The diversity of the pos in the rep trumpy party

Ga96

I may never vote for another Republican again. I’m not brand loyal when it comes to cars and such, I buy what I like regardless of the brand. I’m not party loyal either, I have voted Republican, Democratic, Green and Liberal over the years, I vote for who I think will do the best job.

However, after today and all the Republicans still wanting to please and suck Trumps dick and voting against the Jan 6th Committee, I’m done. 95% of the current Republicans in Congress are spineless pussies that only care about furthering their political careers. They proved that today with their vote. They don’t care about me, you or the country, they only care about themselves and their political careers. It’s time for new blood in Congress!!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, DLS350 said:

I may never vote for another Republican again. I’m not brand loyal when it comes to cars and such, I buy what I like regardless of the brand. I’m not party loyal either, I have voted Republican, Democratic, Green and Liberal over the years, I vote for who I think will do the best job.

However, after today and all the Republicans still wanting to please and suck Trumps dick and voting against the Jan 6th Committee, I’m done. 95% of the current Republicans in Congress are spineless pussies that only care about furthering their political careers. They proved that today with their vote. They don’t care about me, you or the country, they only care about themselves and their political careers. It’s time for new blood in Congress!!

Imagine what the history books will say about todays fake Republicans....didn't want to investigate?!?....to save their own asses??....f*in disgusting....a group of clowns with no morals who worship false idols...😪

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

This is the same side that claims to not be racist.

Don’t you have a American flag to burn. Or another police station y’all gonna highjack and burn down to the ground, dumb liberal Democratic left supremacist dumb mother fuckers stupidest fucking  two faced clown 🤡 on the planet  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Imagine what the history books will say about todays fake Republicans....didn't want to investigate?!?....to save their own asses??....f*in disgusting....a group of clowns with no morals who worship false idols...😪

66, you gotta take a look at Nancy and Joey....On a closed Mike she says, "don't let him talk"....There are enough "fakes" on both sides and never dismiss those fakes on CNN and worst of all IMO, MSNBC...Oh, many on the left want GOD out.....

23 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

66, you gotta take a look at Nancy and Joey....On a closed Mike she says, "don't let him talk"....There are enough "fakes" on both sides and never dismiss those fakes on CNN and worst of all IMO, MSNBC...Oh, many on the left want GOD out.....

Trump lied his way through 4 years...he told over 30,000 lies in 4 years....he literally brainwashed a certain % of our population....the ones who still believe the BIG lie that he won the election...he was the worse Pres. we've ever had by FAR..😉

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

Trump lied his way through 4 years...he told over 30,000 lies in 4 years....he literally brainwashed a certain % of our population....the ones who still believe the BIG lie that he won the election...he was the worse Pres. we've ever had by FAR..😉

........uhm.......

...could you do me a favor,

and just go ahead and push that arrow ahead one year 😝.....

Updated You Are Here 2020 Meme Now Available - Coal Region Canary

.....Thanks 👍

🤡

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Our concerns better be on the present administration......If we all look at this bunch honestly, all of them, America is going down....

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Don’t you have a American flag to burn. Or another police station y’all gonna highjack and burn down to the ground, dumb liberal Democratic left supremacist dumb mother fuckers stupidest fucking  two faced clown 🤡 on the planet  

yea..they're almost as dumb as those who still think Trump won the election...the BIG lie...those are the dumbest people on the planet...😉

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

speaking of being brain washed..LOL..Mr. Conspiracy comes knocking!...🤡

You talking Ruskygate 1 or 2 ???

or are you thinking Impeachmentgate .....1..... or 2 ???

Maybe Get his Taxesgate 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, or 9....... ???

....Dayum such GREAT conspiracy nostalgia you mention...🤓

Oh the 🤡 memories

PS: IF you are going to get all nostalgic like that...

...you gonna have to move that arrow back a bit. 😜

Ramon Agusta, Esq. on Twitter: "This graphic always makes me chuckle...  #Trump2020 @realDonaldTrump… "

🤡

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Oh the 🤡 memories

Ramon Agusta, Esq. on Twitter: "This graphic always makes me chuckle...  #Trump2020 @realDonaldTrump… "

🤡

Mother Russia helped Trump get elected...he was impeached twice...taxgate is being shown to a grand jury right now...🤡

..3 strikes and you're out...😉

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Mother Russia helped Trump get elected...he was impeached twice...taxgate is being shown to a grand jury right now...🤡

..3 strikes and you're out...😉

Impeached twice, but not convicted...Now we must  watch, with diligence, this new bunch of misfits and observe with resolute honesty what they They are doing...Its not good and border is at the forefront of my disdain...Biden is NOT in charge and the creature who is VP will be among several nightmares....

1 minute ago, Mag44 said:

Impeached twice, but not convicted...Now we must  watch, with diligence, this new bunch of misfits and observe with resolute honesty what they They are doing...Its not good and border is at the forefront of my disdain...Biden is NOT in charge and the creature who is VP will be among several nightmares....

so far the country likes what Joe is doing....his approval has been over 50% since taking office....higher than Trump's ever was...and not to mention we're not laughed at by the rest of the world like we were under Trump.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Troll said:

Oh the 🤡 memories

🤡

Fuckin MIC DROP!

OMG! After reading all the replies from the far right in this group, I repeat, no wonder the country is so fucked up. I’m convinced some, if not all were involved in the Jan 6 riot. These guys are as bad as the Republicans in Congress, there all a bunch of Trump dick sucking, brainwashed, Q followers. Hey Slot, Mag, Good Boy, ironman and Troll, aren’t you tired of being on your knees so much?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1