So now Fauci thinks it really is possible the Vid arose from a Chinese lab

Bormio

The author of this thread thought that we had herd humanity.....in August 2020.

On 8/3/2020 at 9:20 PM, Bormio said:

Looks like starting to wane in the South despite no lockdowns.  Deaths will climb some but not approach the Northeast levels.  May be some evidence of herd immunity.  By the fall, the South may look damn good.  The Northeast may be fixing to get hit again.

Mumbai: five quack doctors arrested

🤡

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Is there ANYTHING this guy has not lied to us about?  No new compelling evidence of this, so makes you think it is just pure deceptive politics.  But hey, he doesn’t like Trump, so it is all good.

A little lefty hippo from Bklyn...A beauracrat for years that changes like the weather...No credibity at all....Lap dog...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Is there ANYTHING this guy has not lied to us about?  No new compelling evidence of this, so makes you think it is just pure deceptive politics.  But hey, he doesn’t like Trump, so it is all good.

Tucker Carlson interviewed a Chinese Scientist who gave some damming  data....It originated in Wuhan Lab....They knew it too....Fa

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Tucker Carlson interviewed a Chinese Scientist who gave some damming  data....It originated in Wuhan Lab....They knew it too....Fa

Fauci has always pooh-hooed that - until now.  He is only truthful when it serves a purpose.  The most dangerous place in the world is between Fauci and a TV camera.  He is not incompetent, he is a liar.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Fauci has always pooh-hooed that - until now.  He is only truthful when it serves a purpose.  The most dangerous place in the world is between Fauci and a TV camera.  He is not incompetent, he is a liar.

Bingo, HR at Yankee Stadium....Bases loaded too..

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

The author of this thread thought that we had herd humanity.....in August 2020.

On 8/3/2020 at 9:20 PM, Bormio said:

Looks like starting to wane in the South despite no lockdowns.  Deaths will climb some but not approach the Northeast levels.  May be some evidence of herd immunity.  By the fall, the South may look damn good.  The Northeast may be fixing to get hit again.

🤡

Learn how to read ...

"MAYBE SOME EVIDENCE OF"  in "some" areas

(with that area 'hopeful' by fall, and others far worse)

does NOT somehow magically  💩 translate to

"WE HAD herd immunity"

🤣

PS: Your Anus must hurt when it 💩 Flinches that hard.

Flinch Flinch

BTW : Must have taken you quite some time to search the the whole database all the way back to last summer....you know....only to prove what a moron you are. 🤣  

• Like 2

On 5/23/2021 at 8:47 PM, Troll said:

Learn how to read ...

"MAYBE SOME EVIDENCE OF"  in "some" areas

(with that area 'hopeful' by fall, and others far worse)

does NOT somehow magically  💩 translate to

"WE HAD herd immunity"

Kind of like how Fauci actually saying “Certainly, the people who investigated it say it likely was the emergence from an animal reservoir that then infected individuals, but it could have been something else, and we need to find that out. So, you know, that’s the reason why I said I’m perfectly in favor of any investigation that looks into the origin of the virus,” is getting translated into "Fauci thinks it is really possible the Vid arose from a Chinese lab"

He also said this: "That possibility certainly exists, and I am totally in favor of a full investigation of whether that could have happened," Fauci responded", which also does not quite support the narrative here. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rippers said:

Kind of like how Fauci actually saying “Certainly, the people who investigated it say it likely was the emergence from an animal reservoir that then infected individuals, but it could have been something else, and we need to find that out. So, you know, that’s the reason why I said I’m perfectly in favor of any investigation that looks into the origin of the virus,” is getting translated into "Fauci thinks it is really possible the Vid arose from a Chinese lab"

He also said this: "That possibility certainly exists, and I am totally in favor of a full investigation of whether that could have happened," Fauci responded", which also does not quite support the narrative here. 

They are determined to hate Fauci and it doesn't matter what he has actually said.  Quite unreasonable imo.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

They are determined to hate Fauci and it doesn't matter what he has actually said.  Quite unreasonable imo.  

Fauci has changed his tune significantly.  Before he saw no need for an investigation because a lab accident was not worth considering.  Now all of a sudden he is on board with one.  Of course he couches it in maybes and possiblys, but his admitting to the benefits of an investigation is a dramatic shift.  One that he has not explained.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wow.... a serious crush on Trumpy has evolved into a moral crisis. 
Let’s just deflect, shall we?

bgw

The uneducated love promoting the uneducated. Posting some idiot on youtube and then chanting "I agree with him" like @Troll does. Of course you are going to like what you hear its easy for you to understand because another idiot is telling it to you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Fauci has changed his tune significantly.  Before he saw no need for an investigation because a lab accident was not worth considering.  Now all of a sudden he is on board with one.  Of course he couches it in maybes and possiblys, but his admitting to the benefits of an investigation is a dramatic shift.  One that he has not explained.

Hmm.  Lets see.  Someone, given the information at hand, forms an opinion.  As more information comes out, he revisits that opinion and possibly, revises it.  Does not make him a liar.  This was called a "novel coronavirus".  As in "new".

You claim to be a doctor yet you don't get the concept of learning?

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Hmm.  Lets see.  Someone, given the information at hand, forms an opinion.  As more information comes out, he revisits that opinion and possibly, revises it.  Does not make him a liar.  This was called a "novel coronavirus".  As in "new".

You claim to be a doctor yet you don't get the concept of learning?

There was no learning involved.  No definitive evidence ever excluded the lab leak theory or strongly suggested a natural source.  Nothing has emerged to prove a lab leak.  The correct position in 2020 was that the cause was not known and deserved investigation.  That was NOT Fauci’s position, calling a lab leak “extremely unlikely”.  He knew his statement was not true - he is not an idiot.  But he is a confirmed liar.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

35 minutes ago, Bormio said:

There was no learning involved.  No definitive evidence ever excluded the lab leak theory or strongly suggested a natural source.  Nothing has emerged to prove a lab leak.  The correct position in 2020 was that the cause was not known and deserved investigation.  That was NOT Fauci’s position, calling a lab leak “extremely unlikely”.  He knew his statement was not true - he is not an idiot.  But he is a confirmed liar.

Pithy and correct..I disliked   Fauci from the beginning,,,Just a gut feeling?.

Edited by Mag44
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Pithy and correct..I disliked   Fauci from the beginning,,,Just a gut feeling?.

Did not despise him until he admitted lying about masks.  But never trusted him - too in love with the sound of his own voice and too in love with TV.

7 hours ago, Rippers said:

WTF are you trying to twist up now?

Do you Know how many THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE

Were booted off of Youtube, Facebook, Twitter...

Losing money and business, socially exiled and publicly embarassed, etc etc.

You know....

For saying the EXACT SAME as Fauxi finally admitted ??? 

PS: Go Buy a clue somewhere and get back to us...🙄

BTW: Hope this helps 👍 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wow.... a serious crush on Trumpy has evolved into a moral crisis. 
Let’s just deflect, shall we?

bgw

It's not any "moral crisis for me"

to point out the hypocrisy...🤣

But I do believe you are correct 🤓

that the hypocrites apparently have a severe morals crisis...

good point 👍

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

The uneducated love promoting the uneducated. Posting some idiot on youtube and then chanting "I agree with him" like @Troll does. Of course you are going to like what you hear its easy for you to understand because another idiot is telling it to you.

You seem to not know

that there is quite a difference

between 'knowledge, wisdom, and education'.

You must have been 'educated' by stupid people....🤣

PS: and it shows...

13 hours ago, Bormio said:

This is the kind of stuff that definitively proves what a dipshit Dr. Quack is.

Not a second to think about the timing (maybe the beginning or middle of a great Pandemic isn't the best time to be distracted with such questions?) or scope (it's really not his job to determine these things).

Nope.

Dr. Quack just goes straight to calling him a liar and an opportunist. Words that I don't recall him ever using to describe the most overtly dishonest and craven political administration in history.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1