Get To Know Louisiana 2021 Preseason #1: The Acadiana Wreckin' Rams

RedZone

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....without national posters.

You pimping mater dei and sjb like a nice little fanboy is noted though and, amusing.

Can we get some more mater dei team photos?

Proving my point 

those teams have capabilities to be the best in the nation 

thanks for confirming 

You are such a mental midget you can’t understand why nobody cares about Louisiana Hs football on a national board 

12 minutes ago, Ararar said:

those teams have capabilities to be the best in the nation 

Who gives a solid fuck? 

Acadiana has the capabilities to be a Top 25 team nationally. They have been before. The polls are "Top 25" you freakin' MORON!!

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Who gives a solid fuck? 

Acadiana has the capabilities to be a Top 25 team nationally. They have been before. The polls are "Top 25" you freakin' MORON!!

Go ahead and start your own Louisiana news topic.Then you can talk to yourself about racist shit and post pics of half naked 15-16 year old boys..

• Haha 1

Just now, Ararar said:

Go ahead and start your own Louisiana news topic.

I just started one that YOU are currently in babbling away and you can't take your eyes off me. 

Go back to your servite/whatever thread and blow them and their 3rd game.

This is a real man's thread here!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I just started one that YOU are currently in babbling away and you can't take your eyes off me. 

Worst thing for you on this forum is when block decided to be normal now you’re the forum punching bag.

dont get mad because you’re lacking just do better 

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Too funny. What makes it a real mans thread? You are a pussy like your coach who dodged Escambia after they whooped Crummy Rummy in New Orleans. 

you haven’t seen a real man since you peeked in your mamas room and I told you to shut the fucking door!!!!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The worst part might be the fact that he thinks beating a crappy ass John Curtis team by 8 points is some kind of evidence that they're good.

It's must more reasonable to ask why they don't play anybody OOS (or anybody good) then it is to brag about beating 5-5 John Curtis by 8 points.

All you need to know is Acadiana would be the best team on STA's schedule this year.....sad, isn't it?

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

All you need to know is Acadiana would be the best team on STA's schedule this year.....sad, isn't it?

RedZone loves making statements that have no evidence and likely can never be adjudicated.

It falls perfectly in line with his proclivity for demanding respect for teams without them ever having to earn it.

He's also done this before and managed to embarrass himself then as well.

👇

On 1/13/2021 at 12:14 PM, RedZone said:

Easily would have been one of the higher ranked teams on STA's schedule in 2019. You can always try to prove me wrong, but that doesn't normally work out well for you.

On 1/13/2021 at 12:36 PM, Atticus Finch said:

According to that #554 ranking they would've been the 11th best opponent on STA's 2019 schedule.

🤡

🤷‍♂️

Why does RedZone do this? Because he nor his teams perform well on any performance-based measures.

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

STA's 2021 schedule is plenty of evidence.

No games have been played yet and you won't find a single objective source that has Acadiana above Cardinal Gibbons or Dillard.

And that's before we know who their new ESPN opponent will be on 8/28.

Care to place a bet on whether they're better than Acadiana, too?

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Pimping teams from bad football states is actually spam in regards to a national high school football forum. 

Dude, you went to Wharton High School and live in the worst football city in Florida........and, YOU wonder why people just skip right over your nonsense.

Keep blowing Miami football all your life though. Your lips were built for it.

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

RedBitxh still has a point on Thompson, @HooverOutlaw if that team is so good there’s no reason to not take on a national Oos team

That is a good question. I guess their coach has no interest in OOS games.  Thompson has at least 7 kids 4 star or better. 12 3 star or better. 25 or more will play at the next level. They may end as good as any teams in state history like 1988 Vigor, Prattville 2006,  Hoover 2004. Hoover 2012, 1986 Robert E Lee.

From a college standpoint they have most talented defense in Alabama history every starter has some offer.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

RedZone spams the board with propaganda for crappy teams that never beat anybody good but laughs at Cardinal Gibbons who is certainly, without a doubt, better than Acadiana.

If more people spammed the board with their state's Preseason #1 and provided some context this might actually look like a fucking football forum.....instead of the Homer Club for Misfits, Homosexuals, and Tiny Pecker Losers.

Cardinal Gibbons is a respectable 25-3 vs Top 1000 teams last 5 years...

Acadiana is 41-4 vs Top 1000 teams last 5 years......not bad as that's the data you use all year long when you bash the entire nation.

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Cardinal Gibbons is a respectable 25-3 vs Top 1000 teams last 5 years...

Acadiana is 41-4 vs Top 1000 teams last 5 years......not bad as that's the data you use all year long when you bash the entire nation.

Wrong column, champ.

I knew it right away too since there's not chance in hell that Acadiana would've played 45 games against the top 1000 in 5 years.

acadiana.thumb.png.cdc63e2408f58c1352c2665a7f474add.png

16 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Thompson has at least 7 kids 4 star or better. 12 3 star or better. 25 or more will play at the next level.

Not from what I see.......provide the proof because right now it looks like something gardenstateliar would post.

I need to see it.