even tell that as an official report. Lol

Yet, when a sixty eight year old man, attempting to protect his property from a group of youth, hell bent on relieving him of his cash of weapons! And is subsequently killed, barely makes the local news, much less statewide! Were the situation reversed, and THIS would be a LANDMARK case on the NATIONAL SCENE! There will always be situations when justice is not served. Look at O. J. as Exhibit A!

27 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

What does THIS issue hafta do with FOOTBALL?

It should be discussed because it happened in school not off campus, It should be a Netflix Documentary, either one giant unfortunate event that changed 2 families, or it’s one Giant coverup where the suspects get off scotch free of murder 

sham it’s going on 10 years soon and they still have no answers

1 hour ago, Old Rabid One said:

My Uncle Rabid is incarcerated in a commune in South Berlin!

As an aside, prior to your getting to that elite school of higher larnin, I strongly suggest you larn the difference tween "your" and you're. And a course, that capitalization issue you seem to have with proper nouns!🤷‍♀️

Is that all you have? Grammar tips? You are slipping old fart

Kind of interesting that he climbs in but there is a pair of shoes on his legs like that. Did he climb by them somehow? 

Did he somehow wiggle in legs first? 

How is it that the official story is all the blood went to his head if he went in legs first for that pair of shoes to end up like that on his legs?

Doesn't seem feasible that he climbed by them? Idk. Could be the pair of shoes he had on and somehow he kicked them off trying to wiggle back out of the mat. Tough to tell from a photo, but, the positioning of the shoes in the photo is very weird considering he supposedly climbed into the mat to get some shoes. 

14 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I am pretty sure the Grump Jones saga got coverage here. Kid was a beast and on track to be a leading rusher in the state his senior year but the off season was one week too long. 

Like my Tio who is a higher up in the Vagos Motorcycle Club told me when I was a wee Chicanito, “Sabes que Mijo, you can take the Vato out of the barrio, but you can’t take the barrio out of the Vato.” 

They’re leaving for a cross country ride tomorrow to come for Beaux’s graduation party. Add a little “culture” to the affair. I’ve already got primos asking, “Orale Sweets. You need me to fuck anybody up for you while I’m there? Bro, they won’t even know it’s me. I’ll just (makes quick whistling sound) and then I’m gone. Like old times Bro.” I’m good. 🤦‍♂️ 

I already told them bring their own bail money because I’m not a fucking bank and I’m not putting shit on their books if they get popped. 

The fun is about to get started! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Kind of interesting that he climbs in but there is a pair of shoes on his legs like that. Did he climb by them somehow? 

Did he somehow wiggle in legs first? 

How is it that the official story is all the blood went to his head if he went in legs first for that pair of shoes to end up like that on his legs?

Doesn't seem feasible that he climbed by them? Idk. Could be the pair of shoes he had on and somehow he kicked them off trying to wiggle back out of the mat. Tough to tell from a photo, but, the positioning of the shoes in the photo is very weird considering he supposedly climbed into the mat to get some shoes. 

I agree with that about the positioning of the shoes. The official report states that the white pair of shoes came off while he was wiggling to get out. There is a black pair of shoes at the bottom below him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iletteredintrack said:

I agree with that about the positioning of the shoes. The official report states that the white pair of shoes came off while he was wiggling to get out. There is a black pair of shoes at the bottom below him. 

Still looks pretty strange. I could almost think maybe that happened. It just looks so strange. Then couple it with all the other odd stuff. Just very weird and I can see why the parents don't wanna go along with the initial report.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Still looks pretty strange. I could almost think maybe that happened. It just looks so strange. Then couple it with all the other odd stuff. Just very weird and I can see why the parents don't wanna go along with the initial report.

I can definitely see why the report is hard to go along with as a parent. It is almost so strange that there couldn't be any other explanation than him diving in. From the outside it is a fascinating case. I can't imagine the agony of being involved in it. 

• Like 2