The diversity of the pos in the rep trumpy party

Ga96

13 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

OMG! After reading all the replies from the far right in this group, I repeat, no wonder the country is so fucked up. I’m convinced some, if not all were involved in the Jan 6 riot. These guys are as bad as the Republicans in Congress, there all a bunch of Trump dick sucking, brainwashed, Q followers. Hey Slot, Mag, Good Boy, ironman and Troll, aren’t you tired of being on your knees so much?

Fuck you Libby!  Weren't you heading to the Border today to take in some of the kids in cages as your own you know the ones filled to  700% capacity Libby?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

OMG! After reading all the replies from the far right in this group, I repeat, no wonder the country is so fucked up. I’m convinced some, if not all were involved in the Jan 6 riot. These guys are as bad as the Republicans in Congress, there all a bunch of Trump dick sucking, brainwashed, Q followers. Hey Slot, Mag, Good Boy, ironman and Troll, aren’t you tired of being on your knees so much?

U fools keep mentioning January 6th but Y’all did sameshit  but instead of doing it one day y’all did it every day for a year straight 

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Fuck you Libby!  Weren't you heading to the Border today to take in some of the kids in cages as your own you know the ones filled to  700% capacity Libby?

Perfect Trumpters response!! Also, told all you nimrods before, I’m more of a Moderate. All you Trumpters think anyone who isn’t brainwashed like you is a “Libby”. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

47 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Nail on the head and remember these are grown people probably brainwashing other kids to grow up and be POS just like they are.

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

U fools keep mentioning January 6th but Y’all did sameshit  but instead of doing it one day y’all did it every day for a year straight 

I didn’t do any of this shit or agreed with it and said from day one that the VIOLENT protestors needed their skulls cracked. Peaceful protest is what America is all about!

If the BLM protests would have stayed peaceful, I would have supported it. If the Jan 6 Trump rally would have stayed peaceful, I would have supported it. Didn’t really agree with any of them but peaceful protest is our right.

I was a Local Union member and spent 4 months on a strike line protesting what my/ our employer was doing. The strike stayed peaceful, even when large rallies were held and it got loud but it stayed peaceful. It would have defeated our purpose to get violent. It also defeated the BLM and Trumpters protests when they got violent.

Also before you far righters think I’m some kind of pacifist, I’m not. I’m a hot tempered old fart who can get very aggressive when need be. It wasn’t needed at any of these rallies!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol u teach ur kids to be racist and commit felonies 

That’s rich from someone who follows a racist and criminal. Trump!!! Shouldn’t throw rocks in a glass house or should I say “pot meet kettle”. Oh, I know, I’m gonna get another 👎, oh darn!!

Just now, DLS350 said:

Bullshit! You far righties follow a racist and criminal. Trump!!! Shouldn’t throw rocks in a glass house or should I say “pot meet kettle”. Oh, I know, I’m gonna get another 👎, oh darn!!

It was said on NPR that Biden doesn't want to pursue the Trump charges and that a certain side of the government were upset. IMO I believe it would best for everyone if Trump would stop going after the Dems and the Dems would stop going after Thump. It's just BS and a waste of time and effort.  Do you really think Trump is going to be convicted? Really? Same for Biden, he is never going to be convicted, of anything. Let's just sell more news stories and blow everything out of proportion. Extra Extra read all about it....

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Mitch makes the N.Y. headlines today!!...him and the cowards who didn't vote for an investigation.

I much prefer the NY Post, but, Mitch the POS career scumbag that he is, reminds me of all "do nothing career scumbags"...Nancy, Schumer, that Elijah do nothing from Baltimore and the rest...

45 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

It was said on NPR that Biden doesn't want to pursue the Trump charges and that a certain side of the government were upset. IMO I believe it would best for everyone if Trump would stop going after the Dems and the Dems would stop going after Thump. It's just BS and a waste of time and effort.  Do you really think Trump is going to be convicted? Really? Same for Biden, he is never going to be convicted, of anything. Let's just sell more news stories and blow everything out of proportion. Extra Extra read all about it....

Trump is a tax cheat...Cohen explained what he did with property values in N.Y...tax cheats go to jail...he should be treated no differently...you know the old saying...the 2 certain things in life...you pay taxes and die. Trump should never had run for Pres. with all the dirty skeletons in his closet that are now coming back to haunt him...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

The big guy is a tax cheat...Hunter explained what he did with 10% of 5 billlion from China...tax cheats go to jail...he should be treated no differently...you know the old saying...the 2 certain things in life...you pay taxes and die. Big Guy should never had run for Pres. with all the dirty skeletons in his closet that are now coming back to haunt him...

👍

🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Trump is a tax cheat...Cohen explained what he did with property values in N.Y...tax cheats go to jail...he should be treated no differently...you know the old saying...the 2 certain things in life...you pay taxes and die. Trump should never had run for Pres. with all the dirty skeletons in his closet that are now coming back to haunt him...

You and I both know if there is a way to cheat the gov and get away with it most big shots will. 

Of course most Joe's play it square because they can't afford the big lawyers...

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

You and I both know if there is a way to cheat the gov and get away with it most big shots will. 

Of course most Joe's play it square because they can't afford the big lawyers...

things have gotten so bad I saw a report that you're more likely to be audited if you live in the Miss. Delta vs, Manhattan, N.Y...Biden wants to give the IRS 86 billion to go after the fat cats who cheat on their taxes...too many fat cats get away with murder IMO...Trump paid $7,000 one year???